UNSC Scorpion MBT vs GDI Mammoth Tank

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darkstorm Zero
UNSCs heaviest hitter vs GDI's massive tank killer in the blood gultch... Which treaded behemoth takes home the glory?

Burning thought
dunno, the GDI mammoth tank can have double rock pods to fire a stream of missles AND when upgraded a pair of massive rail cannons which fry almost anything.

If their controlled by Steel talons i think they have shields as well.

ArtificialGlory
"Roll over them!"

Yeah, Steel Talons have this upgrade which, upon activation, increases the armor but slows down the attack speed.

k1Lla441
The mammoth tank isnt even the main guy, its the M.A.R.V.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by k1Lla441
The mammoth tank isnt even the main guy, its the M.A.R.V.

Yeah, but wouldn't M.A.R.V. be too heavy for Scorpion?

Burning thought
lol it would crush teh Scorpion.

k1Lla441
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Yeah, but wouldn't M.A.R.V. be too heavy for Scorpion? lol which is why teh scorpion shouldnt have been matched up with mammoth tank cus 1) it looks obvious that he didnt pick the marv becuase it would be a complete slaughter, or 2) if teh scorpion is so called the strongest vehicle in that game then it shouldnt have been in this match at all wink

Darkstorm Zero
I chose the Scorpion because it's the heaviest ground vehicle I've seen the UNSC use in any of the Halo games that can be used by the player.

as for why I chose the Mammoth, well check Tiberium Dawn or Renegade, it's simply the biggest tank in those games for any side... and IMO would win in direct fighting with the much smaller but faster Scorpion.

Burning thought
A smaller tank (predator?) would be a better match

Darkstorm Zero
I'm not familiar with C&C3, My knowlege is based solely on Tiberium Dawn & Renegade... You know, the "Oroginal" Tech of the Series?

Burning thought
yes, perhaps just a med/heavy tank if were talking tiberium Dawn although a stealth tank would be interesting, Stealth tanks with weak armour but tricky and have long range missles.

Darkstorm Zero
The GDI M1?

I dunno... the Medium Tank only has 105mm shells and isn't really up to fending off Sabot rounds the Scorpion is packing.

The Stealth Tank may have been an interesting choice, but I notice that sometimes their cloak isn't really up to snuff most of the time.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
The GDI M1?

I dunno... the Medium Tank only has 105mm shells and isn't really up to fending off Sabot rounds the Scorpion is packing.

The Stealth Tank may have been an interesting choice, but I notice that sometimes their cloak isn't really up to snuff most of the time.

Then perhaps the Predator Tank(a.k.a Medium Tank) equipped with the railgun upgrade?

The Stealth Tank's cloak only breaks when it's attacking or near some form of stealth-detection. It can cause seriously ugly damage with tiberium-infused missiles, so the Scorpion may just be reduced to scrap metal before it knew what hit it.

k1Lla441
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Then perhaps the Predator Tank(a.k.a Medium Tank) equipped with the railgun upgrade?

The Stealth Tank's cloak only breaks when it's attacking or near some form of stealth-detection. It can cause seriously ugly damage with tiberium-infused missiles, so the Scorpion may just be reduced to scrap metal before it knew what hit it. would be a much better match

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.