WW Hulk/Drax Amalgam vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright I am going to take traits from both characters and combined into all together better character. Drax abilities Flying near lightspeed concussive blasts powerful enough to destroy a large asteroid plus the power gem. Hulk madder the hulk gets the stronger his experience in battle. Hulk would be able to start off at a higher strength level and build from there. He would be pretty impervious to pain. Who wins. Oh he also gets Drax's custome lol

Eel O'Brien
Supes causes WW Hulk/Drax to meltdown by convincing him that his two sides can't coexist.

I'm Bran
So, basically you created PG Drax... with intelligence?

kgkg
Originally posted by golem370
Alright I am going to take traits from both characters and combined into all together better character. Drax abilities Flying near lightspeed concussive blasts powerful enough to destroy a large asteroid plus the power gem. Hulk madder the hulk gets the stronger his experience in battle. Hulk would be able to start off at a higher strength level and build from there. He would be pretty impervious to pain. Who wins. Oh he also gets Drax's custome lol

So Drax + WW Hulk + Power Gem + Anger Powerup I can't see anyone under Trans beating this

The Great Galen
Hmmm.....it would be a good fight supes still has the speed and versatility, I'd say supes for the majority but well fought.

guy222
WWH FTW

Lord Feron
Amal for the Win, there would be a considerable difference in strength. Supes might be able to land more hits but not enough imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.