Should there be a Cole Train game?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Cole in Gears of War seems to be the character fans like the most so should the Train have his own game?

Final Blaxican
No.

Smasandian
No.

I hated him as a character.

tom_servo
Who would buy it? Possibly as DLC, but not a full game itself. Honestly? If any other character in Gears deserves to have a side story done about them, it's Dom.

Neo Darkhalen
No!

Originally posted by tom_servo
Who would buy it? Possibly as DLC, but not a full game itself. Honestly? If any other character in Gears deserves to have a side story done about them, it's Dom.

Don't you mean Cole?

And no, no he does not, Baird, Dom hell even the Carmines have a better chance then him.

Nemesis X
Dom's story has been said and done with eversince he blew his wifes brains out with a boltok pistol.

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Dom's story has been said and done with eversince he blew his wifes brains out with a boltok pistol.

Well no not really, you could do a game on his life, friendship with Marcus, death of his kids his first days in the locust war, up until he frees Marcus from Jail.

Although personally I don't care enough about any COG to want a single game made about them, their good enough as it is, a collective unit thats all.

tom_servo
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Well no not really, you could do a game on his life, friendship with Marcus, death of his kids his first days in the locust war, up until he frees Marcus from Jail.

Although personally I don't care enough about any COG to want a single game made about them, their good enough as it is, a collective unit thats all.

If not as DLC, then defiantly as a graphic novel.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Cole in Gears of War seems to be the character fans like the most so should the Train have his own game?

as opposed to what? Are you asking whether or not he should be a playable character? Because you can't have a game centered on any of the Cogs without it being a Gears of War game. I like Cole but only as comic relief.

Kazenji
I'd rather see a prequal game centered on Marcus during the pendulem wars leading up him being tried and sent to jail.

Nemesis X
It has been known that in the Gears movie, it'll talk about Marcus' past.

Peach
There's no reason why this can't be discussed in the existing GoW threads, and it certainly doesn't warrant a thread of its own.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.