Jack Krauser vs Albert Wesker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cyrex_motem
I'[ve been thinking about this for a long time, and i needed other opinions. I would say Krauser.

King-Fingolfin
Wesker is faster, and most likely stronger, though that is debatable. I say Wesker.

ThunderGodEneru
Krauser because he was funner to play as in RE4.

King-Fingolfin
Wesker, because his voice is 1000x more badass then Krauser's uhuh

ThunderGodEneru
Krauser, because he has Nightmare's arm, in other words, the power of Soul Edge. 131

King-Fingolfin
Wesker, because he commands an immortal legion of fangirls. He's almost as bad as Sephiroth in that category.

ThunderGodEneru
Krauser, because while Leon could have taken advantage of Ashley on the boat-ride, he was still thinking of Krauser's ripped abs and pectorals.

King-Fingolfin
Wesker, because he stole Ada Wong from Leon, who went as far as not talking to him for 6 years, because she too busy sexing Wesker up.

ThunderGodEneru
No big feat considering Leon is a legally gay man.

King-Fingolfin
Not really, considering in the canon RE2 Ending, him and Ada kissed, and he was all like "I WUV YOU!" And shit like that.

SO HAH

Nemesis X
Eneru, Leon is not gay. He would've hitted on Ashley but he's too busy day dreaming about Ada (he really does and you can actually see him do that through a couple cut scenes).

Kazenji
Has'nt this fight been done before ?

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
No big feat considering Leon is a legally gay man.
Actually, if you saw the ending in RE 4, Ashley wanted to sex Leon.

But Leon backed out because he disliked pedo sex.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Actually, if you saw the ending in RE 4, Ashley wanted to sex Leon.

But Leon backed out because he disliked pedo sex. ...Wait, how old is Ashley?

I thought she was at least 18?

Meh, regardless, he is still a pussy, no one would have known, and after days of zombie killing, getting beaten up by a big man who looks like he should be named Rufus, and nearly being tentacle raped by Saddler, he should NEED sex. But no, he declined.

Queer.

King-Fingolfin
I don't think he wanted to hear Ashley scream "LEON!" again

If you know what I mean 131

Actually, I have a better theory. Ashley was raped by those two ganadoes earlier, so I think Leon just wanted to play it safe incase she caught any STDs

FTW 131

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.