Yoda Is Shocked!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FLEX HECTIC
In RoTS Yoda walks into Palpatine's/Lord Sidious' office and Force slams his two bodyguards with a wave of his hand fully ready for a force battle!

Then Sidious "PRE WARNS" him about feeling the full power of the dark side of the force before unleashing a lightning blast right at a stunned and caught off guard Yoda!

Since Jedi are known for having quick reflexes along with a prophetic ability to see danger coming long before it arrives wasn't Yoda's response or lack there of just a little bit slow for a supreme master?

Slash_KMC
Movie dramatics, they had to have Yoda being shocked and rising up like the badass he is. But if you're asking that question you could probably also be wondering why Palpatine didn't defend himself, I mean Yoda's attack was a bit pre warned too ...

Jack Daniels
they were jus testing one another?

Jaeh.is.Awesome
maybe...

or maybe it just adds to the drama and suspense...

Ordo
Yoda was too stuck up and arrogant to anticipate the attack.

FLEX HECTIC
I don't get that!

He came to fight and should have had a light saber ready to go as soon as he walked in!

Was he expecting a tea reception after coming from a temple full of slaughtered Jedi?

Testing?

This is war... as in Star Wars!

He should have dropped from the hole in the ceiling that he would have made from his light saber that should have been in his hand to save that galaxy that was now under the emperor's control and got to slicing away!

Lord Knightfa11
Apparently its not the jedi way to save millions upon millions of people with simple assassination but instead to trade blows fairly and with decent warning. This is why i am of the opinion that one assassin from assassin's creed could have ended star wars after the second movie.

Jack Daniels
well good thing you werent on lucas writing team or we wouldnt have had rots..lol

Slash_KMC
... and they'd have to do some decent changes on the OT.

Jack Daniels
I like the ot when Im sober or not sober...whats wrong with the ot..wait dont we click something else fer that? to bad we couldnt click those round things in my sig..lol

sweersa
Originally posted by Jack Daniels
I like the ot when Im sober or not sober...whats wrong with the ot..wait dont we click something else fer that? to bad we couldnt click those round things in my sig..lol

The OT is good, they are the older trilogy films.

The PT consists of the perfect films.

I am not allowed to tell you about the ST or the superior trilogy yet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.