Macbook Wallpaper problem

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jinXed by JaNx
Hey there good people. I recently downloaded the living earth screensaver and wallpaper for my mac but after downloading and installing the program i realized that i only downloaded the trail version. For when i installed the program, In the middle of the screensaver there is a message, in bold letters, saying NOT LICENSED FOR EVALUATION USE ONLY. I then decided to delete the program. I deleted the only files that i could find, entitled earthdesk (the program) but when i change the screensaver. Several minutes later the screensaver will change back to the living Earth screensaver which says NOT LICENSED FOR EVALUATION USE ONLY. Not matter how often i change it it always changes back. I cannot find anymore files from this program on my computer. Does anyone have any idea's? I've tried rebooting a few times and it still changes back.

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.