Doomsday/Morg/Zoom vs. Superman/Surfer/Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
Gog Wars DD
PC Morg
Classic Thor

No BFR or omnidirectional blast or battle field destruction allowed.

Which Side wins?

Starscream M
What do you mean PC Morg? don't understand what PC stands for

iceman24567
Originally posted by Starscream M
What do you mean PC Morg? don't understand what PC stands for Pre Crisis duh laughing

Slaanesh
laughing PC is power cosmic

fangirl101
Originally posted by Slaanesh
laughing PC is power cosmic

Starscream M
what other morg is there? nobody says PC Surfer...

anyways I give it to Team 2 - three versatile flyers covering the bases of speed brawler, magic wielder, and energy manipulation

team 2 is much more balanced offense than team 1

Slaanesh
there's WOL morg

doomsday will beat supes..
surfer beat morg..
zoom beat thor..

then surfer destroy zoom and doomsday wink

LordofBrooklyn
Superman, Surfer and Thor have a greater array of powers and their maximum attacks are at a higher level.

Thor's godblast for example should put down Doomsday for good.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Superman, Surfer and Thor have a greater array of powers and their maximum attacks are at a higher level.

Thor's godblast for example should put down Doomsday for good.

Thor rarely uses godblast.

xJLxKing
I think team 1 has better chance

Lord Feron
The mix of powers on team 2 is good. Flight is also a big plus. But the time manip powers of zoom I think will give thor or supes considerable trouble.
I think Surfer could be good enough to tag Zoom.... i mean any 1 hit from anyone on team 2 can kill zoom.
I think Thor and supes can last long enough for SS to beat Zoom and then double team anyone ftw.

Bouboumaster
pC Morg or WOL/PC Morg?

Enyalus
Team One.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Lord Feron
The mix of powers on team 2 is good. Flight is also a big plus. But the time manip powers of zoom I think will give thor or supes considerable trouble.
I think Surfer could be good enough to tag Zoom.... i mean any 1 hit from anyone on team 2 can kill zoom.
I think Thor and supes can last long enough for SS to beat Zoom and then double team anyone ftw. 1 hit sure your kidding laughing

quanchi112
Team 2 wins.

Kris Blaze
I think Thor and supes can last long enough for SS to beat Zoom and then double team anyone ftw.

It might knock out Quicksilver or any cartoon speedster, but not Zoom :/

kgkg
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
It might knock out Quicksilver or any cartoon speedster, but not Zoom :/ Won't be shocking actually

Hitting him is the hard part his durability is meh

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
pC Morg or WOL/PC Morg?

kgkg
it says PC morg am pretty sure fangirl did not want to include WOL.

she/he would have mention it

Rage.Of.Olympus

Silver Surfer, can't tag the original Zoom.

He isn't that much of at threat after his first few appearances in my opinion, but when he first appeared, Silver Surfer, has no chance in tagging him whatsoever in my opinion.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by kgkg
Won't be shocking actually

Hitting him is the hard part his durability is meh

Is that why he can take Wally's hardest punch?

kgkg
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Is that why he can take Wally's hardest punch? Well you know Zoom is faster than Flash. Speed is how Flash gets those powerful hits.

Durability wise zoom hasn't been that impressive

Raoul
team 2, imo...

Enyalus
Originally posted by Raoul
team 2, imo...

imo supes could solo, tbh.

Raoul
Originally posted by Enyalus
imo supes could solo, tbh.

eerie.

Eel O'Brien
Team 2. Doomsday looks like the weakest link. i think...

Enyalus
Originally posted by Eel O'Brien
Team 2. Doomsday looks like the weakest link. i think...

Assuming DD vs. Supes, Morg vs. Surfer, Zoom vs. Thor matchups, I saw the fight breaking down as:

DD winning.
Surfer winning.
Zoom winning.

And two on one I would give to Team One, unless Surfer goes BFR-style.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.