Thanos/Silver surfer vs Dr Strange/Thor(classic versions)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skyfather
No bfr/who wins

Slaanesh
team 1

Enyalus
Easily Team One.

Kris Blaze
You don't wanna fight Classic Strange.

shokosugi
Team 2 Classic Strange is a monster

Bouboumaster
Team 1

Nihilist
id give the edge to team 2

quanchi112
Thanos solos.

Nihilist
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos solos. thanos wouldnt solo classic strange

quanchi112
Originally posted by Nihilist
thanos wouldnt solo classic strange Easily. Don't make me sign onto msn.

Nihilist
Easily. Don't make me sign onto msn. tell me how.

galactus couldnt penertrate his autosheilds.

quanchi112
tell me how.

galactus couldnt penertrate his autosheilds. Classic strange was easily beaten by Dr. Doom's henchmen in the ig saga. I know he is very powerful but Thanos also stalemated Thor with the power gem while Strange was easily thrashed. Thanos' feats and who he matches up with straight up shows he is superior to Strange.

Lord Feron
Strange Solos... everyone....

quanchi112
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Strange Solos... everyone.... How?

Nihilist
Classic strange was easily beaten by Dr. Doom's henchmen in the ig saga. I know he is very powerful but Thanos also stalemated Thor with the power gem while Strange was easily thrashed. Thanos' feats and who he matches up with straight up shows he is superior to Strange. thanos struggled with morg,and the doom bots only held strange,the altercation happened off panel.

quanchi112
thanos struggled with morg,and the doom bots only held strange,the altercation happened off panel. Thanos easily defended himself off panel. Thanos would never even be threatened by Doom scrubs.

They both took on power gem Thor and Strange was a joke while Thanos fought him for fun.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Didn't Strange himself say that he was no match for Thanos?

Nihilist
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Didn't Strange himself say that he was no match for Thanos? saying means nothing when you have on panel feats that are far above thanos's

quanchi112
saying means nothing when you have on panel feats that are far above thanos's But Strange has fared weaker against a common opponent such as Thor with the power gem.

Lord Feron
We can't rely on only small showings Quan. I know you know that Strange has faced foes that are pretty much gods. Also stalemating the IG something Thanos would not have the capability to do.

I agree Thanos is mighty but he is second to classic strange. I feel that when strange takes on doombots and PG Thor it's CIS because he in majority has showings fights beings far exceeding those threats.

That is all.

Nihilist
But Strange has fared weaker against a common opponent such as Thor with the power gem. so has thanos

quanchi112
We can't rely on only small showings Quan. I know you know that Strange has faced foes that are pretty much gods. Also stalemating the IG something Thanos would not have the capability to do.

I agree Thanos is mighty but he is second to classic strange. I feel that when strange takes on doombots and PG Thor it's CIS because he in majority has showings fights beings far exceeding those threats.

That is all. I do not think so. When they were both in the same story Thanos fared better against Thor than Strange did. Strange could never stand up to Thanos with the ig and if he could there would have been no need for the rest to get involved,

quanchi112
so has thanos Perhaps, but my point is they were both in the same story against the same threat.

Lord Feron
Perhaps, but my point is they were both in the same story against the same threat.

Quan I see your logic completly I mean it makes sense. But I just feel that it was a low showing for Strange.

quanchi112
Quan I see your logic completly I mean it makes sense. But I just feel that it was a low showing for Strange. I do not view losing to Thor as a low showing. The guy was off the power charts at that point.

KuRuPT Thanosi
So, let me get this straight Strange himself saying he's no match for Thanos means he was lying?

Nihilist
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
So, let me get this straight Strange himself saying he's no match for Thanos means he was lying? dont you ge it though strange has battle/feats,that thanos cant even touch,also thanos said he sought to avoid a conflict with hulk,yet we all know thanos would destroy the hulk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.