Looking for Movie Title...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LightworkerHK
Can you help me find this title...Foreign, exotic - takes place in desert and desert communities.

Girl/Woman repeatedly disappointed in love. By the end of the film she is wandering in the desert alone and bitter. A man in a caravan (maybe the leader) begins telling her how the stories are told in the tiles of the palaces (sacred buildings). He tells of the tiles that show two caged birds. They are in love but in captivity. They decide to break free. The last tile shows the female bird alone, afraid and bitter at the abandonment of her lover. The caravan man points out that there is a tile in between. This tile shows as the two take flight the male bird is captured.

He of course goes on to explain how the morale is you don't always know what happens... etc.

I saw this movie 10 years ago. It's not KamaSutra and it is not Sheltering Sky though I saw both of those around the same time.

This image is drivin' me nuts - I can't find it anywhere.

Many Thanks in advance LWHK

Prabhodh
Wrong forum, and I don't know the movie.

Try the movie discussion forum, you'll get a faster reply.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.