Hand Book for defeating Gladiator and the Flash!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hitman911
The is full confidence Glads...
They both hit harder than Superman and they both can travel at FTL speed. Do any of these Tag-teams stand a chance? If not then whose your team.

1. Superman and Silver Surfer
2. Stardust and Beta Ray Bill
3. GL(Hal) and Juggarnaut
4. Doomsday and WWHulk
5. Iceman, Storm, Magneto
6. Super Skrulls - K'lrt and R'lnnd
7. Thor and WW
8. Thanos

xJLxKing
If they can get pass 1 they can get to 8 and probably clear it. I doubt that they can get through 1 though

Sin I AM
flash can hit harder than superman?

x man solos

Lord Feron
Won't beat 1 cause SS can create the radiation Glads has a weakness to. But even then he has done considerable things while being efected by his weakness... but not enough to beat SS.
Could flash add speed to Glads? Might make the match more interesting..

Anyway like xJLxKing, the team beats everyone with the exception of team one. Team 1 will win more times than not.

Bouboumaster
They win 5 and 6 and loose all the other.

1, 2 and 8 do it with not much difficulty. 3 with a little bit more, but that's all.

They have a chance against 4 and 7, but not for a majority.

Enyalus
Losses at 1 and 8. I think they beat everyone else.

skygunner41
You put Surfer at 1. no expression

Sin I AM
Originally posted by skygunner41
You put Surfer at 1. no expression

that's what I was thinking but I don't think this is a gauntlet

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Won't beat 1 cause SS can create the radiation Glads has a weakness to. But even then he has done considerable things while being efected by his weakness... but not enough to beat SS.
Could flash add speed to Glads? Might make the match more interesting..

Anyway like xJLxKing, the team beats everyone with the exception of team one. Team 1 will win more times than not.

He could steal Superman and Surfer's speed.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
He could steal Superman and Surfer's speed.

I would assume Supes and SS would be fast enough to dodge Flash and take to the skies before he is able to steal both people's speed.

Do you think he can steal the speed of both? Or just one? If flash can turn SS into a statue they got this in the bag but idk if SS will allow that to happen.....

Priest
Flash steals Surfers PC no expression

Lord Feron
Flash + PC = Fastest mother fawker ever!!!

Enyalus
Flash + PC = Runner

Fixed.

Juk3n
Batman & Longshot, and easy at that - with Bats prep and Shots Luck, it's would be a ridiculous stomp for the pair!

and a funny one at that.

carver9
They stop at thanos.

tjcoady
Comic book Flash? They stop... hard... at one.

Unbelievably overrated KMC Flash? They make it to 8.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Enyalus
Fixed. laughing

Kris Blaze
I would assume Supes and SS would be fast enough to dodge Flash and take to the skies before he is able to steal both people's speed.

Do you think he can steal the speed of both? Or just one? If flash can turn SS into a statue they got this in the bag but idk if SS will allow that to happen.....

Dodge?

Wally just needs to stand still.

psycho gundam
kmc flash can't lose, he's a genius in battle and never slows down once.

Mindset
There's one time when he slows down, when he's pleasing a woman. uhuh

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by psycho gundam
kmc flash can't lose, he's a genius in battle and never slows down once.

Fail.

psycho gundam
Fail. nah tis tru. dc wouldn't have any villains on earth if you guys were writing his book.

quanchi112
kmc flash can't lose, he's a genius in battle and never slows down once. laughing out loud

Philosophía
Fail.

Especially since he is one of the Silver Surfer .. "suporters' .. on this board, who is pretty much the most overrated character.

psycho gundam
do you ever debate anymore, or are you just sticking with the generic troll shtick forever? and you spelled support wrong jabroni.

back to flash.

logically you have to hit him first, his durability is still human so the best thing to do is hurt him the first chance you get befor he knows what's up.

a sure fire way to lose is to go blow for blow with him after explaining your powers to him.

xJLxKing
do you ever debate anymore, or are you just sticking with the generic troll shtick forever? and you spelled support wrong jabroni.

back to flash.

logically you have to hit him first, his durability is still human so the best thing to do is hurt him the first chance you get befor he knows what's up.

a sure fire way to lose is to go blow for blow with him after explaining your powers to him.
His durability is not Human. His Durability is Super Human.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by xJLxKing
His durability is not Human. His Durability is Super Human. i'll take your word for it, but he's not bullet proof that's for sure. and if you can get him off ground and restrict his movements (telekinesis for the win), his effectiveness in battle is is reduced.

and gladiator appart from the nameless radiation can be defeated by others with similar power sets, thor arguably (i think he did) lose the first round, but won the second round.
(which might be due to thor's constant holding back however)

Mindset
His durability is not Human. His Durability is Super Human. What do you consider superhuman?

Lord Feron
i'll take your word for it, but he's not bullet proof that's for sure. and if you can get him off ground and restrict his movements (telekinesis for the win), his effectiveness in battle is is reduced.

and gladiator appart from the nameless radiation can be defeated by others with similar power sets, thor arguably (i think he did) lose the first round, but won the second round.
(which might be due to thor's constant holding back however)

\not disagreeing with you but that was just astandard gladiator... just saying... cool

psycho gundam
debatable.

gladiator was personally sent with high regard by the tomorrow man to beat thor before he could take over earth. sure it wasn't for the shi'ar empire's survival, but he was following orders and knew he was the only one up to the task... plus he was shit talking so... those are signs of confidence..

Hitman911
Surfer is faster then the Flash.....so is Stardust.
Thanos has never been successfully been speedblitzed.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Mindset
What do you consider superhuman?
The word speak for itself. Super Human Durability.

carver9
debatable.

gladiator was personally sent with high regard by the tomorrow man to beat thor before he could take over earth. sure it wasn't for the shi'ar empire's survival, but he was following orders and knew he was the only one up to the task... plus he was shit talking so... those are signs of confidence..

Gladiator>about 95% of the people thats brought up in this battle.

Enyalus
i'll take your word for it, but he's not bullet proof that's for sure.

His suit is, actually. Designed by the Speed Force itself to withstance tremendous friction impacts...such as bullets, and running at FTL speeds.

Mindset
The word speak for itself. Super Human Durability. You realize there are different levels of superhuman durability, right?

Unless you think Flash and Supes have the same level.

Flash can be cut by knives, pierced by bullets, etc.

xJLxKing
You realize there are different levels of superhuman durability, right?

Unless you think Flash and Supes have the same level.

Flash can be cut by knives, pierced by bullets, etc.
They are both Super Human

Mindset
They are both Super Human You're super humanly stupid http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/other_facePlain.gif

xJLxKing
You're super humanly stupid http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/other_facePlain.gif
no

Mindset
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/other_facePlain.gif

xJLxKing
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/other_facePlain.gif
bawling

Enyalus
Yo Mindset, Dr. Doom & Kyle Rayner could handle these two, right?

Mindset
http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p124/danitiwa/EGG.png

Mindset
Yo Mindset, Dr. Doom & Kyle Rayner could handle these two, right? Easily, but they wouldn't even waste their time.

psycho gundam
His suit is, actually. Designed by the Speed Force itself to withstance tremendous friction impacts...such as bullets, and running at FTL speeds. then how do the people he carries with him withstand faster than sound g forces and friction?

i was under the impression the speed force envelops him and whomever he's holding in a field that protects him from high-speed related injuries/effects, while he's moving of coarse.

Enyalus
then how do the people he carries with him withstand faster than sound g forces and friction?

i was under the impression the speed force envelops him and whomever he's holding in a field that protects him from high-speed related injuries/effects, while he's moving of coarse.

You just answered your own question.

Mindset
His suit is, actually. Designed by the Speed Force itself to withstance tremendous friction impacts...such as bullets, and running at FTL speeds. Speed force protects him, his suit isn't bullet proof

i believe you are a liar

Badabing
If there is another report from this thread I'm closing it and giving warnings.

psycho gundam
You just answered your own question. no i didn't, originally his suit came out of his ring, and the suit was man made.

Mindset
Eny are you thinking of Barry Allen's suit?

Enyalus
Speed force does protects him, his suit isn't bullet proof

i believe you are a liar

No, both what I said and what Psycho Gundam mentioned are true. His suit affords him protection from high velocity impacts and friction, etc, as well as the Speed Force manipulation immediately surrounding his body.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Badabing
If there is another report from this thread I'm closing it and giving warnings. what happened to justify a report? it's pretty peaceful in here.

Enyalus
Eny are you thinking of Barry Allen's suit?

I didn't realize a specific person was mentioned. xJx, etc, just mentioned 'Flash.'

fangirl101
Team one can beat them.

Badabing
what happened to justify a report? it's pretty peaceful in here. You posting......no expression

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Badabing
You posting......no expression wavey

Rage.Of.Olympus

Fast enough to dodge Wally?

By the way, there is nothing to dodge at all. A stand still Wally can steal speed.

Wally has stolen speed and energy from across space and time (The event with the Cosmic Gamblers etc.), so them being in the sky, doesn't reduce the risk of him simply stealing their speed and adding it to his own.

Wally has shown that he can fly in the past, so retreating to the sky doesn't reduce the threat that is the Flash.

----------------------------------

At full confidence I assume this is Gladiatior at his greatest.

His original power set means, that as long as he believes he can do it, he will do it.

So, it would be interesting to see how the radiation weakness that he has would effect him (I remember it being used against him before, but did he instantly drop down to the ground the moment he was in it's vicinity?).

Has Norrin shown that he knows Gladiatior's weakness? True Norrin does have cosmic awareness etc. but he doesn't utilize to instantly divulge the weakness of his opponents.

Either way....

Gladiator at his strongest and Wally, should be capable of getting past even 1 in my opinion.

The hardest fights would 1,2 and 8 in my opinion, with the radiation weakness of Gladiator in play.

Those are debatable to an extent depending on which fight you take but the duo win the majority against the rest in my opinion.

Gladiator at his strongest, is beyond Doomsday (Depends on the incarnation), WWH etc., and should rip them into pieces.

Green Lantern, would lose his ring before he formed a coherent thought. Even one such as Magneto, would be knocked out before he even sets up a defense (Unless he has Force Field on already, but it is debatable that Wally can vibrate through it by matching it's "vibrational" frequency etc.).

Iceman and Juggernaut are basically invulnerable to an extent, but Juggernaut is an easy win through battle field removal, and Iceman would be defeated.

Either way, in this type of fights, to be many variables in play, to many options for different characters.

I give the duo the majority over 3,4,5,6,7 and they can win over 1 and 2 but I am not as certain in those fights (As Silver Surfer and I am assuming Stardust as well can use Gladiator's weakness against him to an "extent"wink, with 8 being the hardest match overall.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Has Norrin shown that he knows Gladiatior's weakness? True Norrin does have cosmic awareness etc. but he doesn't utilize to instantly divulge the weakness of his opponents.
the surfer HAS casually told him he could exploit his inate weakness to him, but they were on the same mission so the tiff ended at that.

Badabing
wavey laughing out loud

stick out tongue

Rage.Of.Olympus
the surfer HAS casually told him he could exploit his inate weakness to him, but they were on the same mission so the tiff ended at that.

Oh I said I wasn't sure. Thanks.

I vaguely remembered an instance but couldn't recall the issue or details (Chuck it up to the mad memory)...

psycho gundam
not sure if the scan is in the respect thread, but iirc either naija boy, janus77, or darthgoober posted it.

I'm Bran
Everyone posts it. He tells of Glads radiation, and Glads backs the fudge off.

Galactus mini 6 I believe.

kgkg
1 , 2 , 8

Captain REX
Mindset, please do not make insulting comments about the stupidity of others. Thanks.

Hitman911
It's amazing how Thor and Wondy get no love while on paper they ARE superior...

Hitman911
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
They win 5 and 6 and loose all the other.

1, 2 and 8 do it with not much difficulty. 3 with a little bit more, but that's all.

They have a chance against 4 and 7, but not for a majority.

Hitman911
Originally posted by Sin I AM
flash can hit harder than superman?

x man solos Yes he does... X-man?-Doubt it. Wally moves faster than thought....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.