Sage vs DC Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phantom Zone
Sage gets:

1 mind gem
Yellow ring with recharger
100 Fury/Punisher almalgams. (note the Furys are based on the ones seen in the Xmen issues in 04/05 and after not classic version)

Can she win?

Raoul
a yellow ring? really?

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Raoul
a yellow ring? really?

Yeah Sage doesnt wear a cape and skulk in the shadows but in her own way she can be scary and does harbour alot of anger but its controlled.

I was thinking of giving her a red ring but she seems a bit too rational for that, but I guess it could work.

Wei Phoenix
give her like 3 months prep and she will.

Raoul
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Yeah Sage doesnt wear a cape and skulk in the shadows but in her own way she can be scary and does harbour alot of anger but its controlled.

I was thinking of giving her a red ring but she seems a bit too rational for that, but I guess it could work.

ok, fair enough, though i disagree that sage would be chosen to instill fear.

which fury/punishers are these?

Phantom Zone

which fury/punishers are these?

The Punisher robots are the punisher robots that guard Big Gs ship.

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/punisherrob.htm

The Fury isnt the classical versions its based on the ones seen in this issue....and afterwards.

http://img15.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=74379_xm-447-20_122_884lo.jpg

Raoul
i don't see the amalgamated robots doing a whole lot against all of dc earth...

dunno what sage herself brings to the fight, though...

Phantom Zone
i don't see the amalgamated robots doing a whole lot against all of dc earth...

The only way Silver Surfer could beat 1 Punisher robot was by using matter manipulation. Now thats itc combined with The Fury thats going to be alot harder. Rachel Grey amped by Sage was only able to beat it by creating a black hole within one. Now there are hundred IMO several of these could possible beat the JSA (dunno about Dr Fate or Jakkeem) or the JLA.

Furies can also attach themselves to humans as well as computer systems. There is a goodchance that some heroes will be enslaved.

dunno what sage herself brings to the fight, though...

Its not going to just be a full frontal assault. Sage is amped by the mind gem and will hack computers to gain information and even adapt and modify the robots to make them even more dangerous.

Raoul
The only way Silver Surfer could beat 1 Punisher robot was by using matter manipulation. Now thats itc combined with The Fury thats going to be alot harder. Rachel Grey amped by Sage was only able to beat it by creating a black hole within one. Now there are hundred IMO several of these could possible beat the JSA (dunno about Dr Fate or Jakkeem) or the JLA.

Furies can also attach themselves to humans as well as computer systems. There is a good chance that some heroes will be enslaved.

according to the link you gave, the punisher robots are cl100. unless the fury is class 900, a lot of them aren't going to be able to withstand the higher up dc people.

when was the surfer vs punisher fights? surfer was incredibly inconsistently written up until the 90s.

what information is she going to get? example?

Phantom Zone
according to the link you gave, the punisher robots are cl100. unless the fury is class 900, a lot of them aren't going to be able to withstand the higher up dc people.

The Fury is merged with The Punisher robot. The Fury is also highly adaptible and can make itself stronger...as stated earler they had to create a black hole to beat 1 Fury.

when was the surfer vs punisher fights? surfer was incredibly inconsistently written up until the 90s.

I think it was the 90s but Silver Surfer couldnt beat a Punisher robot using brute force earlier on either.

what information is she going to get? example?

You dont think hacking Batmans computer is going to give useful information? She can also take control of security systems.

Raoul
The Fury is merged with The Punisher robot. The Fury is also highly adaptible and can make itself stronger...as stated earler they had to create a black hole to beat 1 Fury.

that was rachel grey, who isn't on the same level as a lot of the higher dc'ers.. you're using one fight. any other examples?

do you have the scans?

the bio says class 100. so his durability is cl1,000? or higher?

the current status of the batcave computer is ambiguous at best. even if she uses that, what good is it going to do her?

i want examples of how information she hacks is going to help her, outside of addresses and so on.

and a lot of the more complicated systems on dc earth aren't even from earth. sage is going to have a hard time cracking the likes of kryptonian or martian tech...

Phantom Zone
that was rachel grey, who isn't on the same level as a lot of the higher dc'ers.. you're using one fight. any other examples?

She was amped by Sage. Alot of high dcers can create a black hole? The only other showings. I deliberately excluded all other showings because it would be too tough. Meryln had to destory one universe to kill one Fury and I dont even think that worked.

I think there is an instance were it was disabled with magical weapons but then attached itself to Meryln. Merlyn is extremely powerful and seems to be at least skyfather.

do you have the scans?

the bio says class 100. so his durability is cl1,000? or higher?

No I dont but it talks about the fight in the bio I posted

the current status of the batcave computer is ambiguous at best. even if she uses that, what good is it going to do her?

Are you serious?

i want examples of how information she hacks is going to help her, outside of addresses and so on.

Countermeasures?

and a lot of the more complicated systems on dc earth aren't even from earth. sage is going to have a hard time cracking the likes of kryptonian or martian tech...

The Fury easily took over The Xmens system and the Xmen system has shiar tech as well. The Fury tech is also able to withstand reality warping.

Sage is also amped by the mind gem. If Promthues can hack the JLA computer system then somebody like Sage with better resources can as well.

Raoul
She was amped by Sage. Alot of high dcers can create a black hole?

not the point. just because you've only seen a black hole do the job does not make it the only way to kill them.

for who? superman? wonder woman? red tornado? two green lanterns (not including sentinel)?

the fury is going to have to add a hell of a lot to the punisher to even make this a fair fight for sage's team...

Phantom Zone
not the point. just because you've only seen a black hole do the job does not make it the only way to kill them.

You do realise in those issues the X-men were throwing everything at The Fury and thats what they had to resort to? That cleary illustrates how difficult it is to defeat.

for who? superman? wonder woman? red tornado? two green lanterns (not including sentinel)?

You do realise that Batman has studied almost every single person on that list? Sentinel and Kyle have been beaten with very simple countermeasures.

the fury is going to have to add a hell of a lot to the punisher to even make this a fair fight for sage's team...

You seem to be exagggerating and giving DC the benefit of the doubt. Im not saying she beats them for definite but you for example seem to assume that she cant hack Batmans computer and you're asking me questions about what useful information is she going to gain when it seems failry obvious.

Kris Blaze
Alfheim never seems to learn.

Raoul
You do realise in those issues the X-men were throwing everything at The Fury and thats what they had to resort to? That cleary illustrates how difficult it is to defeat.

it wasn't a top tier x-men team bar rachel.

in instances of PIS, yes.

the most effective ways of taking down green lanterns is through sonic or telepathic attack. both of those become nullified by any top tier gl modifying his shield. hal and john = top tier gl's.

that's just one example. PIS isn't applicable.

not particularly.

i'm not saying she coldn't hack the bat computer. i just asked you what you think that will do. most of the heroes don't have easily exploitable weaknesses, especially if PIS isn't in effect.

golem370
Punishers- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/punisherrob.htm

occultdestroyer
Sage gets:

1 mind gem
Yellow ring with recharger
100 Fury/Punisher almalgams. (note the Furys are based on the ones seen in the Xmen issues in 04/05 and after not classic version)

Can she win?
The Spectre solos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.