Super Skrull vs Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
In an asteroid.

Who gets the cake?

Wade Wilson
Um.. The Juggernaut? Duh!

guy222
Unless the ole bubble in the brain tactic

Juggy beats the hell out of em

Silent Guardian
Originally posted by guy222

Juggy beats the hell out of em
QFT

Bentley
You sure? For starters Juggs will be hard pressed to beat an invisible flier.

Juk3n
Why do people bother with Juggernaut threads these days, i mean when was the last time Juggs was put down by ANYTHING on par with the FF4 could muster?

Fire? GTFO
TK? temporary suspension or bfr - which in this case is a no go, GTFO
Suffocation by Stretch? GTFO
Physical dmg by Thing? ^^ laugh muchly!!!! GTFO.

If there's a time limit on the battle, then it's a stalemate, Juggs can't fly.
If it's until death or KO, Skrull can't win.

can he?

Bentley
Originally posted by Juk3n

can he?

Super hypnosis?

Silent Guardian
Originally posted by Bentley
Super hypnosis?

yea, but only if he can get his helmet off big grin

Bentley
Maybe he can melt the helmet or use a force field to blow it.

Also his hypnosis is more like the cartoonish fix your eyes in my eyes kind of hypnosis, I'm not sure if the shield would block it if they lock eyes.

guy222
I don't see SS withstanding a barrage of punches from Cain

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Juk3n
Why do people bother with Juggernaut threads these days, i mean when was the last time Juggs was put down by ANYTHING on par with the FF4 could muster?

Fire? GTFO
TK? temporary suspension or bfr - which in this case is a no go, GTFO
Suffocation by Stretch? GTFO
Physical dmg by Thing? ^^ laugh muchly!!!! GTFO.

If there's a time limit on the battle, then it's a stalemate, Juggs can't fly.
If it's until death or KO, Skrull can't win.

can he?

Last time I checked, Nightcrawler hurt Juggernaut with fire.

Mindset
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Last time I checked, Nightcrawler hurt Juggernaut with fire. You need to check again.

Wei Phoenix
Last time I checked, Nightcrawler hurt Juggernaut with fire.

Last time I checked that was PIS.

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by Mindset
You need to check again.

Unfortunately, there is a comic where Nightcrawler through a torch at Juggernaut and he said it hurt him. But Juggernaut has taken much hotter things without even noticing it, like having a vat of molting metal poured on him and also having his armor heated up till it was bright white and he didn't even register it. So consider the Nightcrawler thing up to PIS or just Cain blowing some smoke.

Mindset
Was he actually hurt or did he just say it.

Newjak
Was he actually hurt or did he just say it. He said he was hurt but it really didn't seem to leave any damage.

Bentley
Why aren't people considering hypnosis? erm

quanchi112

Juggy beats the hell out of em Yep.

guy222
thumb up

Bentley
Not to beat the dead horse, but couldn't K'lrt win a few with hypnosis?:

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/7585/fantasticfour1820jf0.jpg

guy222
possible buddy

Mindset

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/7585/fantasticfour1820jf0.jpg Has he used this within the past 20-30 years?

Bentley
Has he used this within the past 20-30 years?

Yep, he used it in annihilation to escape from prision.

Wei Phoenix

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/7585/fantasticfour1820jf0.jpg

Do you really think he has the strength to hold him down/back while he tries to hypnotize him?

Mindset
Why did you post the one from a 50 year old comic then?

Anyway hypnosis shouldn't work on Juggs while he has his helmet on.

Badabing
Super Skrull wins......because he can fly.

Mindset
Juggs can fly too.

Badabing
Juggs can fly too. msn-oh

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Badabing
Super Skrull wins......because he can fly.

I will ban you harder than a 2damnsock!!!

Bentley

It was the only instance in the respect thread, I have seen that used at least two other times so I know is part of his power-set. I'm downloading stuff as of now to revamp a little that thread.

I mentioned earlier that since his hypnosis works by locking into the eyes of the enemy, maybe it could work even with the helmet on, or at the very least, K'lrt could use his invisibility and forcefields to deal with the helmet.

Wei Phoenix
It was the only instance in the respect thread, I have seen that used at least two other times so I know is part of his power-set. I'm downloading stuff as of now to revamp a little that thread.

I mentioned earlier that since his hypnosis works by locking into the eyes of the enemy, maybe it could work even with the helmet on, or at the very least, K'lrt could use his invisibility and forcefields to deal with the helmet.

Hypnosis would mean that he is in control of him and that he is influencing Cain's actions. Cyttorak's influence is too strong for hypnosis to work on him.

Bentley
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Hypnosis would mean that he is in control of him and that he is influencing Cain's actions. Cyttorak's influence is too strong for hypnosis to work on him.

As I said, I'm not sure it would work, still, a subtle command such as fall sleep would be enough for a technical ko. I don't know if K'lrt's hypnosis could be considered psychic in nature or just suggestion, but I haven't found something that points towards one or the other. Has Cain ever been mind-controlled by someone or resisting someone's mind control -as Cyttorrak's influenced seems to be pretty damn useless against resisting psychic attacks-?

Juggs still has to fight an invisible flier to win this thing.

Mindset
As I said, I'm not sure it would work, still, a subtle command such as fall sleep would be enough for a technical ko. I don't know if K'lrt's hypnosis could be considered psychic in nature or just suggestion, but I haven't found something that points towards one or the other. Has Cain ever been mind-controlled by someone or resisting someone's mind control -as Cyttorrak's influenced seems to be pretty damn useless against resisting psychic attacks-?

Juggs still has to fight an invisible flier to win this thing. Only way Juggs will be affected by the hypnosis is w/o his helmet/skull cap. If SS can survive that long then he may win.

Bentley
Only way Juggs will be affected by the hypnosis is w/o his helmet/skull cap. If SS can survive that long then he may win.

Since he can become invisible and has shields and the Thing's skill to resist I think he can hang a little, elasticity would add some durability. Its not won since K'lrt still needs to confront him, and he won't hypnotize him by being invisible.

Only if he plays it smart, and realizes Juggs has the skull cap, he would be able to win. I'm not sure that's standard knowledge.

Kris Blaze

That's silly.

Originally posted by Newjak
He said he was hurt but it really didn't seem to leave any damage.

He screamed, like a ***** 131

Last time I checked that was PIS.

Last time I checked, your opinion didn't matter.

You need to check again.

Did, it was legit.

Mindset
Check again

Kris Blaze
Check again

No u.

Wei Phoenix

Last time I checked, it counted more than yours. The fire was PIS seeing as he has taken fire more intense than a candle so please stop your nonsense here.

Kris Blaze
Last time I checked, it counted more than yours. The fire was PIS seeing as he has taken fire more intense than a candle so please stop your nonsense here.

Maybe on herochat.

Wei Phoenix
Maybe on herochat.

Nope. Come back once you read some decent Juggernaut issues. Then you'll know that he has no problem with fire.

Kris Blaze
Nope. Come back once you read some decent Juggernaut issues. Then you'll know that he has no problem with fire.

Too late.

He's already lost.

Silent Guardian
Come on! There is no way Juggs loses

Wei Phoenix
Too late.

He's already lost.

if you think so. He didn't lose to that move issue and he doesn't lose here.

I suppose Thor loses to a sniper bullet, and Surfer loses to an armbar and hispanics in your book.

Starscream M

reported for member bashing. smile

Kris Blaze
if you think so. He didn't lose to that move issue and he doesn't lose here.

I suppose Thor loses to a sniper bullet, and Surfer loses to an armbar and hispanics in your book.

Thor and Surfer can still take fire.

Juggernaut can't.

Silent Guardian

Juggernaut can't.

jawdrop

laughing out loud laughing

Wei Phoenix

Juggernaut can't.

Yeah he can't take fire, unless it is intense fire obviously.

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq2/Wei-Phoenix/scan0001.jpg

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq2/Wei-Phoenix/CainSkeleton.jpg

Kris Blaze
Yeah he can't take fire, unless it is intense fire obviously.

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq2/Wei-Phoenix/scan0001.jpg

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq2/Wei-Phoenix/CainSkeleton.jpg

Looks like mad PIS to me.

Wei Phoenix
Looks like mad PIS to me.

Yeah I'm glad Cain is popular enough for you to troll him and his abilities.

Kris Blaze
Sounds to me like you're a bit insecure.

Wei Phoenix
Sounds to me like you're a bit insecure.

Nope, thats the sound of me being right. However you should watch your trolling before you get that permaban you've been begging for.

Kris Blaze
Nope, thats the sound of me being right. However you should watch your trolling before you get that permaban you've been begging for.

That'll happen the day Super Skrull hypnotizes juggernaut.

Wait....TODAY??

Starscream M
Nope, thats the sound of me being right. However you should watch your trolling before you get that permaban you've been begging for. just ignore ignorant trolls...

Captain REX
Kris, please stop belittling Wei's opinion. It does matter, so no point in saying otherwise. Debate politely or not at all. Thanks.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Captain REX
Kris, please stop belittling Wei's opinion. It does matter, so no point in saying otherwise. Debate politely or not at all. Thanks.

Okay.

Victory by hypnosis.

Wei Phoenix
Okay.

Victory by hypnosis.

Won't work due to his helmet. Cain also wouldn't give him the time to do so. He can't control Cyttorak's avatar.

Naija boy
Juggs hands down

D_Dude1210
Well, people keep asking how Super Skrull can beat Jugz, but no one is asking how Jugz can beat SSkrull. I mean, he's an invisible flier that can go stretchie (making him pretty hard to beat up with one's fists).

While it is possible for SS to beat him using Armor-removal plus hypno (though extremely unlikely due to the force field), how the heck does Jugz beat on the SS??

Sounds extremely like a stalemate to me with an oh-so-slight advantage given to SS...

I'm Bran
Okay.

Victory by hypnosis. thumb up

Mindset
Originally posted by D_Dude1210

While it is possible for SS to beat him using Armor-removal plus hypno (though extremely unlikely due to the force field), how the heck does Jugz beat on the SS??

By punching him to death.

Enyalus

Or he could call up 3-D Man and have him shoot SS in the head. smile

D_Dude1210

Sooo, you're saying that Juggie gets some sort of invisiblity detecting ability AND flight and somehow the ability to hurt by punching someone who can turn his body completely impervious to physical damage (by stretching).

Good argument...

I'm Bran
Sooo, you're saying that Juggie gets some sort of invisiblity detecting ability AND flight and somehow the ability to punch some one who can turn his body completely impervious to physical damage (by stretching).

Good argument... Wait...

You totally mislead him with the first stanza, and then basically agreed to what he said.

If he didn't read your third line, he probably would have put a bullet in his head. erm

Mindset
Sooo, you're saying that Juggie gets some sort of invisiblity detecting ability AND flight and somehow the ability to hurt by punching some one who can turn his body completely impervious to physical damage (by stretching).

Good argument... Do me a favor, go look and see how Reed's stretching did against WWH fists.

Yea, shut it.

Silent Guardian
Do me a favor, go look and see how Reed's stretching did against WWH fists.

Yea, shut it.

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

D_Dude1210
Do me a favor, go look and see how Reed's stretching did against WWH fists.

Yea, shut it.

Scans?

Didn't really get to read FF vs WWH. He was prolly hit in the head. For some insanely stupid reason, RR gets knocked out when punched in the head. But he can get flattened with no hardm. Meh.

Even then, still doesn't show how jugz can beat an invis flier.

Does he get some sort of flying power and invis detection ability through all this?

Wei Phoenix
Scans?

Didn't really get to read FF vs WWH. He was prolly hit in the head. For some insanely stupid reason, RR gets knocked out when punched in the head. But he can get flattened with no hardm. Meh.

Does he get some sort of flying power and invis detection ability through all this?

The F4 aren't enough to put Cain down. Thing lacks the strength, Torch's fire does nothing, stretching does nothing and invisbility can't hurt him either. Skrull loses.

Mindset
Scans?

Does he get some sort of flying power and invis detection ability through all this? I don't see how SS flying around invisible is going to win this fight.

Also I've never seen SS fly around while invisible.

Original Smurph
Also I've never seen SS fly around while invisible. Then maybe you should read more SS before you judge fights that he's in?

Besides, I've never seen Aunt May microwave something. Clearly since it's never appeared in a comic, she's incapable.

Jeezuz, Jr. Val.

Mindset
Originally posted by Original Smurph
Then maybe you should read more SS before you judge fights that he's in?

Besides, I've never seen Aunt May microwave something. Clearly since it's never appeared in a comic, she's incapable.

Jeezuz, Jr. Val. I didn't say he couldn't, I said I've never seen it.

Maybe you should take a reading comprehension class before addressing me.

D_Dude1210
FYI.

I've seen him fight completely invisible (first appearance vs FF). I've seen him fly. Any reason why he can't do both? Even if his flight is linked to his flame powers, he can just as easily use an invis force field to keep him aloft.

Never really argued that Super Skrull could beat the Juggernaut. Only argued that Jugs would need to touch SS to beat im up. I don't think SS is gonna be stupid enough to engage Jugs hand-to-hand.

Again, a stalemate with a super slight advantage to SS IF he uses his force field (to remove the helmet) and hypnosis intelligently and assuming Jugz isn't completely immune to hypnosis.

I'm Bran
I didn't say he couldn't, I said I've never seen it.

Maybe you should take a reading comprehension class before addressing me. Originally posted by Original Smurph
Then maybe you should read more SS before you judge fights that he's in?

Maybe you should take a reading comprehension class

smile

Mindset
Because I've never seen him fly while invisible?

Don't be as dumb as Smurph, you're better than that.

Original Smurph
I didn't say he couldn't, I said I've never seen it.

Maybe you should take a reading comprehension class before addressing me. Did you miss the first sentence of my post, and then tell me to take reading comp classes?

el oh el

The fact that you've never seen it would be completely irrelevant to the actual discussion unless you were making the rather obvious implication that he couldn't, or wouldn't, despite the fact that it's an incredibly basic combination of his powers... and he constantly combines his powers in manners far more complex.

Next time, plz add more lulz to your response. You're not living up to the name of Val.

D_Dude1210
Wow, this thread quickly degenerated into namecalling...

Signing off.

I'm Bran
Because I've never seen him fly while invisible?

Don't be as dumb as Smurph, you're better than that. No, because you clearly ignored his first post.

If I was as dumb as Smurph, I'd be set. No, common misconception... I'm not.

Mindset
Did you miss the first sentence of my post, and then tell me to take reading comp classes?

el oh el

The fact that you've never seen it would be completely irrelevant to the actual discussion unless you were making the rather obvious implication that he couldn't, or wouldn't, despite the fact that it's an incredibly basic combination of his powers... and he constantly combines his powers in manners far more complex.

Next time, plz add more lulz to your response. You're not living up to the name of Val. Yes, I did see you first sentence, I guess you forgot the rest of your post...

no expression

Now, would you like to post scans of him actually flying while invisible?

Original Smurph
Yes, I did see you first sentence, I guess you forgot the rest of your post...

no expression This time, you managed to only read the first sentence in my post, and not the near-paragraph that followed.

Pretty sure you'd receive a failing score in those reading comp classes.

I addressed the fact that you didn't reply to the first line in my post, in the first line of my second post.

Then I replied to the rest of your post afterwards.

So far, you've consistently dodged everything that I've said, refusing to actually back up any of the hollow arguments that you've put forth, and are pretty much failing at the online posting game.

Original Smurph
no expression

Now, would you like to post scans of him actually flying while invisible? Nice edit.

To answer your question: No.

Mindset
This time, you managed to only read the first sentence in my post, and not the near-paragraph that followed.

Pretty sure you'd receive a failing score in those reading comp classes.

I addressed the fact that you didn't reply to the first line in my post, in the first line of my second post.

Then I replied to the rest of your post afterwards.

So far, you've consistently dodged everything that I've said, refusing to actually back up any of the hollow arguments that you've put forth, and are pretty much failing at the online posting game. Ignoring part of your post has nothing to do with my comprehension, I just didn't feel like responding to it.

My responses are never longer than a couple sentences, sorry.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Cain has survived much worse in my opinion, while depowered, with a smile on his face.

Mindset
And he has a healing factor.

Mindset
Nice edit.

To answer your question: No. Problem solved.

Original Smurph
Ignoring part of your post has nothing to do with my comprehension, I just didn't feel like responding to it.

My responses are never longer than a couple sentences, sorry. Ignoring part of my post, and then claiming that I never replied to you is entirely your comprehension. If you can't comprehend that there were other sentences that answered whatever has your panties in a twist, then you must have pretty shitty comprehension.

If you made those couple sentences worthwhile, you might emulate Val a little better.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Super Skrull has no way to win besides a possible battle field removal win, and that's stretching it.

Based on his attitude I wouldn't put it past him to try and engage Cain in hand to hand, but then he would get ripped into pieces.

Flying around invisible can be argued a lose by default because what it is besides running away?

It wouldn't help him in any plausible way would it?

Original Smurph
Problem solved. What problem?

Do you need scans to prove that Superman can fly and use heat vision at the same time?

A person's capable of running, and also capable of punching. Do I need proof that he can run and punch simultaneously?

Rage.Of.Olympus
And he has a healing factor.

Yea and he has a healing factor.

I'm Bran
http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/8264/silversurfer198902508gh6.jpg

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/4094/thor46514cu9.jpg

Propelling himself in space while fighting and invisible (thus, flying and being invisible. It breaks all laws of physics). All I'm looking for.

Mindset
Ignoring part of my post, and then claiming that I never replied to you is entirely your comprehension. If you can't comprehend that there were other sentences that answered whatever has your panties in a twist, then you must have pretty shitty comprehension.

If you made those couple sentences worthwhile, you might emulate Val a little better. Your first post about me needing to read more SS because I said I had never seen him fly while invisible would be correct if he has actually flown while invisible. The fact the he can and has combined his other powers together does not mean he can combine invisibility with fire propulsion, which is how he flies. Even though with my post I wasn't even saying that he couldn't.

When I said I had never seen this was not an argument at all, so how it could be a hollow argument is beyond me. It was just a statement with which I figured would result in him either showing me a scan or telling me a time he has done it. So what hollow arguments have I put forth?

I only ignored parts of your posts because then I'd actually have to write more than I wanted to, like this. Also, I didn't claim you never replied to me, I commented on your assumption that I have not read a sufficient amount of SS appearances, and that I was claiming he was incapable of performing an action based off of one statement.

Nothing was wrong with my comprehension, I was just hoping you'd eventually go away.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by I'm Bran

Propelling himself in space while fighting and invisible (thus, flying and being invisible. It breaks all laws of physics). All I'm looking for. he was in space.

Original Smurph
I only ignored parts of your posts because then I'd actually have to write more than I wanted to, like this. Jr. Val concedes.

I win.

Badabing

Propelling himself in space while fighting and invisible (thus, flying and being invisible. It breaks all laws of physics). All I'm looking for. Originally posted by psycho gundam
he was in space. dursmart

Mindset

Propelling himself in space while fighting and invisible (thus, flying and being invisible. It breaks all laws of physics). All I'm looking for. Tbh I don't see where he is flying in those scans, but w/e

Mindset
Jr. Val concedes.

I win. Concede to what?

Original Smurph
Concede to what? My obvious superiority.

I'm Bran
Originally posted by psycho gundam
he was in space. Nice edit... Silver Surfer...

He still has to propel himself to move. In space or not (which I already said he was in). And he's evidently moving fast enough to get behind Thor.

Either way, that's all I'm looking for.

Mindset
My obvious superiority. The nonexistent superiority that resides in only your head? http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/other_facePlain.gif

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Badabing
dursmart yeah yeah. what i meant was that out of all the FF, johnny is the only true flier, but can only do so when he "flames on". the invisible woman can levitate on invisible constructs. kl'rt can fly using johhny's power on his lower region and turn his upper torso invisible.... but the flames will be totally visible.

Nice edit... Silver Surfer...
big grin

Ha Son
Val usually just replies with a gif.

I'm Bran
yeah yeah. what i meant was You meant all that out of this:

"he was in space."

?

Original Smurph
Originally posted by Ha Son
Val usually just replies with a gif. excellent point. Val would never make a multi-paragraph post like the one above, especially in a thread like this.

Back on topic, Super Skrull can fly and be invisiblers at the same time, despite Mindset's profantiy-filled claims of desperation that he can't.

Original Smurph
yeah yeah. what i meant was that out of all the FF, johnny is the only true flier, but can only do so when he "flames on". the invisible woman can levitate on invisible constructs. kl'rt can fly using johhny's power on his lower region and turn his upper torso invisible.... but the flames will be totally visible. Proof that the flames would be visible?

He could have been using flames in the scan that Bran posted.

I'm Bran
I'm going to go jerkulate.

Keep it going dudes. I'll be back.

Mindset
excellent point. Val would never make a multi-paragraph post like the one above, especially in a thread like this.

Back on topic, Super Skrull can fly and be invisiblers at the same time, despite Mindset's profantiy-filled claims of desperation that he can't. I don't see how SS flying around invisible is going to win this fight.

Also I've never seen SS fly around while invisible.

Original Smurph
Don't worry. He should only be gone for a couple seconds beyond what it takes to stream the video.

psycho gundam
You meant all that out of this:

"he was in space."

? sort of.

he doesn't have to use any power to levitate there and he can use reed's stretchability and sue's invisibility to move short distances without creating visible flames.

Original Smurph
I don't see how SS flying around invisible is going to win this fight.

Also I've never seen SS fly around while invisible. I never said SS was going to win the fight. But, I'd assume that if Juggs couldn't see him or reach him, it would be helpful for setting up a BFR via invisible forcefields.

Also I have. Bran posted scans. You replied to them. I don't want to call you ignorant, but srsly, Jr. Val, this negligence is a little ridiculous.

Rage.Of.Olympus
The Super Skrull should be able to fly with Johny's powers while using Invisible Woman's powers to keep himself invisible.

Hasn't Susan made Richards, Grimm, and Johny all invisible in the past, multiple times?

Is this what this discussion is about?

Mindset
I never said SS was going to win the fight. But, I'd assume that if Juggs couldn't see him or reach him, it would be helpful for setting up a BFR via invisible forcefields.

Also I have. Bran posted scans. You replied to them. I don't want to call you ignorant, but srsly, Jr. Val, this negligence is a little ridiculous. I just copied and pasted the original post you replied to.

Original Smurph
I just copied and pasted the original post you replied to. k.

so?

plz, jr. val, stop dodging.

psycho gundam
Proof that the flames would be visible?

He could have been using flames in the scan that Bran posted. super skrull cannot create invisible flames, that is the only power combo he hasn't performed. flames make light regardless.

though invisible flames would be fu(ing horrifying, getting burned by it would look like rapidly rotting flesh.

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
The Super Skrull should be able to fly with Johny's powers while using Invisible Woman's powers to keep himself invisible.

Hasn't Susan made Richards, Grimm, and Johny all invisible in the past, multiple times?

Is this what this discussion is about? she can create domes that can bend light, but ss's powers are lesser than the ff's, but i guess it's possible.

Mindset
k.

so?

plz, jr. val, stop dodging. Dodging what?

Original Smurph
super skrull cannot create invisible flames, that is the only power combo he hasn't performed. flames make light regardless.

though invisible flames would be fu(ing horrifying, getting burned by it would look like rapidly rotting flesh. proof?

it's entirely possible that he has performed them, and you just couldn't see them.

Original Smurph
Dodging what? Originally posted by Original Smurph
I never said SS was going to win the fight. But, I'd assume that if Juggs couldn't see him or reach him, it would be helpful for setting up a BFR via invisible forcefields.

Also I have. Bran posted scans. You replied to them. I don't want to call you ignorant, but srsly, Jr. Val, this negligence is a little ridiculous.

And now you're playing dumb. That would constitute more dodging, bordering on trolling.

Mindset
And now you're playing dumb. That would constitute more dodging, bordering on trolling. And what was my reply to his scans?

D_Dude1210
super skrull cannot create invisible flames, that is the only power combo he hasn't performed. flames make light regardless.

though invisible flames would be fu(ing horrifying, getting burned by it would look like rapidly rotting flesh.

she can create domes that can bend light, but ss's powers are lesser than the ff's, but i guess it's possible.

FYI, his powers are actually AUGMENTED versions of the FF's powers. Meaning he is stronger and more durable than the thing, can stretch further than RR, hotter flames than the Human Torch that can burn in the vacuum in space, etc.

Ha Son
plz, jr. val, stop dodging.

Dodging what?

laughing out loud @ responding to being called "Jr Val".

psycho gundam
proof?

it's entirely possible that he has performed them, and you just couldn't see them. current super s/krull is stronger than the entire FF, i guess he can perform the feat in question since his control over all their powers is solid.

FYI, his powers are actually AUGMENTED versions of the FF's powers. Meaning he is stronger and more durable than the thing, can stretch further than RR, hotter flames than the Human Torch that can burn in the vacuum in space, etc. sure, but it's skill at combining them that's in question. i'm giving current kl'rt the benefit of the doubt since he's more powerful than he was in the old days fully charged by the skrull beam.

Mindset
FYI, his powers are actually AUGMENTED versions of the FF's powers. Meaning he is stronger and more durable than the thing, can stretch further than RR, hotter flames than the Human Torch that can burn in the vacuum in space, etc. That was said when he first got his powers, but are they still stronger than each individual member?

Original Smurph
And what was my reply to his scans? Something upon which you've refused to elaborate, in a hollow attempt to keep this dodging going.

Please, just get to the point, if you have one.

Original Smurph
Originally posted by Ha Son
laughing out loud @ responding to being called "Jr Val". (h5)

Ha Son
(h5)

D_Dude1210
Besides, the only way someone can actually win this fight is if:

SS is dumb enough to go hand-to-hand vs. Jugz (w/c is unlikely as SS is known for his use of cowardly tactics).

or:

Jugz is dumb enough to fight without his FF (w/c has sadly happened before), allowing SS to heat up the metal then remove it from a distance using invisible force fields.

Thus, stalemate with a teensy weensy advantage given to SS as he can dictate the pace and nature of the fight from a distance.

Mindset
Besides, the only way someone can actually win this fight is if:

SS is dumb enough to go hand-to-hand vs. Jugz (w/c is unlikely as SS is known for his use of cowardly tactics).

or:

Jugz is dumb enough to fight without his FF (w/c has sadly happened before), allowing SS to heat up the metal then remove it from a distance using invisible force fields.

Thus, stalemate with a teensy weensy advantage given to SS as he can dictate the pace and nature of the fight from a distance. Why would he heat up the metal, if he can do that?

D_Dude1210
That was said when he first got his powers, but are they still stronger than each individual member?

Yeap. In fact, he mentions it in his fight vs the Surfer (See scans above).

D_Dude1210
Why would he heat up the metal, if he can do that?

I'm assuming that it's pretty durable as it has survived hits from from some very powerful ppl.

psycho gundam
That was said when he first got his powers, but are they still stronger than each individual member? they are now.

Mindset
they are now. Which they, his powers or the F4?

psycho gundam
he's surpassed the human torch. the rest of his abilities are logically just as heightened.

Mindset
he's surpassed the human torch. the rest of his abilities are logically just as heightened. He started out stronger than them, so you're saying his powers grew as theirs did?

Original Smurph
Something upon which you've refused to elaborate, in a hollow attempt to keep this dodging going.

Please, just get to the point, if you have one. Jr. Val decided to just ignore the post entirely?

This banter must be really getting to him.

Mindset
I didn't even see it.
Something upon which you've refused to elaborate, in a hollow attempt to keep this dodging going.

Please, just get to the point, if you have one.
The point is Juggs wins.

Original Smurph
I didn't even see it.

The point is Juggs wins. Which somehow correlates to the supposed responses you were alluding to re: SS's flying?

Too difficult to respond with answers that are appropriate for the context?

D_Dude1210
He started out stronger than them, so you're saying his powers grew as theirs did?

Wouldn't know how "grown" the FF's powers are at the moment. Haven't read FF comics in a bit, but at the time I was, the SS has surpassed (even without a direct power feed from a skrull satellite) the FF's powers at that time. No reason why his powers wouldn't grow as theirs did. This is beside the point, tho.

But the point was that since Sue could make the Torch AND his flames invisible back in the day, and since the SS can use ALL their powers combined in any combination he wants to, there is little to no reason why he cant just bend the light around him while flying to make himself an invis flier.

Which is still beside the point. Even without Torch's powers, he can just levitate using Sue's.

Meaning flying while invis is extremely easy for the Skrull.

He'll do it, too. He's prolly one of the cowardly and sneaky villains out there. But he's Skrull. Cowardice and sneakiness is what they do.

D_Dude1210
I didn't even see it.

The point is Juggs wins.

How?

Starscream M
wow smurph, not losing a beat huh?

psycho gundam
He started out stronger than them, so you're saying his powers grew as theirs did? quite the oposite, his power's were weaker since he depended on external cosmic energy, that's why he needed to be hit with the skrull power beam. it focuses cosmic energy in to him and boosts his power.

he regularly gets further enhancements, that's why he could hang with the FF all these years, now though he doesn't need the beam and his powers are stronger than ever.

Mindset
How? By punching him.

Unless SS plans to fight the whole fight invisible and if the hypnosis will actually work on Juggs.

Silent Guardian
okay overall Juggs is just stronger. Unless Super Skrull finds some way to get his helmet off and has some good psychic powers he is not stopping the Juggernaut. However, if he is smart and just flies around the whole time and not allow Juggs to grab him maybe they stalemate. In the comics there has only been one way shown to ever stop the Juggernaut at full power, I think.

Original Smurph
Originally posted by Starscream M
wow smurph, not losing a beat huh? I'm a master, brucey.

Mindset
quite the oposite, his power's were weaker since he depended on external cosmic energy, that's why he needed to be hit with the skrull power beam. it focuses cosmic energy in to him and boosts his power.

he regularly gets further enhancements, that's why he could hang with the FF all these years, now though he doesn't need the beam and his powers are stronger than ever. When he first got his powers it was said they were stronger than the F4 though.

Starscream M
I'm a master, brucey. yes apparently so

that was quite some pwnage...I'm impressed

Mindset
Which somehow correlates to the supposed responses you were alluding to re: SS's flying?

Too difficult to respond with answers that are appropriate for the context? Yes

I'm Bran
Originally posted by Starscream M
yes apparently so

that was quite some pwnage...I'm impressed Are you going to take him under your wing, Brucey?

He'll be Robin.

psycho gundam
When he first got his powers it was said they were stronger than the F4 though. that's when he's on tarnax, on earth he powers down over time. the skrullian cosmic beam powers him back up.

Starscream M
Are you going to take him under your wing, Brucey?

He'll be Robin. hey gotta give the man credit, he smacked the cigarette straight outta brad pitt's mouth

D_Dude1210
When he first got his powers it was said they were stronger than the F4 though.

Yeap, first appearance of the SS, one of the few comics left in my collection. Back then he could lift over 100 tons and can stretch for hundreds of miles. With the help of the beam of course.

I haven't been keeping tabs on how comics have appreciated during the years... This comic worth anything?

Original Smurph
Yes Concession accepted.

psycho gundam
http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/5151/superskrullse6.jpg is his left arm partially invisible, or am i just tired? anyway i'm out.

I'm Bran
That's a cover you piece of meecrob.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>