Marvel Girl vs Martian Manhunter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scuzz2.0
fight is against regular rachel and then against current rachel!
fight in a desert, who wins?

Enyalus
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_AC821Manhunter.jpg

Straight from Superman's mouth - J'onn's more powerful than the whole JLA combined. wink He wins.

Silent Guardian
Martian Manhunter wins

occultdestroyer
Manhunter

I'm Bran
Originally posted by Enyalus
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_AC821Manhunter.jpg

Straight from Superman's mouth - J'onn's more powerful than the whole JLA combined. wink He wins. While he just got raped, and then Superman had to tear off some chestplates to make up for it...

Enyalus
Originally posted by I'm Bran
While he just got raped, and then Superman had to tear off some chestplates to make up for it...

Naw, J'onn was faking being beat up. To not steal Supes' thunder. Plus, being a telepath, he knows Lois fakes it well enough to fool Supes, so he thought he'd give it a try.

It's all in the limited edition.

I'm Bran
Naw, J'onn was faking being beat up. To not steal Supes' thunder. Plus, being a telepath, he knows Lois fakes it well enough to fool Supes, so he thought he'd give it a try.

It's all in the limited edition. It looks to me like he got raped like he usually does when he appears.

ThunderGodEneru
Fick dich Bran.

Enyalus
It looks to me like he got raped like he usually does when he appears.

Look brah, don't argue with Superman. He knows what he's talking about. He can destroy small planets with his punches.

I'm Bran
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Fick dich Bran. I'd rather you didn't.

I'm Bran
Look brah, don't argue with Superman. He knows what he's talking about. He can destroy small planets with his punches. Shut up.

Enyalus
Yesum, massa. Toby be good.

sad

Mindset
It looks to me like he got raped like he usually does when he appears. thumb up

Silent Guardian
MM wins you all know it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.