Some fights between civilizations...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UKR
-The year is 1095. The guys the Crusaders would've fought are attacking China, who, for the purpose of this match, doesn't want to convert to Islam. The Chinese decide to go on their own Crusade and teach those...whatevers (I forget, were they Arabs or Turks?) a lesson. This is a unified China (all the Chinese civilizations), VS a unified Muslim world (all of what was the Muslim world in 1095). Instead of Europe VS Muslims, it's China VS Muslims. No guns, explosives, etc.
-The year is 1066. The Norwegians have just defeated the Anglo-Saxons, and have completely recovered from the battle (EG replacing men who died), and must now fight the Normans, who in real history beat the English due to greater strength of cavalry. The Norwegians get plenty of prep...can they do it? Will England become ruled by Vikings, or will they still wind up speaking French?
-The Roman Empire did not die in 476; it has survived until Islam starts. All the tribes and peoples who were Muslim when the Muslim conquests began in the 7th century attack the Romans. But Rome and Constantinople long have already gotten wind of this and have prep time. Can they stop the Muslims? Also, assume that the Romans never decreased from the very height of their power, including their military, population and economic strength. All of Christian Europe, under the Eastern and Western empires, is unified. For the sake of the match, Catholics and Orthodox worshipers won't fight each other over religious differences. Both Roman Empires (East and West) are prepared for the mother of all wars. Basically, you could say that the Crusades began some centuries earlier than in real life.
-The Roman Empire at its peak fights a unified Indian Subcontinent that is contemporary to the time of the peak of the Roman Empire (please don't assume that the Romans wouldn't have the numbers for this. According to what I read, Rome at its peak held more than 1/5th of the world's entire population).
-Alexander the Great attacks Europe instead of going east. His goal is to conquer as much of the continent as he can.
-A unified ancient China fights a unified Indian Subcontinent. Each civilization is at its peak.

UKR
No one likes my thread?!?!?!

I'm Bran
I don't think anyone wants to read the block of text.

They love the thread though.

shokosugi
jesus UKR there's alot to absorb in that post

Spire
UKR, what made you decide to post that here?

UKR
I got permanently banned from all the other comic book forums a long time ago. KMC is the only one that tolerates my foul mouth and political incorrectness. The censors...I mean, moderators at CBRF are complete fascists. Srsly, you say a foul word there even once and the Fuhrer will brown-nose you so hard even his great granddaughters will be born with Hitler mustaches. I hate CBRF and all its annoying, retarded terminology that's supposed to sound cool but is just really really stupid, like "speedblitz", "power level", etc. Not to mention that pretty much every thread there is anime, and I passionately despise all things Japanese except the food. CBRF is inhabited entirely by Wapanese Narutards, which I hate even more than wiggers. And there's the horrible overuse of the word "massive". There are lots of other words that mean "really, really big". Damned CBRF.

Spire
Hmm... I'm thinking Herochat would make a nice home for you.

Kazenji
Whats this got to do with comic book vs's ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.