Ringless Henshaw vs. Phalanx Ultron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Enyalus
Who takes it?

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Enyalus
Who takes it?

Ultron is a machine. how is this not spite-tastic?

Anti-Monitor
Spite.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Space M ummy
Ultron is a machine. how is this not spite-tastic?

Because Ultron-Phalanx is also able to take over machines, as well as organics...like Henshaw.

Anti-Monitor
Still Hank, has more and better feats.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Anti-Monitor
Still Hank, has more and better feats.

That's cool. I just wanted to explain why this isn't spite.

TricksterPriest
Source Wall, New God tech, Kryptonian tech, Oan tech.........need I go on? erm

You should know better than to make a spite thread. Phalanx ain't got nothing on Henshaw.

Enyalus
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Source Wall, New God tech, Kryptonian tech, Oan tech.........need I go on? erm

You should know better than to make a spite thread. Phalanx ain't got nothing on Henshaw.

The Phalanx has taken over Shi'ar tech, Space Knight tech, the Xandrian Worldmind tech (called the most advanced AI in the universe), Kree tech, etc. And it can take over organics easily.

So no, again, it isn't spite.

skygunner41
That's cool. I just wanted to explain why this isn't spite.

.....damn l"m late to reply. stick out tongue

TricksterPriest
The Phalanx has taken over Shi'ar tech, Space Knight tech, the Xandrian Worldmind tech (called the most advanced AI in the universe), Kree tech, etc. And it can take over organics easily.

So no, again, it isn't spite.

whatdur You can't be serious..........You're comparing New God Tech and the Source Wall to that crap? And Kryptonian tech is at least on par with or better than everything you just named.

Enyalus
whatdur You can't be serious..........You're comparing New God Tech and the Source Wall to that crap? And Kryptonian tech is at least on par with or better than everything you just named.

A small portion of the Source Wall...because he readily admits he couldn't control anything else. And that it took him months to do just that bit.

Sadly, they don't have New God tech in the MU. Otherwise, I'm quite sure Phalanx would have gotten their hands onto that, too. But Kree tech created the Nega Bands and the Supreme Intelligence. As well as creating the Inhumans, being able create machines that bend the timestream around individuals to deage them, etc. etc.

I was just giving you a list of a bit of what the Phalanx has done. Clearly, there is no Oa nor New Gods to compare them with. Doesn't mean they'd have trouble taking over it, though.

TricksterPriest
Phalanx.....take Oa or the New Gods? hysterical Never happen.

Small or not, it's the SOURCE WALL. no expression

skygunner41
Vice versa if henshaw got kree tech too in DC and then we can compare.

Galan007
Henshaw wins due to sheer number of feats, imo. However, to call this spite, is to show ignorance regarding what Phalanx is capable of.

Enyalus
Phalanx.....take Oa or the New Gods? hysterical Never happen.

Small or not, it's the SOURCE WALL. no expression

I've got no problem with you saying Henshaw wins. But Henshaw wins because he can take over tech? When Phalanx Ultron can and has done the same exact thing? And can take over organic flesh ontop of it? (As in, what the other half of Henshaw is made of.) Sort of foolish if you ask me.

I made this thread because it's a decent fight. It's not spite, in either direction.

id369
I would not sleep on Phalanx Ultron. But I cant get passed Cyborg Supermans extreme feats.

Enyalus
Originally posted by id369
I would not sleep on Phalanx Ultron. But I cant get passed Cyborg Supermans extreme feats.

Where would taking over an entire galaxy and then erecting a shield which keeps ALL things from going in or out of that entire galaxy (including basic things such as light?) rank on your list of feats?

big grin

I'm Bran
Hanktifer tears him in half.

tjcoady
Where would taking over an entire galaxy and then erecting a shield which keeps ALL things from going in or out of that entire galaxy (including basic things such as light?) rank on your list of feats?

big grin

Seriously- that was pretty damn impressive.

Enyalus
Originally posted by tjcoady
Seriously- that was pretty damn impressive.

Yeah. I thought that was cool. The army of Adam Warlocks, though...not so cool.

Kinda balanced out lol.

id369

Nihilist
cant phalanx ultron transfer his life force to a host body... ie henshaw

occultdestroyer
Henshaw takes over Phalanx.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.