Bangkok Dangerous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

D-Wag
I recently came across this movie staring Nicholas Cage and was wondering if anyone has seen it and what you thought...

MildPossession
A mediocre remake. Some decent action sequences and I liked the end though.

The same guys who made the original made this 'remake' and it puzzles me that they made such a rubbish movie when they did well first time around...

BruceSkywalker
I liked the original much much better

Howard Beale
didn't see all of it but judging from the half I watched it's one of the biggest piece of crap waste of time moronic action films ever made.

SnakeEyes
I watched the trailer and didn't bother to see the actual film. Looked really bad. Also, I could've sworn there was already a thread for this movie.

Sado22
I thought it was pretty good actually. i saw the original too and the remake wasn't as good but definitely not bad either. it was a good movie in its own right. nice portrayal, nice action sequences and the ending was really good. the dialogues were a little weak but apart from that it was pretty good. one of the more decent movies that've come out this year.

~Sado

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.