Herald/Meta Amalgam Tourney

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Superman with adamantium skeleton and retractable adamantium claws

vs

Thor with Spider-Man's spider-sense, agility, reflexes and organic webbing

vs

Wonder Woman with Karnak's ability to sense weak points

vs

Hulk with Nightcrawler's teleportation ability

Kris Blaze
Wonder Woman with the ability to find that special weak spot which lets you one-shot almost anyone?

Enyalus
Hate to break it to the people out there, but Wonder Woman already HAS that ability. Her lasso can tell her the weakness or pressure point of anything. She used it, for instance, in JLA v3 62, IIRC. And the lasso was on her hip at the time....It's how she one-shotted a giant krakken.

Edit: Superman owns this fight.

Bouboumaster
Hulk would so pwn.

Bentley
Originally posted by Enyalus
Hate to break it to the people out there, but Wonder Woman already HAS that ability. Her lasso can tell her the weakness or pressure point of anything. She used it, for instance, in JLA v3 62, IIRC. And the lasso was on her hip at the time....It's how she one-shotted a giant krakken.

Edit: Superman owns this fight.

Not like Karnak's, no she doesn't no expression

Karnak can find conceptual weak points and not just physical ones.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Enyalus
Superman owns this fight.

Hard.

Nihilist
supes with indestructible skeleton and claws plus his speed and power,he stomps.

Juk3n
you have given Thor the short straw, compare reflexes and agility to an indestructable body, now release Supermans penis from your grasp because your red spandex fetish is showing!

Nihilist
Originally posted by Juk3n
you have given Thor the short straw, compare reflexes and agility to an indestructable body, now release Supermans penis from your grasp because your red spandex fetish is showing! how you talking too

Juk3n
Originally posted by Nihilist
how you talking too

op, he clearly , willingly created a thread for Superman.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Juk3n
op, he clearly , willingly created a thread for Superman. k,my bad

kgkg
Superman easily .... lol at thors powerup

Anti-Monitor
lulz at thread..

Slaanesh
supes got an adamantium claw that if combine with his strength can cut through nearly anything and all thor get is spider web

thumb up

Starscream M
Originally posted by kgkg
Superman easily .... lol at thors powerup I bet if I switched around Superman and Thor's powerups, people would've still accused me of overpowering superman

they would say "superspeed combined with spidersense = unhittable Superman ftwwwwzzz!"

kgkg
Originally posted by Starscream M
I bet if I switched around Superman and Thor's powerups, people would've still accused me of overpowering superman

they would say "superspeed combined with spidersense = unhittable Superman ftwwwwzzz!" you didn't really overpower Superman

but Spiderman's powers are pretty much useless for superman or Thor
Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.