Animal Man versus World War Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tjcoady
Current Animal versus World War Hulk. Battle takes place in the plains of the Midwest.

wink

Bentley
Hulk smile

Kris Blaze
World War Hulk?

-.-

Make it good ol' Savage Hulk and it could be a fight.

Anti-Monitor
WWH stomps.

Galan007
And if Buddy taps into the Red? Or if he approximates the power of, say, a Sun-Eater?

Bentley
Originally posted by Galan007
And if Buddy taps into the Red? Or if he approximates the power of, say, a Sun-Eater?

He loses less, hard. wink

Galan007
srsly

Even if the power of a Sun-Eater wasn't enough to beat Hulk power-wise (lol) - There's always BFR.

Bentley
srsly

Even if the power of a Sun-Eater wasn't enough to beat Hulk power-wise (lol) - There's always BFR.

Bfr, inferior character's only choice against Hulk. wink

occultdestroyer
WWH

guy222
WWH

tjcoady
You honestly think that WW Hulk could beat a Sun-Eater?

And tapping into the current set of animals across the Universe isn't Buddy's only power.

As the World War Three/Mageddon arc shows, Buddy is also capable of taking on the power of animals from the future . A millions of years evolved Sun-Eater couldn't beat the Hulk?

Galan007
Originally posted by tjcoady
You honestly think that WW Hulk could beat a Sun-Eater? Anyone who thinks this, really has no clue as to what a Sun-Eater is/can do.

tjcoady
Anyone who thinks this, really has no clue as to what a Sun-Eater is/can do.

You'd think that with... you know, the name and all... you could kind of figure it out on the spot. I mean "Sun-Eater" really doesn't leave much room for doubt as to what they do.

Silent Guardian
WWH spanks him hard

BruceSkywalker
WWH

tjcoady
The responses to this thread have taught me a lot about the KMC versus board.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Animal Man stomps.

He can tap into the strength of creatures that hunt in event horizons etc. (There goes Hulk's physical advantage of the bat).

He can tap into the energy abilities of a Sun Eater or any number of animals that have appeared in the comic Universe.

How can anyone say WWH wins with a straight face.

If Animal Man has the right mind for it, he can unleash the strength of an animal that over powers black holes etc.

If Animal Man uses his powers properly, I wouldn't even consider this fight fair.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
WWH spanks him hard

Based on what, certainly not logic and power sets.

tjcoady
Yeah- animals that can withstand the pressures of event horizons, the Bleed, warp-hole travel.

Faster than light speed, FAR more than planet destroying strength, electrical voltage in far excess of anything I've ever seen anyone lower than high herald manipulate.

Hell, he could even just give himself the attributes of a regular human from ten billion years in the future, like that one guy that stomped all over the freaking Legion of Super Heroes.

Sun-Eaters, Rannian sand-beasts, sentient Suns....

And Buddy can take more attributes than one animal at a time. If he drops in with the relative mass, durability, and strength of a Sun-Eater moving at faster than light speeds, using energy bolts from the Red, he'd smash the earth into pieces and not even notice the impact. He could take hits from the Hulk and they literally wouldn't even register.

Buddy Baker is a beast (my apologies). The only reason he's not the most powerful superhero in the multiverse is that he's too relaxed of a guy, and prefers being with his family and hanging out at PETA rallies.

Rage.Of.Olympus
That doesn't matter at all because:

Anger and power of the Hulk = Overrated Wolverine

Overrated Wolverine = God

Nah, I'm just kidding lol.

tjcoady
Or he could just simaltanously adopt all of the powers of the Legion of Superpets and hit Hulk with the combined powerset of three Kryptonians, a magic horse that can fly faster and hit harder than Supergirl, and Proty (who is apparently capable of duplicating the powers of Cosmic Boy).

Yes, I just said that the Legion of Super Pets could beat World War Hulk.

Raoul
spite thread. seriously... why tjcoady?

Philosophía
Originally posted by Raoul

To prove a point.

Everything burns!

tjcoady
Yeah, I knew it was a spite thread... I'm sorry for that. I mean a guy who can create universes against the Hulk isn't really a fair battle.

I guess I was just curious about what people would say.

Raoul
Originally posted by tjcoady
Yeah, I knew it was a spite thread... I'm sorry for that. I mean a guy who can create universes against the Hulk isn't really a fair battle.

I guess I was just curious about what people would say.

lol, ok. well its on its second page, so... closing.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Yet people voted for Hulk.

carnage52
buddy rampages here.

Starscream M
WWH crushes Animal Man.

Badabing
lol, ok. well its on its second page, so... closing. Still closing? dur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.