Odin vs KMC High Heralds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
#1) Superman Prime(amp) vs KMC High Heralds

#2)Odin vs KMC High Heralds

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=447826&pagenumber=1

#3)Galactus vs KMC High Heralds

Anti-Monitor
Odin vs these guys?

High
Adam Warlock, Baron Zemo (w/ Moonstones), Doomsday (Gog Wars), The Eradicator (Fortress Mode), Genis-Vell, Green Lantern (Hal, Kyle, Alan), Infinity-Man, Kurse, Majestic, Moonstone (w/ both stones), Quasar, Qztr, Silver Surfer, Sinestro, Solomon Grundy (Peak), Spartan 3.0, Stardust, Superman (including B/R, KC, and AS), Swamp Thing, Talisman, Thor, The Void, Zoom II (Hunter Solomon)

What the f**k?

Nihilist
all of them at once is way to much for odin,seeing as they is the likes of zemo w/moonstones plus the other 20 other guys.

kgkg
Originally posted by Anti-Monitor
Odin vs these guys?

High
Adam Warlock, Baron Zemo (w/ Moonstones), Doomsday (Gog Wars), The Eradicator (Fortress Mode), Genis-Vell, Green Lantern (Hal, Kyle, Alan), Infinity-Man, Kurse, Majestic, Moonstone (w/ both stones), Quasar, Qztr, Silver Surfer, Sinestro, Solomon Grundy (Peak), Spartan 3.0, Stardust, Superman (including B/R, KC, and AS), Swamp Thing, Talisman, Thor, The Void, Zoom II (Hunter Solomon)

What the f**k? Yes and i added more

It's Face
I think he ment one by one ? maybe?

Bouboumaster
1) Team
2) Team
3) Galactus

Nihilist
Originally posted by kgkg
#1) Superman Prime(amp) vs KMC High Heralds

#2)Odin vs KMC High Heralds

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=447826&pagenumber=1

#3)Galactus vs KMC High Heralds you edited it?

1.team
2.team
3.galactus for big majority

Priest
Odin wins.

Utrigita
1. Team
2. I'm not sure either he does like he did to Surfer and oneshots the hole lot one at the time ore he gets battered down...
3. Galactus

Naija boy
1. Team
2. He might be able to onehot alot of them but those are a whole lot of people
3. Galactus stomps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.