Superman / WW vs God Cable / Shaman Nate Grey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
Superman / WW vs God Cable / Shaman Nate Grey

carnage52
i dunno god cable broke surfers board.....

id369
WWH is a none factor. Strong possibility that Twins could be speed blitz.

carver9
Cable and grey 10/10

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by id369
WWH is a none factor. Strong possibility that Twins could be speed blitz.

No offense buddy but where do you see WWH at?

id369
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix

My bad, your right.

Anti-Monitor

Damn those invisible H's.

Wei Phoenix
My bad, your right.

Speaking of Cable did you ever revamp his respect thread on some other site you were talking about?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Team 2.

id369
Speaking of Cable did you ever revamp his respect thread on some other site you were talking about? I was working on his respect thread on another thread. I cant continue it because I lost all my files. My external hard drive crashed. But it was going to cover his entire comic career.

Wei Phoenix
I was working on his respect thread on another thread. I cant continue it because I lost all my files. My external hard drive crashed. But it was going to cover his entire comic career.

Sounds like it would've been great. I was actually looking forward to it seeing as I'm a huge fan of the Summers bloodline.

TricksterPriest
Wondy is a HUGE problem for these guys. She's immune to anything less than skyfather level TP.

and both of them are much better at the blitz game than Surfer. and we saw what Surfer did to Cable.......

occultdestroyer
Speed Kills

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.