Outlander

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bicnarok
Just found a trailer for this online, surprised Ive never heard owt about it, and my search found not thread on this forum.

Has it been in the cinema yet, and has anyone seen it.

Looks like an Alien in the the viking world sort of film.

bRB_yUJ4YkM

Kazenji
Its deffenitly been released............well in America

most likey go straight to dvd here in Australia.

Bicnarok
Just got it at mininova torrent. looking forward to watching it.)

jinXed by JaNx
I liked this movie a lot. I thought the story was actually quite original, considering the concept. As the movie chugged along i found myself genuinely interested in the creature and the main character. The acting also surprised me. I'm a big fan of Jim Caviezel but i wasnt sure how his, emotional style, of acting was going to work in a sci-fi/action flick. He did a very good job and i would like to see him try another science fiction or action movie.

The only thing that really hurts this movie is the effects. The effects don't compromise the movie but when compared to the production quality of the rest of the movie, they feel very out of place, at times. Again, the effects start out very strong and even though they drop off during the second act they get better towards the end. If you're a sci-fi fan you should definitely check this movie out. i found gold in this movie but even if you don't strike gold i'm sure you will have some fun.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.