Superman, Hulk vs Thor, Wonderwoman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Current superman.
Savage hulk.
Classic thor.
Wonderwoman.

Everyone is bloodlusted and fightingon a deserted planet where they can all let loose.

Juk3n
in before stipulations, Hulk is thrown off world, Supes cannot take Thor AND WW.

carnage52
Originally posted by Juk3n
in before stipulations, Hulk is thrown off world, Supes cannot take Thor AND WW. Pretty sure he can.

Juk3n
Originally posted by carnage52
Pretty sure he can.

i see your point.

ive changed my mind, Hulk indeed gets thrown off world but Superman continues to rampage and destroys, the magical numbskull Thor and the female.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Superman would go down against both Thor and Wonder Woman.

Juk3n
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Superman would go down on both Thor and Wonder Woman. eek!

Nihilist
Originally posted by Juk3n
eek! laughing out loud

Batman-Prime
Thor and WW iMHO

guy222
Hulk/Supes

carnage52
Originally posted by Nihilist
laughing out loud immaturity....tsk tsk.*giggling into palm*

Zack Fair
Team 2 destroys.

xJLxKing
Team 1 with quite ease if they play it right

Darth Martin
Wonder Woman handles Hulk. Thor holds Superman off til Diana comes and they take him together.

Hulk is the weak link. Replace him with Martian Manhunter and Team 1 would have it I think.

Zack Fair
Hulk is a non-factor. Anyone in Team 2 fighting at their best takes him.

Superman is good, but not good enough to take out Diana and Thor by his lonesome.

guy222
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Wonder Woman handles Hulk. Thor holds Superman off til Diana comes and they take him together.

Hulk is the weak link. Replace him with Martian Manhunter and Team 1 would have it I think.

How's Hulk a weak link when he's fared well vs Thor?

Hulk>Thor

Don't read enough WW

But I love Supes

xJLxKing
Current Superman>>Classic Thor

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by guy222

But I love Supes

thumb up

ThunderGodEneru
How's Hulk a weak link when he's fared well vs Thor?

Hulk>Thor

Don't read enough WW

But I love Supes Thor using all his powers effectively is much more powerful than Thor, but for some reason he always goes for the brawl against him.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Thor using all his powers effectively is much more powerful than Thor, but for some reason he always goes for the brawl against him.
huh

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
huh Am I wrong? Because I can only recall Thor trying to brawl it out with Hulk, never using hi full power-set.

Anti-Monitor
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Team 2 destroys.

Batman-Prime
Am I wrong? Because I can only recall Thor trying to brawl it out with Hulk, never using hi full power-set.

No, I misunderstood you. Thor usig all his Powers to their best is even > WWH, IMHO. Though Hulk is a beast and i loved his comics embarrasment .

Silent Guardian
WW is weak link

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hulk>Thor

Their encounters prove otherwise.

How can you say that with a straight face, when Thor has stalemated him with fists alone, and with simply swinging his hammer, has the obvious advantage any time they meet.

That's him not using his magical abilities, so how can anyone say that?

Meh, must be opinions then.

To each his own.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
WW is weak link

It's Hulk.

Thor can easily remove him from the battle, or Wonder Woman could use her Lasso/speed etc. to do the same.

Anti-Monitor
Hulk is by far the weakest link in here.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor has stalemated him with fists alone Wut

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by Darth Martin

MM would be overkill for Team 1 tho.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Wut

It's happened many times.

They have fought with fists alone, and it's gone back and forth.

Hulk has never manhandled Thor (The closest would probably be Heroes Reborn), or beaten the crap out of him with fists.

It's gone back and forth, a good time, would be when Hulk had to black mail Thor to put his hammer down by holding a woman captive as a hostage (Because he knew Thor would have kicked his ass with Mjolnir and he was knocking him around with it) and was a stalemate.

That was a great indication of their power levels and how the two beings interact, courtesy of Stan Lee, I believe he wrote it.

I can post scans of probably all their fights.

ThunderGodEneru
I demand scans via PM.

Zack Fair
Thor beats Hulk via BFR and his other powers via MJOLNIR. If all that fails he can still Godblast him. Wonder Woman beats Hulk because of her vastly superior speed, skill and if she finds out she can't handle Hulk she still has the lasso.

Superman can beat Thor with his speed, but WW is there to hold him long enough for Thor to take out Supes while he is busy with Diana.

The only way this becomes a closer fight is if Thor slugs it out with Hulk and Superman fights Diana.

lawest9
When i created this thread, i forgot to add that diana is allowed her magic sword and shield.

Slaanesh
team 2 FTW..

Draco69
Gail Simone has also added a new power to her lasso which we WW fans fondly call the Wonder Soul Dump.

Basically if Wonder Woman touches a foe with her opponent, their soul gets trapped within a dimension created by the magic lasso. In it, Diana (or Genocide currently) is omnipotent and possesses complete power over the soul.

With it Diana can see the entirety of the soul, steal their soul, trap their soul, or send the soul to oblivion.

zeel
Id say Supes team wins. Your takeing a suped of version of superman and takeing a older weaker version of thor, i cant see thor beating current supes. NOt classic thor any how. WW can deal with hulk long enough for supes to finish off thor.

Now if this was current thor, matched with current supes id give the edge to thor's team.

Anti-Monitor
WW BFRs Hulk and now its 2 vs 1. Supes is not beating Thor and WW.

Can classic Thor enter WM?

kgkg
Superman is the best here he makes it WIN for team 1

Silent Guardian
How does WW beat Hulk?

Sado22
classic thor Ko'd Hulk when he used his lightning. and when brawling against Hulk, neither of them ever got the upper hand. but using his power, Classic Thor HAS ko'd hulk. hulk has NEVER ko'd thor. the only time he came close was when he surprised Thor and kept pummeling him for hours.....only for Thor to get right back up and challenge him for more. on top of that, hulk at one point practically begged Thor to throw away the hammer. and this was Classic thor.

so by no means does Hulk>Thor. in fact, its the other way around especially if Thor is using his powers.....which he has. and he's only gotten stronger since then (king thor and all).

Thor's taken down Hulk in the past with just one lightning. and Diana has shown that she can hang with Supes more than once. it can go either way but I'm counting on centuries of experience and comparable power over brawling giants.

P.S. hasn't supes beaten diana in the past? confused

horrorwolf
Hulk is on par with Thor, and can surpass him in physical attack damage, virtually at any time.

Team 2 loses due to Wonderwoman.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by horrorwolf
Hulk is on par with Thor, and can surpass him in physical attack damage, virtually at any time.

Team 2 loses due to Wonderwoman.
You are very funny. Thor has stalemated Hulk in the past. WWH is at least as strong as Hulk. With he equipment, she wins. She can just take to the cosmos and he is dead. He can't breath, or move.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by xJLxKing
You are very funny. Thor has stalemated Hulk in the past. WWH is at least as strong as Hulk. With he equipment, she wins. She can just take to the cosmos and he is dead. He can't breath, or move.

So she's gonna fly around holding him? lol Hulk would deliver such as hellacious beat down on this attempt its not even funny.

xJLxKing
So she's gonna fly around holding him? lol Hulk would deliver such as hellacious beat down on this attempt its not even funny.
She is faster then him, just as strong, and has weapons. I don't see why not. That big oaf can't do anything to WW

horrorwolf
She is faster then him, just as strong, and has weapons. I don't see why not. That big oaf can't do anything to WW

At that range she would only get a beat down....and her attacks wouldn't do jack to WWH.

xJLxKing
At that range she would only get a beat down....and her attacks wouldn't do jack to WWH.
At what range? She has a sword, lasso, shield, gauntlets, sandals. She'd kick his ass all the way to the moon

Silent Guardian
WW is not as strong as Hulk

horrorwolf
At what range? She has a sword, lasso, shield, gauntlets, sandals. She'd kick his ass all the way to the moon

still too close. She loses.

xJLxKing
still too close. She loses.
eek!

Zack Fair
True that WW is not as strong as WWH, but her speed and skills is what pawns him. Unless both Thor and WW decide to slug it out with Hulk, there is no way Hulk can take them IMHO.

xJLxKing
Her weapons and equipment make her strenght just as strong as him; if not stronger

horrorwolf
Her weapons and equipment make her strenght just as strong as him; if not stronger

He surpasses her in moments and takes her out of this fight.

ThunderGodEneru
He will never realistically hit her.

horrorwolf
He will never realistically hit her.

Why not, when she's been brutalized lots of times by much slower...smaller bricks?

xJLxKing
He surpasses her in moments and takes her out of this fight.
What? What are you saying? Do you hear yourself?

D-Block
Team 2. If they are truely blood lusted Hulk is out of this fight early.

iceman24567
Thor and WW iMHO thumb up

Silent Guardian
Pre Crisis Mongul would own WW. So I am trying to use that fight to gauge WW vs. Hulk. There will be no one shots obviously. Idk if Hulk is as strong a Pre- Crisis Mongul. Still this would be a good battle. In skill and speed WW is superior to Hulk but not in strength. I feel that if Hulk gets a hold of her or tags her with a couple good hits it would be over.

here is a Wondy vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogQJYmAtYWM&feature=related

I know it doesn't prove anything just felt like posting it

horrorwolf
Pre Crisis Mongul would own WW. So I am trying to use that fight to gauge WW vs. Hulk. There will be no one shots obviously. Idk if Hulk is as strong a Pre- Crisis Mongul. Still this would be a good battle. In skill and speed WW is superior to Hulk but not in strength. I feel that if Hulk gets a hold of her or tags her with a couple good hits it would be over.

pwnage.

by comparison...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O617ZHcazwA

iceman24567

I know it doesn't prove anything just felt like posting it No Hulk is no where near Pre Crisis Mongul bad example pal try again.

Silent Guardian
Originally posted by iceman24567
No Hulk is no where near Pre Crisis Mongul bad example pal try again.

yea i didn't think so, but still physically I think Hulk is stronger than WW, I will give you se is faster, more agile and a more skilled fighter, but that is it.

horrorwolf
yea i didn't think so, but still physically I think Hulk is stronger than WW, I will give you se is faster, more agile and a more skilled fighter, but that is it.
QFT

...and by the way Hulk would beat the hell out of PC Mongul

xJLxKing

PC Mongul use to beat the $h!T out of the legion which was PC Superboy, and Superman. There is no way in hell, or anywhere else that Hulk is as strong as PC mongul

horrorwolf
PC Mongul use to beat the $h!T out of the legion which was PC Superboy, and Superman. There is no way in hell, or anywhere else that Hulk is as strong as PC mongul

In a brawl WWH would pwn PC mongul. PC mongul has 0 feats on WWH's level Whatsoever.

Silent Guardian

Okay, Okay I get it. I figured it was stretch.

iceman24567
In a brawl WWH would pwn PC mongul. PC mongul has 0 feats on WWH's level Whatsoever. laughing Dude keep trolling.

Silent Guardian
yo just forget I even brought Mongul up/ Lets stick to Wonder Woman vs. Hulk

iceman24567
PC Mongul use to beat the $h!T out of the legion which was PC Superboy, and Superman. There is no way in hell, or anywhere else that Hulk is as strong as PC mongul Agreed Mongul's feats surpass Hulks in spades.

horrorwolf
laughing Dude keep trolling.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Name 1 feat of Mongul that Hulk couldnt match or easily exceed.

Maybe someone else can help you here...

iceman24567
yea i didn't think so, but still physically I think Hulk is stronger than WW, I will give you se is faster, more agile and a more skilled fighter, but that is it. As a matter of fact the people Mongul beat on would murder WWH that's why i didn't make a PC Mongul vs WWH thread.

xJLxKing
roll eyes (sarcastic)

He beat PC Superman. PC Superman laughed at Hulks attack. But hey you wanna act like Mongul has no feat, it okay!!!

Silent Guardian
yo just forget I even brought Mongul up/ Lets stick to Wonder Woman vs. Hulk

iceman24567
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Maybe someone else can help you here... Mongul pounded on Pc Kryptonians, Gl Kyle, Gl Hal, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter and The Legion of Super Heroes even the biggest fanboy would admit Pc Mongul is way above any Hulk because his feats destroy Hulks.

Enyalus
Mongul pounded on Pc Kryptonians, Gl Kyle, Gl Hal, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter and The Legion of Super Heroes even the biggest fanboy would admit Pc Mongul is way above any Hulk because his feats destroy Hulks.

That FearofBlood guy or whatever wouldn't....

I think Team One wins.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Draco69
Gail Simone has also added a new power to her lasso which we WW fans fondly call the Wonder Soul Dump.

Basically if Wonder Woman touches a foe with her opponent, their soul gets trapped within a dimension created by the magic lasso. In it, Diana (or Genocide currently) is omnipotent and possesses complete power over the soul.

With it Diana can see the entirety of the soul, steal their soul, trap their soul, or send the soul to oblivion.

Wow, I need to see this one. You posted scans in the wondy thread? Given how screwed up Banner is, Diana would easily wreck him by messing with his soul. Who's Genocide btw?

In a brawl WWH would pwn PC mongul. PC mongul has 0 feats on WWH's level Whatsoever.

.............facepalm x 100.

http://dudewheresmymajority.com/images/dubya.jpg Nuff said.

iceman24567
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Wow, I need to see this one. You posted scans in the wondy thread? Given how screwed up Banner is, Diana would easily wreck him by messing with his soul. Who's Genocide btw?

.............facepalm x 100.

http://dudewheresmymajority.com/images/dubya.jpg Nuff said. Genocide casually beat on Diana and took her lasso laughing .

Silent Guardian
well since Mongul has nothing to do with this thread (yes I know I brought him up in the first place, continue to flame if you so desire stick out tongue ) but I still do not see how WW beats Hulk. That is why I say team 1 takes it.

Priest
Team 2.
Thor dosen't need to get physical if he wants to get a majority against Superman or the Hulk one on one if he plays is smart.

Adding Wonder Woman makes it a over kill.

horrorwolf
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Exactly.

Just as I said, 0 feats posted showing Mongul to be any more powerful, durable or stronger than WWH.

I rest my case. smile

iceman24567
Mongul pounded on Pc Kryptonians, Gl Kyle, Gl Hal, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter and The Legion of Super Heroes even the biggest fanboy would admit Pc Mongul is way above any Hulk because his feats destroy Hulks. Hulk cannot fight beings that can tow a solar system laughing

Batman-Prime
Exactly.

Just as I said, 0 feats posted showing Mongul to be any more powerful, durable or stronger than WWH.

I rest my case. smile

But the feats were named. I think you missed one or two posts. PC Mongul was stronger, more durable (not to say invulnerable) then PC Superman, Supergirl, MM, WonderWoman and the LEGION.

His feats are the most impressiv for vs battles. Because all his great feats are Battlefeats. Taking the punches of PC Heroes who can move Planets (and even whole Solar systems = Superman) without harm and even defeating them.

Do you honestly believe that WWH would stand a chance against PC Superman and the Legion of Superheroes?

I mean, honestly.

dontgetit

iceman24567
But the feats were named. I think you missed one or two posts. PC Mongul was stronger, more durable (not to say invulnerable) then PC Superman, Supergirl, MM, WonderWoman and the LEGION.

His feats are the most impressiv for vs battles. Because all his great feats are Battlefeats. Taking the punches of PC Heroes who can move Planets (and even whole Solar systems = Superman) without harm and even defeating them.

Do you honestly believe that WWH would stand a chance against PC Superman and the Legion of Superheroes?

I mean, honestly.

dontgetit no

xJLxKing
Of Course not!

Raoul
Guys. No more Mongul. Not in this thread.

Zack Fair
Who cares.

Hulk makes Team 1 lose.

/Thread

horrorwolf
Sorry, Team 1 takes this every time.

smile

Silent Guardian
WW is still weakest link

iceman24567
Team two takes the majority.

Raoul
Team 2 takes it imo, if everyone is fighting at least in some way intelligently...

Zack Fair
Sorry, Team 1 takes this every time.

smile

facepalm

WW is still weakest link

O RLY?

Metalmanx
Who cares.

Hulk makes Team 1 lose.

/Thread

thumb up

Team 2 FTW.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Metalmanx
thumb up

Team 2 FTW. nope, either on team 1 can take either on team 2

horrorwolf
Originally posted by Starscream M
nope, either on team 1 can take either on team 2

Exactly they lose either one on one.

Zack Fair
nope, either on team 1 can take either on team 2

Sure. In Hulk vs DVDs not here.

iceman24567
Hulk cant beat anybody here no expression

horrorwolf
Sure. In Hulk vs DVDs not here.

In Comics even more so.

horrorwolf
Hulk cant beat anybody here no expression

Hulk can take either on team 2 one on one.

What can they possibly do to keep him down?

Zack Fair
In Comics even more so.

This ain't no comic.dur

Ok lets start with Thor.

Thor can do any of the following:

1. BFR Hulk.
2. Anti-Force.
3. Suck the Gamma radiation out of him with MJOLNIR.
4. Trap his soul inside MJOLNIR.
5. Godblast.

There are more but I am not a Thor expert.

Now lets talk about Diana:

1. BFR his ass.
2. Overwhelm him with her vastly superior combat/travelling speed and skill.
3. Wrap him in the lasso.
4. Slice him apart with her magic equipment.

And I'm no Diana expert as well.

Now what can Hulk to them besides punch them?

Oh that is right: NOTHING

horrorwolf
This ain't no comic.dur sick

No genious,

but all feats and powersets establishing a win for purposes of this thread ARE comic-derived so.... embarrasment

iceman24567

What can they possibly do to keep him down? Ko him, bfr him or Thor could simply drain the gamma out him. So yeah they can take him.

Zack Fair
sick

No genious,

but all feats and powersets establishing a win for purposes of this thread ARE comic-derived so.... embarrasment

Ok...Thor has beaten Hulk numerous times in the past.

comics, right?

horrorwolf
Ok lets start with Thor.

1. BFR Hulk.
2. Anti-Force.
5. Godblast.

1. BFR his ass.

vs Thor:
1. LOL Whens the last time Thor has effectively BFR'd Hulk? In most meetings Hulk has been either the proven victor or its been a draw.
2. Hulk generally physically overwhelms his opponents in slugfests, which has also been his history vs Thor.
3. laughing This would be effective...however Thor using Mjolnir to accomplish this isn't nearly fast enough to stop Hulk in this way here.
4. perhaps but Thor in typical fighting style won't and this is verified by their own fight history.
5. Ditto.

vs Diana here:
1. Unlikely without getting KO'd or worse.
2. Which would do nothing but piss him off.
3. laughing
4. Pure Fanboy Statement. That would fail vs Hulk's dynamic density+regen unless you have scans. Its an established fact that she could slice all day and he'd regen it back in moments.

Metalmanx
This ain't no comic.dur

Ok lets start with Thor.

1. BFR Hulk.
2. Anti-Force.
5. Godblast.

1. BFR his ass.

Damn. You beat me to it.

Either Thor or Wonder Woman would wreck Hulk. I get so goddamn tired of this "but he's the strongest there is!" crap. Doesn't do a damn thing against certain opponents.

xJLxKing

thumb down What the f**k?

CAN YOU PLEASE post one feat that WWH which can compare to Superman. One good feat in Speed, Durability, Power, and Intelligence. I am waiting and I'm sure other will be too

Batman-Prime
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/WhatIf045-40a.jpg

no expression

Silent Guardian
I'm not gonna get into a Hulk v Thor argument, or a hulk v supes one either.

But Hulk would pummel Diana. She could not put the Hulk down.

Zack Fair
vs Thor:
1. LOL Whens the last time Thor has effectively BFR'd Hulk? In most meetings Hulk has been either the proven victor or its been a draw.
2. Hulk always physically overwhelms his opponents in slugfests, which has also been his history vs Thor.
3. laughing This would be effective...however Thor using Mjolnir to accomplish this isn't nearly fast enough to stop Hulk in this way here.
4. perhaps but Thor in typical fighting style won't and this is verified by their own fight history.
5. Ditto.

vs Diana here:
1. Unlikely without getting KO'd or worse.
2. Which would do nothing but piss him off.
3. laughing
4. Pure Fanboy Statement. That would fail vs Hulk's dynamic density+regen unless you have scans. Its an established fact that she could slice all day and he'd regen it back in moments.

duriroll

horrorwolf

Lasso's are cute and all, but it aint stopping Hulk here.

horrorwolf
duriroll
smokin'

xJLxKing

With her equipment she is just as strong, must faster, more versatile and so much more.

Raoul

*looks around for draco or fangirl*

horrorwolf
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/WhatIf045-40a.jpg
no expression

Nice Classic scan, Sadly however...reminds me other classic scans where Superman get taken out by Hawkman, Batman or can't even catch even Toyman on a pogo stick...

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/2040/toyman1qw1.png

Sadly....Currently Hulk is at levels of regen where he can completely regenerate from paste in a few hours.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/unclebob953/The_End_18.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/unclebob953/The_End_19.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/unclebob953/The_End_20.jpg

Badabing
Nice Classic scan, Sadly however...

Currently Hulk is capable of completely regenering from paste in 18 hours. Well, since current Thor or WW would turn him to paste then I guess he's out of this match.

iceman24567
Current Hulk couldn't even heal from his Windego infection Brother Voodoo cured him.

Zack Fair
If Fangirl joins this thread he/she/it/--Whatever the **** the user is--will throw a fit and probably end up banned...or he'd ignore them 3 posts into the discussion.

Badabing
Current Hulk couldn't even heal from his Windego infection Brother Voodoo cured him. You talkin' to me? uhuh

durfist

stick out tongue

fangirl101
Thor is more powerfult han Superman but a tad slow. Wondy is nearly as strong as Superman but is fast enough to keep him busy for thor to dump Hulk. OR Wondy PWNS the hulk via speed blitz, lasso tie, soul dump, tiara toss, bracelett shock wave, etc.

Zack Fair
But Hulk has teh REGENZ durhulk!

horrorwolf
But Hulk has teh REGENZ durhulk!

Correct-a-mundo.

Not only that, but his regen, strength AND durability are all dynamic.
smile

Team 1 wins.

fangirl101
Correct-a-mundo.

Not only that, but his regen, strength AND durability are all dynamic.
smile

Team 1 wins.
His strength and regen mean not a damned thing if he's tied up like a hog in an unbreakable skyfather lvl lasso.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Badabing
You talkin' to me? uhuh

durfist

stick out tongue Nah just pointing out that Hulks healing factor has a limit.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by fangirl101
His strength and regen mean not a damned thing if he's tied up like a hog in an unbreakable skyfather lvl lasso.

oh I forgot, Wonderwoman solo's everyone here with the lasso of truth.

My bad. wink

Team 1 FTW.

Starscream M
His strength and regen mean not a damned thing if he's tied up like a hog in an unbreakable skyfather lvl lasso. hulk is the one being who is potentially strong enough to break the lasso

xJLxKing
hulk is the one being who is potentially strong enough to break the lasso eek!

Starscream M
eek! potentially

Silent Guardian
I could see it happening (WWH)

horrorwolf
hulk is the one being who is potentially strong enough to break the lasso

100% Correct. Out of all 4 combatants here, NO one has more potential strength and power than Hulk to pull this off.

fangirl101
hulk is the one being who is potentially strong enough to break the lasso laughing He would succeed where Amazo, Titus, Hectacte, Ares, and various other Skyfather level beings could not. laughing

Starscream M
laughing He would succeed where Amazo, Titus, Hectacte, Ares, and various other Skyfather level beings could not. laughing any of those guys powerset is limitless strength?

yeah, thought so.

xJLxKing
any of those guys powerset is limitless strength?

yeah, thought so.
He will need to have Sky Father level Strenght. HE isn't even close to high herald. It will take a while

fangirl101

yeah, thought so.
You should hush up before I embarrass you. What the heck. Ares is a sky father being with the ability to continually amp his stats. Hectate had ultimate power and still got pwned. Amazo can stack the strength of every leaguer. had enough?

Starscream M
You should hush up before I embarrass you. What the heck. Ares is a sky father being with the ability to continually amp his stats. Hectate had ultimate power and still got pwned. Amazo can stack the strength of every leaguer. had enough? so none of them have limitless strength like hulk. thanks for answering.

Raoul

yeah, thought so.

facepalm

limitless strength doesn't mean a damn if you're in orbit of jupiter...

xJLxKing
so none of them have limitless strength like hulk. thanks for answering.
Did he even reach those levels?

Starscream M
Originally posted by Raoul
facepalm

limitless strength doesn't mean a damn if you're in orbit of jupiter... what does that have to do with whether he could break out of the lasso or not? confused

Starscream M
Did he even reach those levels? yeah, when he became bannerless against Onslaught.

xJLxKing
what does that have to do with whether he could break out of the lasso or not? confused
Because he wont even have time to break out.

Raoul
what does that have to do with whether he could break out of the lasso or not? confused

it applies to just one of the things wonder woman could do to him.

hulk has been calmed before, hell, you could make the argument that if diana asks him to reveal his true self, he'll revert back to banner...

speculating as to whether he could break out of the lasso (like she would just stand there and wait until he got strong enough to do so) is pretty silly.

xJLxKing
yeah, when he became bannerless against Onslaught.
So that the same version as WWH? Yeah, that what I thought, it's not

Silent Guardian
You should hush up before I embarrass you. What the heck. Ares is a sky father being with the ability to continually amp his stats. Hectate had ultimate power and still got pwned. Amazo can stack the strength of every leaguer. had enough?

which Ares, DC or marvel b/c there is a big difference. Also Amazo storys are wack. Amazo should never lose, but he always gets defeated it is such PIS.

Enyalus
which Ares, DC or marvel b/c there is a big difference.
laughing out loud

Fangirl, drop some knowledge.

lawest9
100% Correct. Out of all 4 combatants here, NO one has more potential strength and power than Hulk to pull this off. Disagree, a sundiped superman has the potential for unlimited infinite strenght as well.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by lawest9
Disagree, a sundiped superman has the potential for unlimited infinite strenght as well.

Unlimited infinite strength?

iceman24567
which Ares, DC or marvel b/c there is a big difference. Also Amazo storys are wack. Amazo should never lose, but he always gets defeated it is such PIS. Dc Ares of course you know because Marvel Ares isn't skyfather level?

Enyalus
Dc Ares of course you know because Marvel Ares isn't skyfather level?

OMG UR SO DC BIASED!!

iceman24567
Originally posted by Enyalus
OMG UR SO DC BIASED!! embarrasment

Sasaraixx

You really have no idea how powerful the lasso is, do you? Why do you think Diana flipped when Genesis took it.

Anyway, I think Team 2 wins this. Hulk might be stronger than Thor and Diana, but this isn't a slugfest. We assume that each character fights to the best of their abilities, and uses their complete, known powerset. Neither Thor nor Diana are going to stand there and try to slug it out with him. He's getting BFR'ed by either one of them.

He's also NOT breaking out of the lasso. The lasso has held gods. I think it will hold Hulk.

That leaves Clark who can't take both Thor and Diana at the same time.

Sado22
regular thor was able to stalemate hulk. so i assume king thor is slightly superior. especially since king thor did defeat Rulk while Hulk was still having trouble with him.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Sasaraixx
That leaves Clark who can't take both Thor and Diana at the same time.

Not really. Superman could solo. Speedblitz pressure point MA strikes would down Thor nearly instantly and then he'd beat on Diana for a while.

Anti-Monitor
Originally posted by Raoul
facepalm

limitless strength doesn't mean a damn if you're in orbit of jupiter...

Eel O'Brien
Originally posted by Enyalus
Not really. Superman could solo. Speedblitz pressure point MA strikes would down Thor nearly instantly and then he'd beat on Diana for a while.

You better be smiling when you typed this...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>