Triumph Vs Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
As was seen in the JLA arc. Who wins? And WHY!

carnage52
cant rember triumphs powerset,something to do with electricity?

cloud102
EM Spectrum and strength. Off the top of my head.

tjcoady
As seen in the JLA arc, he's got a 4-D imp backing him up....

So he kinda wins.

I'd say he wins, generally. He can pretty much control any sort of energy, and has a lot more durability and strength than Magneto.

The only reason Magneto might take it is his vast experience. Triumph has spent a lot of his life without powers, and doesn't seem to use them very creatively (in his, admittedly, very few appearances), so Magneto might beat him out of sheer cleverness.

carnage52
meh triumph 7/10

cloud102
Originally posted by tjcoady
As seen in the JLA arc, he's got a 4-D imp backing him up....

So he kinda wins.

I'd say he wins, generally. He can pretty much control any sort of energy, and has a lot more durability and strength than Magneto.

The only reason Magneto might take it is his vast experience. Triumph has spent a lot of his life without powers, and doesn't seem to use them very creatively (in his, admittedly, very few appearances), so Magneto might beat him out of sheer cleverness.

I've been hearing that his 4-d imp help is false and since I dont have those issues anymore, could you provide a source that backs that up?

tjcoady
How would it be false?

It was Qwisp who was controlling events, and one of the 4-D genies, which got combined with the original Thunderbolt to become the new Thunderbolt.

cloud102
But that doesn't necessarily mean he actually gave him 4-d help. Not that I don't believe you. BTW, what was the 4-D genies name?

tjcoady
Originally posted by cloud102
But that doesn't necessarily mean he actually gave him 4-d help. Not that I don't believe you. BTW, what was the 4-D genies name?

Qwsp. He was basically Aquaman's version of Mxzy, and when Aquaman got dark (beard, hook-hand), he thought it would be fun to become "grim and gritty," too.

And yeah, Truimph only got his power restored by him, and didn't actually have any 4-D powers or aid himself.

guy222
Triumph

kgkg
Originally posted by guy222
Triumph

batdude123
Hmmm...

Magneto w/ Martian Manhunter level stats vs. Magneto.

hmm

Triumph wins.

Enyalus
Ahem. It was a 5-D Genie. Lkz or something like that. And all that thing did to help him was give him back his powers, because prior to that Triumph had been depowered. Triumph can control the electromagnetic spectrum and amp his stats...Like Magneto.

Magneto has more experience, but I'd say Triumph takes a 6/10 majority anyway.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.