The Prodigal Sons

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
ok wink

Bucky Barnes as the Winter Soldier is patrolling the rooftops of New York City. Peering thru the scope of his rifle he notices a break-in of a local bank. Before he can respond in kind a mysterious figure swings down on what appears to be a grappling hook. Intrigued, Winter Soldier continues to watch. After the character stealthily enters the bank several automatic gunshots ring out... positioning himself to get a closer look, WS watches as the cloaked figure kicks an assailant thru the front window. Walking out slowly toward the unconscious thief the figure checks his pulse. A second robber thought dispatched stumbles out of the store, and draws his gun. Before WS can throw his shield the figure flicks his wrist and casually deposits a knife in his neck while simultaneously executing the unconscious would-be robber. Seething with rage WS tosses his shield and disarms the figure while leaping to the street below. "What was the meaning of this you had them!" WS screamed as the shield returned to his hand. A chuckle came from the darkness and replied "Taking out the trash" and removed his cloak to reveal the Red Hood.

Fight takes place at night.

Winter Soldier has:
machine gun
fighting knife
caps shield

Red Hood has:
one pistol
throwing knives and batarangs
grappling hook

Who wins?

Martian_mind
Red Hood.

srankmissingnin
Bucky

Sin I AM
no explanations y?

carnage52
red hood.

Juk3n
Buckster

carnage52
Originally posted by Juk3n
Buckster gets wtfomgpwn3d.

Silent Guardian
red hood

Sin I AM
What the f**k? ummm explanations y ?

iceman24567
We are men we dont explain until the Superbowl after party no expression. Bucky wins he's a good marksman and with a machine gun?

Sin I AM
Lol I almost forgot about the superbowl

Sin I AM
hmm bump

starlock
Bucky...for the win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.