Ironfist vs Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
H2H no shield or chi second battle with shield and ironfist

cloud102
I think IF falls a little short. Cap is just as good of a fighter and possibly better stats. If both have standard gear/chi abilities, Danny gets a fairly big majority, IMO.

The Great Galen
IF is vastly beyond the scope of Steve in regards to MA, he is so well trained he can harness his chi energies into great effect...Steve dosn't have a chance.

Starscream M
Originally posted by The Great Galen
IF is vastly beyond the scope of Steve in regards to MA, he is so well trained he can harness his chi energies into great effect...Steve dosn't have a chance. you're out of your jurisdiction

Mindset
Originally posted by cloud102
I think IF falls a little short. Cap is just as good of a fighter and possibly better stats. If both have standard gear/chi abilities, Danny gets a fairly big majority, IMO. IMO IF is a better martial artist, but Cap should have better stats.

cloud102
Originally posted by Mindset
IMO IF is a better martial artist, but Cap should have better stats.

I don't mind if he is. I like Danny better, but has Danny ever put down someone like the Hulk without amping his stats?

Mindset
I don't mind if he is. I like Danny better, but has Danny ever put down someone like the Hulk without amping his stats? Most of Danny's fights don't have PIS.

Wild Shadow
I don't mind if he is. I like Danny better, but has Danny ever put down someone like the Hulk without amping his stats?

cant believe you actually used that feat for steve.. most can differentiate between jobber aura, writers protection bubble and bad writing..

cloud102
Hasn't Steve taken down Thor without his hammer? You can't beat the Red, White, and Blue, son.

occultdestroyer
CA's shield deflects anything, from Darkseid's Omega Beams to LT's blue beams to The Spectre's divine judgment.

Original Smurph
Originally posted by The Great Galen
IF is vastly beyond the scope of Steve in regards to MA, he is so well trained he can harness his chi energies into great effect...Steve dosn't have a chance. lolz...

MA feats, they're equally skilled...

Danny only channels chi because of where he was trained.

darthgoober
Are we talking about Bucky or Steve in this thread?

Bucky vs Ironfist= Ironfist(both scenereo's)

Steve vs Current Ironfist(no shield or chi)= Steve
Steve vs Ironfist(w/shield and chi)= Ironfist

IMO anyway...

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by darthgoober

IMO anyway...

were are talking steve the boyscout rogers here in this battle.

Original Smurph
Originally posted by darthgoober

IMO anyway... QFT

darthgoober
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
were are talking steve the boyscout rogers here in this battle.
Well then...

And Steve(w/shield) vs Classic Ironfist(w/chi)= 5/10 split or an oh so slight majority to the Boyscout.

cmack
Originally posted by Original Smurph
QFT look at the same exact way

Juk3n
nO cHI? Rogers spanks thee!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.