Ozymandias -VS- V

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

occultdestroyer
Ozymandias, member of the Watchmen who single-handedly defeated fellow members Rorschach and Nite Owl

VS

Movie version of V.

Who wins??

Bouboumaster
V is a beast. But Ozymandias manhandle two fellow vigilente. In fact, he beat them while talking and chilling.

He's aguarbly metahuman, been able to cath a bullet with his bare hands.

And he calculate moves before they are made. V gives him a match, but in final, Ozy win.

occultdestroyer
Movie V is also arguably metahuman.

His durability is insane, and his high level of intelligence is just plain ridiculous.

carnage52
ozy is a beast the way he took out rorshach and nite owl.if it,s comic V he doesnt have a prayer.

carnage52
Sorry didn't read all the heading still ozy ftw.

comicfan11
Ozymandias.
Catching bullets and stuff ftw

occultdestroyer
Movie V was shot by numerous machine gun fire that could have easily killed Ozymandias right on the spot.

occultdestroyer
bumpage

carnage52
hmm after watching V for vendetta again i,ve change my mind.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by carnage52
hmm after watching V for vendetta again i,ve change my mind.

Wait until The Watchmen, and see how Ozymandias has OWNED both Rorscharch and Nite Owl II stick out tongue

Kazenji
Or better yet go out and buy the book.

golem370
If your talking about V getting shot by those guys in the sewer he had armor plate under his clothes.

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by golem370
If your talking about V getting shot by those guys in the sewer he had armor plate under his clothes.

Which had dozens of holes in it. And was covered in blood.

Lead travelling at 300m/s > Thin Plate armour.

Also, there were what, 12 guys shooting him? Each the handguns seemed to have say, 16 rounds?

Thats over 150 bullets. I mean, not all of them hit, but at least half did. Thats insane durability there.

Then he still had the strength and speed to kill them all in the 5 seconds it would take to reload, and still break Creedy's neck without twisting it.

Movie V was a beast.

Also, is every physical attribute I'd say Movie V > Ozy. He was definatly metahuman.

Movie V ftw. Unless Ozyhas prep whistle

Darkness_Within
............wouldnt ozymandias just have dodged those bullets? ANYONE can get alot of bullets in them and not fall down read about a guy who high on crack or someone who's in a scuffle they can take mace but handle it or get shot but are left standing i saw a documantary the other day about a guy who was stabed 50 some times by 10 guys and for some reason a bullet proof vest wont protect you against a knife i dont know why but it wont. Im guessing its a question of velocity and shape of a knife and a bullet

AlmightyKfish
No.

Darkness_Within
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
No.

i love when people say no and then not explain why.

geshien
Bump

Uriel005
Ozymandius catches a single bullet all that takes is his super intelligence more than his speed. It is calculating trajectory of bullet as will as kickback in the palm of the user depending on the users skill. It is a physically possible feat to "catch" more like intercept a likely trajectory of a single bullet. But for V to survive that many rounds at once with the plate armor V was wearing is beyond human. Also speed and reaction time of V at a minimum match Ozzmandius. Also Ozzy does not usually carry around weapons V does as a habit carry 6-8 knives.

V movie version just wins off of the endurance and weapons other stats actually match up rather nicely.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.