archangel vs captain america

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
ko, kill .. steve rogers vs the x man archangel

Anti-Monitor
Arch 10/10

Sin I AM
I dunno, im undecided it would be a good battle though. but I know warren would have the advantage though being a flier with good h2h and decent projectiles. he takes the majority.

Juk3n
Originally posted by Sin I AM
I dunno, im undecided it would be a good battle though. but I know warren would have the advantage though being a flier with good h2h and decent projectiles. he takes the majority.

the only advantage in being a flier is the ability to escape, possibly. Cap will dodge/block the projectiles no doubt, and ANgel still has to get in close to attack, thats when Cap smashes him. imo ofc

Sin I AM
well angel is the best flier in mu, and Im pretty sure he'll be able to atleast wound steve. its not a curbstomp but he does take the majority

Anti-Monitor
Archangel was stalemating Logan in a melee fight, sure they were both mind controlled by Hodged.

Angel blades also are posioned tipped.

Sin I AM
plus he's stronger than steve

occultdestroyer
Archangel

Lord Feron
I want to say depends on the arena but if its like a straight up gladiator style. There is not much Cap can so unless he gets a amazing shot with his sheild, (which he can pull off sometimes) But Arch angel more times than not.

Anti-Monitor
Angel is one of the best fliers in comics, Steve will need a very very lucky shot to hit him real good.

Rhinoceros
Originally posted by Anti-Monitor
Archangel was stalemating Logan in a melee fight, sure they were both mind controlled by Hodged.

Angel blades also are posioned tipped.

He also did rather well against classic Sabretooth, even after he had been shot down with a sniper and eviscerated. He was able to affect him pretty well with just his punches.

Also. Current Archangel has a healing factor aswell AFAIK.

AA 10/10

iceman24567
People really are having a hard time deciding? Angel wins with the upgrade 8/10

Sin I AM
Originally posted by iceman24567
People really are having a hard time deciding? Angel wins with the upgrade 8/10

well im not disagreeing with you but steve does have fighting skills that surpass warren. plus its not like he hasn't dodged projectiles before, warren takes a majority its just not a curbstomp

Ambient
Capt. is serioously at a disadvantage.. H2H would be suicide for him, Archangel's wing is just too sharp and can shoot projectile at will, even if Capt. blocks a portion of the wing via his shield, the unblock portion can still shoot those blades not to mention theres another wing he has to contend to plus the rest of the limbs, if he does place a good throw with his shields and hit the mark, he can get an instant kO, i can see him winning that way but if it misses, its game over for him.. I quess depending on the battlefield if its narrow then i can see Capt.. taking some wins.. Its just too one sided for Capt. to take majority..

Sin I AM
how often has cap missed with his shield ?

SuperiorTech
Cant warren use his wing's a shields to protect him even if cap got a throw off.

Sin I AM
(i will play devils advocate)

so I ask again when has he missed ?

Mindset
Spiderman

Sin I AM
pis

Mindset
How?

Phantom Zone
how often has cap missed with his shield ?

Not alot, but if he does throw it it will probably be a trap ie he throws it at arch, arch dodges but then arch falls into a trap because thats what Cap wanted him to do.

Silent Guardian
pis
no Spidey is amazing

And as much as I want to say Cap. I might have to give it to AA. Still, I think it depends on a few more details. Cap is pretty smart, and a great tactician. He would probably try to lure AA onto an even playing field like a building or cave (idk just saying.) Still not saying Cap wins, but I would not say be totally shocked if Cap found a way to win.

Still if we are just going stats/ability wise from feats I guess I would have to say AA.

Silent Guardian
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
no Spidey is amazing

And as much as I want to say Cap. I might have to give it to AA. Still, I think it depends on a few more details. Cap is pretty smart, and a great tactician. He would probably try to lure AA onto an even playing field like a building or cave (idk just saying.) Still not saying Cap wins, but I would not say be totally shocked if Cap found a way to win.

But if we are just going stats/ability wise from feats I guess I would have to say AA.

Sin I AM
FEATwise capt owns 10/10

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
no Spidey is amazing

Still if we are just going stats/ability wise from feats I guess I would have to say AA.

its not about plot device but just two guys and their ability.

Sin I AM
I think everyone is overrating warren just a bit

Mindset
I don't

Sin I AM
well your the exception

Wild Shadow

im not, seems cap is the one that tends to be over rated in general

Rhinoceros

I think you haven't read enough Warren.

The guy almost killed classic Sabretooth.

d3str0ya10
AA for the win he could sho the projectile at capt's head and make him hold the shield up in front of his face then AA could come around the side while cpt is holding his shield up and whop! knock him into the air leaving capt airborne and as we know AA has great aerial fighting techniques and when AA is done playin with capt he will slam him head first into the ground.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Archangel.

Survivor19
Warren for the majority.

d3str0ya10
arch soooo takes it its not even funny LOL well kinda it would be funny seeing warrens ass gettin thrown and combo'ed all up side down n shit! haha!

rotiart
I love cap... But really... 7/10 goes to aa
Cap can pull a couple... But not the majority

Daredevil1
I can see Cap KO archangel with his shield throw bop him on the noggin if he tries to play keep away.

If Cap misses he will be left vulnerable but I doubt he'll miss.

cloud102
Cap makes it happen.

Spire
Warren craps all over Steve.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.