Thanos Vs Supermen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
The Supermen from Superman Beyond. Superman, Cap Marvel, Captain Allen Atom, Ultraman, German one, etc...

carnage52
thanos is fuct.

SevenShackles
this is abit much... well alot much... thanos vs one of them is a good fight... all of them? a brutal slaughter in which you should be ashamed of dreaming up lol.

j/k bout the shame but damn... =/ why u hate thanos buddy?

xJLxKing
Thanos loses. He would can take them 1 by 1, but not all at the same time.

Juk3n
Thanos manhandles each 1v1, but all together, tut tut, spitetastic!!

tjcoady
To be honest, I don't think Thanos could even beat the Quantum Superman on his own.

And while on KMC he would, and that's fair because his powerset IS more impressive.... if the fight actually happened in a comic, standard Superman would beat Thanos. And that's just the way comics are, and if you don't acknowledge that, well, you clearly don't actually read comics, so what the hell are you doing on this forum?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by tjcoady
To be honest, I don't think Thanos could even beat the Quantum Superman on his own.
Which one is that?

tjcoady
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Which one is that?

Captain Allen Adams.

Imagine Superman and Captain Atom; then add their powersets together exponentially . Not added on top of each other, but rather, if it was a math equation Captain Atom^Superman.

xJLxKing
Captain Allen Adams.

Imagine Superman and Captain Atom; then add their powersets together exponentially . Not added on top of each other, but rather, if it was a math equation Captain Atom^Superman.
No, I mean which one. I don't remember anyone Superman in Superman Beyond going by that name. Was it the one with dark looking costume?

comicfan11
Spite. He dies in 1-2 seconds.

If it was Captain Adam he could solo Thanos IMO.

tjcoady
He's the one that's blue (Ultraman). The one that creates multiple versions of himself and destroys ships the size of cities in order to defend Limbo.

And I just re-read Superman Beyond 2 again, and I cannot believe how beautiful it actually is; those opening pages with Overman, Zillo Valla, and Billy Batson? Unbelievable how perfectly scripted and drawn that is, all the way down to Billy's squint.

"ALLOW ME TO DEMONSTRATE QUANTUM SUPER-POSITION AS USED DEFENSIVELY!"

"I'LL DO WHAT I CAN TO PLUG THE HOLE IN FOREVER!"

"DO YOU DARE TO TEST MY UNDERSTANDING OF THE NATURE OF REALITY?"

Seriously, anyone who doesn't think that Supeman: Beyond 2 is one of the greatest comics of all time is just an idiot, and I don't have time for you anymore.

Enyalus
Ouch. Thanos is boned here...

basilisk
Originally posted by carnage52
thanos is fuct.

Yes.

Enyalus
And I just re-read Superman Beyond 2 again, and I cannot believe how beautiful it actually is; those opening pages with Overman, Zillo Valla, and Billy Batson? Unbelievable how perfectly scripted and drawn that is, all the way down to Billy's squint.

Seriously, anyone who doesn't think that Supeman: Beyond 2 is one of the greatest comics of all time is just an idiot, and I don't have time for you anymore.

Did you wear 3-D glasses while reading? stick out tongue

tjcoady
Originally posted by Enyalus
Did you wear 3-D glasses while reading? stick out tongue

If by "wear 3-D glasses" you mean "smoked vast amounts of pot" then, yes, yes I did.

Avlon
Supermen wtf pwn Thanos.

Bentley
They cannot break his shields shifty

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Bentley
They cannot break his shields shifty Agreed.

Nor can they escape a Force Block or Mindraep.

Enyalus
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru

Ultraman would definitely go down to a mindrape. Probably be made into Thanos' herald. stick out tongue

horrorwolf
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Agreed.

Thanos can't be taken out by the likes of these guys.

cloud102
Originally posted by Enyalus
Ouch. Thanos is boned here...

As much as I dislike Thanos, I don't think this is spite. I think he can make a good fight out of this.

Raoul
spite. closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.