The Specter VS the Beyonder (pre-retcon)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UKR
Can the Specter beat this guy?

carnage52
stalemate.

Nestical
beyonder stomps the ever loving sh@t out of specter.disco stu is a supreme being

Slaanesh
beyonder easily..he won't even break a sweat..

cloud102
Depends on which Spectre shows up that day.

Slaanesh
well..he better not showed up cuz which ever version it is..he gonna get f**ked up..

cloud102
Sorry, but he aint defeating Spectre powered by the Presnence all of creation Spectre. Spectre won't even break a sweat! LOLZ!

Slaanesh
yeaaah riiiiite...

cloud102
Yeah, that IS right.

Slaanesh
eek!

cloud102
Please just leave. Unless you have something to add.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by cloud102
Please just leave. Unless you have something to add.

ah..don't get mad..we have our own opinion..nothing i say will ever change your mind..and nothing u said will ever change mine..so we might as well have fun smile

cloud102
I'm not mad, just angry. But how would Beyonder beat the Presence. That's basically what he's fighting.

hawkwind
beyonder in a stomp wins this with out fail, orignal beyonder could probably killed saint of killers.i mean he can destroy the universe with a fingersnap.he killed death.

hawkwind
Sorry, but he aint defeating Spectre powered by the Presnence all of creation Spectre. Spectre won't even break a sweat! LOLZ! beyonder is all creation

fangirl101
Originally posted by hawkwind
beyonder is all creation
no he's not. never was. he was from outside of creation. marvel was never his. Thus he was not the supreme being of marvel.

tjcoady
Originally posted by fangirl101
no he's not. never was. he was from outside of creation. marvel was never his. Thus he was not the supreme being of marvel.

This is true but still inaccurate, and you know it.

Slaanesh
I'm not mad, just angry. But how would Beyonder beat the Presence. That's basically what he's fighting.

laughing i'm sory that i make u angry..

i don't know when he became the Presence equal..but if he really did like u say..then it's a stalemate..

but if he is anything lest than that..he gonna get murdered..

hawkwind
Originally posted by Slaanesh
laughing i'm sory that i make u angry..

i don't know when he became the Presence equal..but if he really did like u say..then it's a stalemate..

but if he is anything lest than that..he gonna get murdered.. the original beyonder, is definately equal to or even above The Presence,he is actually the supreme being, when he died his death created another universe,he was the most powerful being marvel ever created,ever.

Enyalus
I'm not mad, just angry.

Did anyone else giggle at this?

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Enyalus
Yep, I noticed that too.

Slaanesh
the original beyonder, is definately equal to or even above The Presence,he is actually the supreme being, when he died his death created another universe,he was the most powerful being marvel ever created,ever.

i was talking about the Spectre smile

hawkwind
i was talking about the Spectre smile then why say "i don't know when he became the presene's equal,regardless of what you meant ORIGINAL BEYONDER BEATS SPECTRE

Slaanesh
then why say "i don't know when he became the presene's equal,regardless of what you meant ORIGINAL BEYONDER BEATS SPECTRE

that is why..

i also think that PR Beyonder would win..

Enyalus
i also think that PR Beyonder would win..

Co-signed.

hawkwind
that is why..

i also think that PR Beyonder would win.. oh,my bad.go team beyonder

D_Dude1210
PR Beyonder

KuRuPT Thanosi
Beyonder with the greatest of easy no matter which spect

skyfather
depends on which spectre

cloud102
Originally posted by Enyalus

I can't believe people didn't see that as a joke! eek!

Knowsbleed33
I can't believe people didn't see that as a joke! eek!

Nice try. I'm afraid I did more than just giggle at that. I also facepalm

and Beyonder stomps this without trying.

cloud102
I was joking, ass. I just don't put emoticons every damn time. And YOU, sir, just hurt my feelings!!

Knowsbleed33
my work here is done.

cloud102
Good!

Nihilist
most powerful version of the spectre could at least stalemate the beyonder

iceman24567
Originally posted by Nihilist
most powerful version of the spectre could at least stalemate the beyonder thumb up Agreed.

cloud102

Ostrander addition? That's the only one I see standing against Beyonder and his stupid 80's hair style.

Knowsbleed33
Trying to work any angle to give the DC'er a shot huh? OP never said anything about the most powerful Spectre.

cloud102
We're just trying to make a fight out of it. Place any other Spectre and this THREAD IS SPITE.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Trying to work any angle to give the DC'er a shot huh? OP never said anything about the most powerful Spectre. lulz

Galan007
most powerful version of the spectre could at least stalemate the beyonder thumb up

KuRuPT Thanosi

Which version do you think could stalemate the Beyonder?

Nihilist
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Which version do you think could stalemate the Beyonder? meged spectre/or full backing spectre

KuRuPT Thanosi
Wasn't spectre backed fully against the Anti Monitor and still lost?

Naija boy
Beyonder wins

cloud102
Wasn't spectre backed fully against the Anti Monitor and still lost?

Well, Ostrander's run came later. He was everything, even every dimension, IIRC. Basically GOD. To say Beyonder is well above that is stupid, IMO.

Nihilist
Wasn't spectre backed fully against the Anti Monitor and still lost? no,he was only told to stop the anti moniter not defeat him,iirc

shokosugi
Spectre WINS. Beyonder is a pussy.

Mindset
no,he was only told to stop the anti moniter not defeat him,iirc What's the difference?

KuRuPT Thanosi
no,he was only told to stop the anti moniter not defeat him,iirc

and he failed to do so fully backed by God. Unless your saying the AM is greater then the LT, Beyonder & TOAA

Nihilist
and he failed to do so fully backed by God. Unless your saying the AM is greater then the LT, Beyonder & TOAA the anti moniter traveled to the beginning of time, intending to stop the formation of the positive matter multiverse,which the spectre stopped him from doing.thats what he was told to do.

Utrigita
my knowlegde of DC characters are nothing to shout about, a question however, if Spectre was having full backing from the presence then why did he require the mages to channel magic to him in order to increase his overall power?

Enyalus
That's the thing right there. A huge fallacy from the "If The Presence wants Spectre to win, he does" argument. I'm inclined to say that line of thought borders on retardation.

Because clearly against COIE AM Spectre had God's full backing. Not only that, but he had an amp from dozens of powerful mages and 5-D beings. He still did not "win." So there goes that line of thought. And is someone really going to tell me that all of the times Spectre has lost (and there have been enough), God didn't want him to win? Like, for instance, the 5th Dimension War in the previous volume of JLA...which was going to destroy planet Earth and could've ended up wiping out all reality. Spectre was bound and beaten, in the Void. God wanted him to lose? Seriously, that's the Spectre base's argument?

I'm left to conclude that either a) God is a bastard. (I like that one, personally.) Or b) that line of thought is totally false.

There's also been the argument that, 'When Spectre has The Presence's backing, he's the Wrath of God.' And my reply to this is: No - he is always God's "fist." Spectre without God's backing doesn't become a different entity. He doesn't change his essence. He doesn't become something different. Case in point is the hostless Spectre of DOV. That incarnation did not have The Presence's support. In point of fact, The Presence wasn't even aware Spectre was off of his leash until he had destroyed the current Age of Magic. Was Spectre something different? Of course not. He was still the wrath of God. Still, quite literally, the spirit of Vengeance.

And he loses here, since this is Current Spectre.

ThunderGodEneru
no,he was only told to stop the anti moniter not defeat him,iirc Seems to me that defeating him would have been a much more effective way of stopping him.

Mindset
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Seems to me that defeating him would have been a much more effective way of stopping him. That's why you're not god. uhuh

Bentley
Originally posted by Mindset
That's why you're not god. uhuh

That's the only reason?

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Mindset
That's why you're not god. uhuh I'm>>>>>>>God. I factually exist. 131

Mindset
I'm>>>>>>>God. I factually exist. 131 Not necessarily.

You could be a figment of my imagination.

KuRuPT Thanosi
the anti moniter traveled to the beginning of time, intending to stop the formation of the positive matter multiverse,which the spectre stopped him from doing.thats what he was told to do.

This explains why God was then pissed that the Spect failed?

Knowsbleed33
DC says we're God.

Mr Master

Well, Ostrander's run came later.

He was everything, even every dimension, IIRC.

Basically GOD.
If being everything, even every dimension makes one GOD,
then Eternity is GOD!

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/721892_etpf1.jpg

.. meh ... Eternity is GOD!

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/721893_etrw0.jpg

Yet Beyonder > infinity > Eternity

To say Beyonder is well above that is stupid, IMO.
Well you're right, just stating "well" is an understatement imo.

Beyonder was literally millions of times more powerful than all of Marvel combined.

Batman-Prime
Seems to me that defeating him would have been a much more effective way of stopping him.

And take the fun out of the comic? The heroes grow with the challange they face. If God is an DC writer, or an comic reader, he surely wouldn'T want the Spectre to do the whole work in such an epic story stick out tongue .

Nihilist
This explains why God was then pissed that the Spect failed? if he stopped him,how did he fail.god was pissed because spectre overstepped the mark

Doom and Gloom
Spectre is basically equivalent to LT, making him uber powerful, but no match for Beyonder.

ThunderGodEneru
Why would God be pissed if he wanted Spectre to lose/not win?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Exactly he was pissed because spec didn't do his job nor stop the Am. Beyonder and very easily.

ThunderGodEneru
Well shouldn't God already know the outcome of the fight?

SoulDevourer
beyonder easily..he won't even break a sweat.. yup

full power Specter = Presence at best, and Presence aint even the real God of DC

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Mr Master

Yet Beyonder > infinity > Eternity

Wait.
Infinity > Eternity?? O_o

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.