Ladys' and gentlemen, what you are about to see..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Juk3n
......N..................x
A........... H............x
...N...........................x...B
.............................x
........N..............x
This trick is called the 10-2-1, it's seen multiple times in comics by multiple heroes through their careers, and it's time for another go!
Setting is a typical warehouse ambush.
Our hero is (H)
(x) are the Gunmen - *semi auto sub machine guns.

(B) is the boss, who tonight is played by Frank Castle - standard gear

(N) reprezents the Hand Ninjas

(A) reprezents the Boss' sidekick, who tonight will be played by Crossbones

Who of our bullet dodgers evades and disarms and deals with the threat with the most style and efficiency. Who handles the situation, and who gets handled?
Our (H) candidates are; *all with standard gear
Gambit ................. Black Panther
Daredevil .............. Deadpool
Batman ................. Nightwing
Cassandra Cain ...... Blade
Steve Rogers ......... Deathstroke
Boneverine ............. Elektra

Head shots put the HF'ers down for the purpose of this thread, just as it would the non HF'ers, it's not about dmg soak, but evasion and pwnage!

tjcoady
I am just way too ****ing drunk and high to have a clue what all these algebraic equations mean. Why can't you just post something theoretical that I can just rant about without worrying about all this complex THINKING!

Juk3n
Originally posted by tjcoady
I am just way too ****ing drunk and high to have a clue what all these algebraic equations mean. Why can't you just post something theoretical that I can just rant about without worrying about all this complex THINKING!

i hear ya dude, good thing it's just a birdseye view of a battlefield. Positions of baddies given by letters, the important bits are in bold.

enjoy ur high dude, visit again in a coupla hours

PEACE

Juk3n
up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.