Mandrakk/Cosmic Superman run a DC uber Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skyfather
1.Ion/Parallax
2.Emperor Joker/Soulfire Darkseid
3.Anti Moniter/Cosmic Extant
4.WF Mr Myx/Ultimator
5.Michael/Spectre w/logoz
6.Lucifer/Elaine

unless stated each version is at their most powerfull

how far do they get?

Enyalus
2 stops them. Hard. Thoroughly.

EDIT: Hell, with the 'most powerful' stipulation, one might also do it. ZH Parallax. But Classic Ion has virtually zero feats.

occultdestroyer
Stops @ 2-3

xJLxKing
Stop at 2

Nihilist
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Stops @ 2-3

TricksterPriest
Just might clear it.

Enyalus
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Just might clear it.

No way. Assuming, by a miracle, they make it past 2, WF Mxy would solo them.

Allankles
Difficult to say as the armor was designed to stop ANY threat.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Allankles
Difficult to say as the armor was designed to stop ANY threat.

So let's put him against Yahweh then. Where is the line drawn?

TricksterPriest
Mandrakk in his lesser form devoured Spectre and Radiant.

Mandrakk in his greater form was more powerful than the DC multiverse and a fragment of the Primal Monitor which may be the new GOD of the DCU.

Allankles
Originally posted by Enyalus
So let's put him against Yahweh then. Where is the line drawn?

I'd like to think Yahweh is above the Armor but looking at both their merits you'll only be talking about "levels" of omnipotence.

I'd like to think a supreme being can take down the armor, but again that falls into the levels argument.

I'm Bran
I'd like to think Yahweh is above the Armor but looking at both their merits you'll only be talking about "levels" of omnipotence.

I'd like to think a supreme being can take down the armor, but again that falls into the levels argument. lol

kevdude
Eh The Presence created everything in DC which > any armor any fake gods make in DC.

UniOmni
Seriously.

Either it's omnipotent or just hella powerful.

Almost as willfully stupid as near infinite.

Dictionary must be going the way of the dodo.

Enyalus

I'd like to think a supreme being can take down the armor, but again that falls into the levels argument.

This is pretty simple. On panel, Mandrakk said he had the power of 52 universes. Hence, his power is measurable. Superman's vaunted and very much wanked armor was badly wrecked by it, but he still won.

Now, how much more power would be needed to overpower it and Superman completely? And could Yahweh or someone else do it?

Those are really the questions that need to be asked if you're taking that route. Then again, if you take a different route, you'll realize that Superman was fighting off and adapting to physical force and punishment. Emperor Joker and WF Mxy are multiversal and omniversal reality warpers, respectively. It's totally unproven to whether the armor would be able to stand against it, given the fact that it was wrecked by Mandrakk.

Allankles
Originally posted by I'm Bran
lol

The armor was omnipotent, capable of adapting instantly to counter any power. Again this type of argumentation will only lead to the "levels" of omnipotence tangent where one omnipotent being is above another supposedly omnipotent.

The armor was designed to instantly adapt to whatever was thrown at it. It's sole purpose was to protect all existence against the ultimate threat.

xJLxKing

Isn't that changed? I though Primal monitor created DCU? I am confused !!!!

xJLxKing
The armor was omnipotent, capable of adapting instantly to counter any power. Again this type of argumentation will only lead to the "levels" of omnipotence tangent where one omnipotent being is above another supposedly omnipotent.

The armor was designed to instantly adapt to whatever was thrown at it. It's sole purpose was to protect all existence against the ultimate threat.
Anyone can copy and paste smile

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by skyfather
1.Ion/Parallax
2.Emperor Joker/Soulfire Darkseid
3.Anti Moniter/Cosmic Extant
4.WF Mr Myx/Ultimator
5.Michael/Spectre w/logoz
6.Lucifer/Elaine

unless stated each version is at their most powerfull

how far do they get?

I think this is pointless.

This Cosmic Armor counters any threat, even the greatest, which is Mandrakk. That would mean that someone wearing it can't loose. But I don't think that omnipotent beings, can loose too.

It's omnipotence vs omnipotence

Which would always lead to an eternal stalemate.

But since this are DC only chars and this was DCs the latest comic about omnipotent chars, and those were considered the mightiest, I think that they would clear this...

Pls don't hurt me paperbag3

Allankles
Emperor Joker and WF Mxy are multiversal and omniversal reality warpers, respectively. It's totally unproven to whether the armor would be able to stand against it, given the fact that it was wrecked by Mandrakk.

And what do you think the Monitors are? Their thoughts alter reality. Dax Novu was transformed into the Dark Monitor by the fear of his peers. Novu used the Monitors to believe the Dark Monitor into existence.

The Armor was said to instantly adapt to any threat. Which is why its difficult to say without the story assigning limits to it.

Enyalus
embarrasment Wait! DC's entropy kills everything...isn't that always the excuse? Nothing can adapt to entropy. Not even H/P DD. Parallax in the first bracket and CE in the third can both make entropy their b*tches. Not only that, but CE makes his own universe where the laws of physics are what he makes them.

Someone counter those arguments, please.

iceman24567
embarrasment Wait! DC's entropy kills everything...isn't that always the excuse? Nothing can adapt to entropy. Not even H/P DD. Parallax in the first bracket and CE in the third can both make entropy their b*tches. Not only that, but CE makes his own universe where the laws of physics are what he makes them.

Someone counter those arguments, please. Gladly Happy Dance

Enyalus
Originally posted by iceman24567
Gladly Happy Dance

Go roll a fat one. stick out tongue

Mindset
The armor was omnipotent sick

iceman24567
Go roll a fat one. stick out tongue Good idea wink

TricksterPriest
According to the revised version of the origin of the DCU, 5th or 6th edition stick out tongue,
The Primal Monitor appears to be the new creator of the DCU. Effectively, the Presence has been replaced. And since everything is now a story and Mandrakk is the story of the end.........

that makes him the power that ends Entropy. Since Entropy at the end of time is basically everything breaking down, and then restarting. But Mandrakk was going to end the story, and therefore, END ENTROPY.

Meta-fiction as a weapon, what a concept. durhmm

I'm Bran
wut

Mindset
que

UniOmni
My penis creates life,and destroys it due to the selfish demands of my libido.

AM I NOT A GOD UNTO MYSELF, AND ARE MY DESCENDANTS NOT MOURNED BY THE CARNAL EBB AND FLOW OF HANES POLYESTER?

Mindset
You wear tighty whities.

skygunner41
Originally posted by UniOmni

AM I NOT A GOD UNTO MYSELF, AND ARE MY DESCENDANTS NOT MOURNED BY THE CARNAL EBB AND FLOW OF HANES POLYESTER?

you need to get lay badly.

Mindset
Originally posted by skygunner41
you need to get lay badly. Are you volunteering?

TricksterPriest

Dude.............http://telepromptedanthems.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/u-mad1.jpg

Enyalus

That belongs in someone's sig.

skygunner41
Originally posted by Mindset
Are you volunteering?

I thought you were free all this time, after all you the perfect candidate for this noble mission.

Mindset
Originally posted by skygunner41
I thought you were free all this time, after all you the perfect candidate for this noble mission. But you have the one key quality I lack, craving for penis.

skygunner41
But you have the one key quality I lack, craving for penis.

penis less ??

Mindset
I only speak English.

skygunner41
I only speak English.

which version American , British , South African , Australian...

Mindset
Papua New Guinea.

skygunner41
Papua New Guinea.

Swahili?

Mindset
Sumerian

skygunner41
Sumerian

Danubian

Philosophía
Clear it.

Bentley
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
According to the revised version of the origin of the DCU, 5th or 6th edition stick out tongue,
The Primal Monitor appears to be the new creator of the DCU. Effectively, the Presence has been replaced. And since everything is now a story and Mandrakk is the story of the end.........

that makes him the power that ends Entropy. Since Entropy at the end of time is basically everything breaking down, and then restarting. But Mandrakk was going to end the story, and therefore, END ENTROPY.

Meta-fiction as a weapon, what a concept. durhmm

Does that mean that the Source is officially sucky and that the New Gods are screwed against decent characters? shifty

quanchi112

I'd like to think a supreme being can take down the armor, but again that falls into the levels argument. laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bentley
Does that mean that the Source is officially sucky and that the New Gods are screwed against decent characters? shifty Hmmmmm.

Enyalus

Philosophía
Elaine's a supreme being. So...how?

You're even going against your own opinions now.

Elaine's the only one I had to think about it. And in the end, if you really analyze what she had become, it's not far-off to give the team the win, especially considering what they were.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Bentley
Does that mean that the Source is officially sucky and that the New Gods are screwed against decent characters? shifty

Wut?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.