who was the best green goblin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

callumseven
who did you enjoy the most as the green goblin?

callumseven
in my opinion norman osbourne was the best green goblin becouse it was such a big shok when it was reveled to be peteres best friends da and that peter parker knew he had to brake harry's heart.

harri
yes i agree, and i think almost everybody else agrees too

Toku King
The original Green Goblin, no contest. My rank of my five favorite Goblins(Goblin-esque as well) goes like this:

1. Green Goblin I(Norman)
2. Green Goblin II(Harry)
3. Hobgoblin I(Kingsley)
4. Green Goblin V(Normie)
5. Hobgoblin 2211

Runner-Up: Jack O' Lantern

callumseven
Jack o' lantern rules

Magic_attack
Which one?

steverules_2
Norman is the best by far...second would be Harry, what he did with Pete's parents was a pretty clever thing he did and it did sent Pete over the edge for a while

harri
i actually liked hobgoblin but he is not the green goblin.

harri
Originally posted by callumseven
Jack o' lantern rules
iv'e got to agree with you, man the pumkin on his head is awsome.
Which Jack o 'lantern did you like.
Personally i liked Steven Levins.

Wade Wilson
Isn't it the one the Punisher killed?

Silent Guardian
Originally posted by Toku King
The original Green Goblin, no contest. My rank of my five favorite Goblins(Goblin-esque as well) goes like this:

1. Green Goblin I(Norman)
2. Green Goblin II(Harry)
3. Hobgoblin I(Kingsley)
4. Green Goblin V(Normie)
5. Hobgoblin 2211

Runner-Up: Jack O' Lantern

agreed. I also think Harry should have stayed dead, his death scene was epic and touching.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Wade Wilson
Isn't it the one the Ghost Rider killed?

Fixed

Toku King
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
agreed. I also think Harry should have stayed dead, his death scene was epic and touching.

Harry coming back was just bullshit. There is no logical reason to his return whatsoever. Harry died by overdose, which slowly began YEARS before Peter and Mary Jane's marriage.

Wade Wilson
Originally posted by Kazenji
Fixed
Thanks rolling on floor laughing

spidermanrocks
Norman, of course. Out of all the Green Goblins out there (including Hobgoblins as well) Norman is the baddest and smartest.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by Silent Guardian

Agreed, especially as the last panel showed a picture of Harry and Pete from much happier times.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.