rematch: blackbolt vs wwh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stormfront
on a deserted planet that has a thick fog covering.

iceman24567
Black Bolt would win and the real Black Bolt never fought WWH.

cloud102
Hulk thunderclap ftw.

Scuzz2.0
black bolt wins every single time! on a deserted planet he could let loose! imo he could take a majority without even using his voice!

Wade Wilson
Black Bolt would beat WWH. And Doc Strange would've, and Sentry would've, and Juggernaut would've. The whole WWH was poorly written. It seemd like writers only cared about making excuses for Hulk to beat everyone.

Juk3n
Bolt, Forever

Bentley
Originally posted by Wade Wilson
Black Bolt would beat WWH. And Doc Strange would've, and Sentry would've, and Juggernaut would've. The whole WWH was poorly written. It seemd like writers only cared about making excuses for Hulk to beat everyone.

I agree that BB and Strange would've won. smile

guy222
WWH

janus77
WWH... too durable, too strong and ultimately too powerful for BB to put down.

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by iceman24567
Black Bolt would win and the real Black Bolt never fought WWH.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by janus77
WWH... too durable, too strong and ultimately too powerful for BB to put down.

ThunderGodEneru
Black Bolt would beat WWH. And Doc Strange would've, and Sentry would've, and Juggernaut would've. The whole WWH was poorly written. It seemd like writers only cared about making excuses for Hulk to beat everyone. thumb up

Enyalus
Originally posted by Juk3n
Bolt, Forever

The man with the awesome sig and avy knows what he's talkin' about.

Avlon
Couldn't Blackbolt just direct his voice at the ground burying the Hulk for quite a while?

Similar tactic has work on juggs....

Enyalus
Originally posted by Avlon
Couldn't Blackbolt just direct his voice at the ground burying the Hulk for quite a while?

Or open up a black hole next to him. smokin'

Original Smurph
WWH... too durable, too strong and ultimately too powerful for BB to put down. lmao.

I'm Bran
WWH... too durable, too strong and ultimately too powerful for BB to put down. Uh... huh...

Knowsbleed33
Bolt.

Slaanesh
BB

Silent Guardian

I agree with Doc Strange and Juggs definetly! I could see BB taking him too, but who knows.

However, the Sentry is overratted. I never really liked him until Dark Reign.

Bouboumaster
Hulk

Metalmanx
BB FTW.

Darkness_Within

what are you talking about? Its been said by many that the hulks powers are probably unlimited though they depend on his anger level even thanos the fanboy god who's feet so many kiss fears the hulk. He defeated sentry one on one his powers were at there peak being fueled by an anger that most of us cannot fathom unless we were in the same situation, thus his power levels were off the charts, as for strange he mearly tricked him, does that really take away from his win? As for juggernaut i dont know what his strength level is, all i know is that he is indestructable and his strength level is usually 100 tons if its not above that then there is no reason why the hulk should not have beat his ass.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Darkness_Within
even thanos the fanboy god who's feet so many kiss fears the hulk.

no

iceman24567
Thanos fears the Hulk yet he casually can and has pwned him. WWh would get flatened by Black Bolt.

Darkness_Within
Originally posted by Enyalus
no

hey man im just stating fact, in fact why are you upste anyway if thanos doesnt have a high level of fanboyism, there are a few characters in comics who have an endless army of fanboys, wolverine, batman, captain america, and thanos, captain america is AMAZINGLY PISish because he's dodging hits from thanos, giving king thor a problem and batman is beating up the hulk, and all this stuff come on man the PIS and CIS has to stop somewere the fact is the story was about hulk being ultra powerful beyond anything he had been so is possible he could defeat all those guys..........YES i think he could have.......except for dr strange but then again didnt that kid who follows hercules around defeat zom?

Zack Fair
Thanos doesn't really fear the Hulk.

Batman-Prime
BB did beat the Hulk already. I was told that the BB from WWH wasn't the real one, is this true?

BB 8/10

Darkness_Within
Maybe it was a skrull but im guessing the skrulls dont have the ability to PERFECTLY clone black bolts powers or else they wouldnt have been experimenting on him.

iceman24567
Yeah it was a skrull I forgot the issue number but I can get it. The skrulls explains how Black Bolts replacement didnt change back to skrull form when he got ****ed up.

Enyalus
Yeah it was a skrull I forgot the issue number but I can get it. The skrulls explains how Black Bolts replacement didnt change back to skrull form when he got ****ed up.

Simple: He didn't die.

iceman24567
Fail you should know not all skrulls turn back only when they die smile

Enyalus

Err....example?

iceman24567
It was a She Hulk issue Jazinda was Jen but when Elephant Man koed her she reverted back. You remember the Skrull scientist saying something like "Luckily skrullbolt didnt change back after being knocked out" or something like that. I can find both issues but it will take a while.

Enyalus
It was a She Hulk issue Jazinda was Jen but when Elephant Man koed her she reverted back. You remember the Skrull scientist saying something like "Luckily skrullbolt didnt change back after being knocked out" or something like that. I can find both issues but it will take a while.

No, I have the issue you're talking about. And Jaz isn't even an augmented Super-Skrull like was used in the Invasion. Skrull BB was. Those ones were modified.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
BB did beat the Hulk already. I was told that the BB from WWH wasn't the real one, is this true?

Originally posted by SuperiorTech
Secret Invasion Inhumans #3

The Blackbolt that Hulk fought was indeed a Skrull.
http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/9343/sii3022ph7.th.jpghttp://img516.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif

Original Smurph
Originally posted by Enyalus
Err....example? There was once a wolverine skrull that didn't change back post death, as I recall.

Anyways...

In Secret Invasion: Inhumans, the skrulls talk about how they still can't comprehend Black Bolt's power, and don't really understand it, iirc... which would lead one to believe that they couldn't fully replicate it.

They also mention that they took/replaced Black Bolt prior to WWH.

Also, Skrullbolt released a shout in the illuminati issue that only knocked Namor (I think) back a few feet, as I recall. I remember something particularly unimpressive/

Silent Guardian

but he actually didn't die. He was taken out by the illuminati, while trying to recover the Skrull Elektra impostors body. I think Namor took him out.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
but he actually didn't die. He was taken out by the illuminati, while trying to recover the Skrull Elektra impostors body. I think Namor took him out. Thats not what we are disputing we know when Skrull Bolt died no expression. Where was it said that the upgraded Skrulls only change back when they die?

Silent Guardian
Thats not what we are disputing we know when Skrull Bolt died no expression. Where was it said that the upgraded Skrulls only change back when they die?

like I would know that. I don't think it was ever stated. But that is generally what happens and what most people assume. The creators would not have a skrull not turn back cause than we would never know that the real person did not die. I see no point in making the skrulls not turn back when they die.

Unless you are one of those Carnage fanboys, who thinks he is still alive and that the Sentry did not kill the real one. This would be the only evidence I could think of where a dead or beaten skull did not turn back.

I think Jazinda getting beaten down/but not killed by Man-Elephant/Behemoth and reverting to her skrull form is proof.

I think you should find an example of a skrull not reverting to their original form

iceman24567
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
like I would know that. I don't think it was ever stated. But that is generally what happens and what most people assume. The creators would not have a skrull not turn back cause than we would never know that the real person did not die. I see no point in making the skrulls not turn back when they die.

Unless you are one of those Carnage fanboys, who thinks he is still alive and that the Sentry did not kill the real one. This would be the only evidence I could think of where a dead or beaten skull did not turn back.

I think Jazinda getting beaten down/but not killed by Man-Elephant/Behemoth and reverting to her skrull form is proof.

I think you should find an example of a skrull not reverting to their original form I wasn't exactly asking you but ok i agree Jazinda not reverting back is a decent example.

Darkness_Within
i still think wwh would beat blackbolt

Wade Wilson
what are you talking about? Its been said by many that the hulks powers are probably unlimited though they depend on his anger level even thanos the fanboy god who's feet so many kiss fears the hulk. He defeated sentry one on one his powers were at there peak being fueled by an anger that most of us cannot fathom unless we were in the same situation, thus his power levels were off the charts, as for strange he mearly tricked him, does that really take away from his win? As for juggernaut i dont know what his strength level is, all i know is that he is indestructable and his strength level is usually 100 tons if its not above that then there is no reason why the hulk should not have beat his ass. Im talking about cheap excuses writers made up for the Hulk to make him look good. Yeah, his strength is probably unlimited. Big deal. Look at how he defeated his opponents. Juggernaut's strength level is FAR beyond 100 tons, in fact the limit of his strength is not known. What is known is that he can't be hurt, killed or knocked out and that he's unstopable, and even WWH couldn't stop him. So the writers knew there's no way in hell WWH could do anything to beat Juggernaut but they NEEDED him to win somehow, so what happened? Hulk won by stepping aside so Juggernaut crushed through a building, and walked away. Sentry during his conversation with Hulk could've punched him a thousand times or just throw him into another galaxy, but nooo, instead he allowed Hulk to punch him in the face and gave some stupid speech about being a God, then he listened to Hulk's cheesy speech, for some reason transformed into Robert and thanked Hulk before falling uncouncious. Things like that just do not happen unless writers come up with them in order to make one character win. That's why im saying that by forum rules, if this fights actually happened and other characters were not acting like idiots to make Hulk look good, they "would've won". And Strange? He doesn't even need to merge with anyone in order to win, he could just send Hulk into another dimension with no return...

grimify
i still think wwh would beat blackbolt

And you're still wrong.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.