Matt Murdock vs Peter Parker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wade Wilson
Peter Parker without his Spider powers
vs
Matt without his radar senses.

Basically it's a geek vs a blind guy with lotsa fighting experience, takes place in a UFC cage. Who wins?

Lord Feron
Is Matt just a blind person now?

Sin I AM
matt ftw

Juk3n
Pete will have to get in close to hit DD, and when he does DD will grab him, and K him TFO, with some cqc strikes.

BUSTER1
Pete is going down imo

Warrior18
Unless I'm mistaken Matt has briefly fought other heroes when his powers were temporarily not working.

EDIT. It was Mr hyde and Cobra he fought in a dark wharehouse while robbed of supersenses.

Mindset
Peter shoryukens him.

jrodslam
Matt.

Priest
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Is Matt just a blind person now?
laughing out loud

Darth Martin
Is this a joke?

Metalmanx
...Come on, guys. Seriously?

Parker wins. And no, I'm not downplaying Matt's fighting ability at all. But without any super senses, Peter has the HUGE upper hand. Plus, he's damn smart enough to still know how to be stealthy enough to quietly attack Matt.

StiltmanFTW
DD.

Silent Guardian
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Is this a joke?

I'm with him

cmack
dd easily
peter parker without powers=dork
dd without powers=badass blind ninja

Original Smurph
Originally posted by Metalmanx
...Come on, guys. Seriously?

Parker wins. And no, I'm not downplaying Matt's fighting ability at all. But without any super senses, Peter has the HUGE upper hand. Plus, he's damn smart enough to still know how to be stealthy enough to quietly attack Matt. It didn't say without super senses, it said without radar sense.

Mindset
Spiderman still has his webbing, he wins.

UKR
Murdock may be blind but I'm assuming he still has his karate-fu senses. If so he will beat Parker's ass, if we go by the (probably bogus) cliches about blind martial artists getting even better when the can't see where they're going. In fact, going by that kind of (probable) bullcrap, Murdock would be even tougher without his super-senses.

Mindset
No, and if you say that again I'll slap you.

Silent Guardian
Originally posted by Mindset
Spiderman still has his webbing, he wins.
QFT, i totally forgot about that. Good call.

No, and if you say that again I'll slap you.

laughing laughing laughing

jrodslam
Spidey may still have his webbing, but he doesnt have his spidey speed nor reflexes to use it to his full advantage. Matt without the radar, still has his hearing and smell and which hed be able to tell what Parker is doing, plus superior fighting skills to boot.

Mindset
Originally posted by jrodslam
Spidey may still have his webbing, but he doesnt have his spidey speed nor reflexes to use it to his full advantage. Matt without the radar, still has his hearing and smell and which hed be able to tell what Parker is doing, plus superior fighting skills to boot. He doesn't need to use it to it's full advantage, just point and shoot.

Silent Guardian
He doesn't need to use it to it's full advantage, just point and shoot.

that is what she said embarrasment

Mindset
Cover him in white sticky fluid.

jrodslam
He doesn't need to use it to it's full advantage, just point and shoot.

No spidey powers so no enhanced speed and reflexes. It wont be that easy for parker to anticipate and react to Matts movements. Pointing and shooting for Parker is gonna = a bunch of misses.

Silent Guardian

Will it be warm?? rolling on floor laughing and taste like cinnamon msn-wink

No spidey powers so no enhanced speed and reflexes. It wont be that easy for parker to anticipate and react to Matts movements. Pointing and shooting for Parker is gonna = a bunch of misses.

oh plz!

Pete gives him a money shot right to the face. Yea I am sure he dodges all the webbing. This is Murdock here, not quicksilver

Mindset
No spidey powers so no enhanced speed and reflexes. It wont be that easy for parker to anticipate and react to Matts movements. Pointing and shooting for Parker is gonna = a bunch of misses. Except the web shooters can shoot wide angle blast, w/o radar sense DD isn't going to be dodging them, Peter doesn't need enhanced speed/reflexes you fanboy awesome

D_Dude1210

U'll need to give PP a copy of Playboy for that.

Anyway, once DD gets covered by white sticky fluid, he'll prolly concedes from pure disgust.

Silent Guardian
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
U'll need to give PP a copy of Playboy for that.

Anyway, once DD gets covered by white sticky fluid, he'll prolly concedes from pure disgust.

No I bet he likes it. Or he is atleast use to it, from his tussles with Bullseye roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wade Wilson
Peter is tough enough even without Spider powers. Years of experience do the trick, if he is fast enough to dodge Electro, Sandman, Vulture and Rhino at the same time without his powers - he is fast enough to dodge a blind ninja.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.