U dont mess with Batman!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Vicious
Originally by Christian Bale/Batman/John Connor
Well if they ever decide to stage a sequel to Anger Management, I'd personally like to nominate Mr. Christian Bale to star. In a new piece of leaked foul-mouthed audio, Bale absolutely GOES OFF on some dude for walking where he wasn't supposed to and distracting the talent during a scene. Man, I would not want to be on the other end of Bruce Wayne's rant right here; he sounds like he's about to crucify the poor schmuck ... and all for trying to fix a light, or something.

According to TMZ, this took place on the set of Terminator Salvation after the director of photography "accidentally ruined a scene by walking onto the set." That would be Shane Hurlbut, who's shot tons of films like Swing Vote, Semi-Pro, Waist Deep, Drumline, etc ... (And yes, it kinda does scare me that the guy who shot Drumline is in charge of capturing post-apocalyptic creepiness for the next Terminator flick, but what can you do.) TMZ also says that Bale threatened to walk if this guy wasn't fired, and as such execs sent this tape to the company that insured the film just in case he ditched.

You can listen to the audio over here, but keep in mind it's filled with F-bombs and in no way safe for work. What do you think of Bale acting out like this? Does it change your opinion of him?

http://www.aolcdn.com/tmz_audio/020209_christianbale.mp3

SnakeEyes
Bale's one of my favorite actors, but ****... he sure was out of line here, even if the DP walked onto the set.

BruceSkywalker
I just laughed at all that

Scythe
Bet that guy got fired, hahaha!

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Bale's one of my favorite actors, but ****... he sure was out of line here, even if the DP walked onto the set.

Well apparently the guy had done it before. I probably would rip him a new @$$ too. He should know better than to walk on set.

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
I just laughed at all that

I found it amusing as hell!

Toku King
Wow. I'm becoming less and less of a fan of Bale. Maybe he did hit his mom.

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by Toku King

After this outburst I dont doubt it. Maybe she walked in the living room while he was watching tv and he bat-kicked her @$$.

Toku King
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
After this outburst I dont doubt it. Maybe she walked in the living room while he was watching tv and he bat-kicked her @$$.

Most likely. I understand being annoyed, but Bale was totally out of line. He always did seem weird in his interviews, but I always thought that he was just nervous. Turns out he's a psychopath.

Master Crimzon
Well, Bale's clearly an *******, but that seems to be a running tradition in Hollywood. I'll try not to care and only look at his acting skills; after all, that's what's relevant to me.

Regardless, though, he's got serious issues.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
Well apparently the guy had done it before. I probably would rip him a new @$$ too. He should know better than to walk on set.

I found it amusing as hell!

Ya know, I can totally understand why this happened... This happened LAST July when he was having the problem with his mama and sister..

I'm no hater when it comes to Bale.. I will continue to see his movies and I look forward to watching Terminator: Salvation

Scythe
Originally posted by Toku King

He had to practice somewhere!

Silent Guardian
well I hear Scarlet Johansen is a b*tch but she is still hot. Just because they are terrible people in real life does not mean they are not great actors.

But seriously Bale was way out of line. I mean just get over it, already. Do another take. Your getting paid all this money. Seriously, it is hard enough as it is for people to find jobs.

steverules_2
I wanted to hear this lol it's kinda funny, I bet he was held back...sounded like he was at one point. He kept talking about kicking...BAT-KICK ftw haermm

Master Crimzon
Balekick, Balekick, nooblets.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Master Crimzon
Balekick, Balekick, nooblets.

thumb up

steverules_2
I'm gonna listen to it again....maybe I should put it on my psp and mp3 player eek! lol there's a guy called Bruce...irony hmm

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by steverules_2
I'm gonna listen to it again....maybe I should put it on my psp and mp3 player eek! lol there's a guy called Bruce...irony hmm

I listen to it 3 or 4 times a day.. Its very funny

StiltmanFTW
laughing omg it's great

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
I listen to it 3 or 4 times a day.. Its very funny

This is better than a cup of coffee in the morning!

Myth
My favorite part is when he is saying that he doesn't understand how to work with actors. Its like he is pretty much saying, "You don't know how to work with egotistical @ssholes!" as if it is ok for Bale to be a jerk.

Oh, this is fun too: http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1899425

StiltmanFTW
http://www.marvel.com/news/comicstories.6766

laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.