Current Marvel kerfuffle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

I'm Bran
This is just an idea, and I want this thread to be closed by whatever moderator comes across it, if they think it should be.

Can we stop making threads about Rulk or Wendihulk for a while? Until a board-wide idea about Marvel Hierarchy is established, they're just pointless; as it is now, it's just dependent on whether or not you like Jeph Loeb.

Maybe this is pointless - and I know I kind of started this with the "Punisher vs Rulk *twist*" thread- but honestly, every single thread that includes Loeb Sentry, Loeb Hulk, or Rulk is just a bait thread for people who didn't understand or just didn't like the new Hulk series to get all pissy over, and people who did like the new Hulk series to do the same.

Possibly, this thread could become the thread to actually hash out these ideas and determine exactly how Marvel Earth now works; because basically, all of these versus threads are just which writers you like better, and as such, lack any sort of objectivity or, really, any relevant interest or purpose. They're not "versus" threads an more, they're just arguments about which Marvel writers you prefer- or whether you think DC makes better stories then Marvel does. And because of this, they lose purpose, and go beyond what the purview of the Versus forum is supposed to be about; you can't answer these questions or address these ideas with posts like "LT owns" or "Mr Terrible is more powerful" or "Beyonder curbstomps TOAA."

Anyways, whatever. If any Mods think it's a good idea to maybe work these concepts out in a single thread rather than dozens of pointless battles, then this thread should be open to that idea; if it doesn't belong in the Versus forum, then please move; and if you think it's a pointless thread, then, please, close it.

Thanks everyone

I'm Bran
*couldn't resist*

srug

Knowsbleed33
I like the idea of ending the omnipotent vs. omnipotent threads.

Original Smurph
LAWL

Galan007
Originally posted by I'm Bran
This is just an idea, and I want this thread to be closed by whatever moderator comes across it, if they think it should be.

Can we stop making threads about Rulk or Wendihulk for a while? Until a board-wide idea about Marvel Hierarchy is established, they're just pointless; as it is now, it's just dependent on whether or not you like Jeph Loeb.

Maybe this is pointless - and I know I kind of started this with the "Punisher vs Rulk *twist*" thread- but honestly, every single thread that includes Loeb Sentry, Loeb Hulk, or Rulk is just a bait thread for people who didn't understand or just didn't like the new Hulk series to get all pissy over, and people who did like the new Hulk series to do the same.

Possibly, this thread could become the thread to actually hash out these ideas and determine exactly how Marvel Earth now works; because basically, all of these versus threads are just which writers you like better, and as such, lack any sort of objectivity or, really, any relevant interest or purpose. They're not "versus" threads an more, they're just arguments about which Marvel writers you prefer- or whether you think DC makes better stories then Marvel does. And because of this, they lose purpose, and go beyond what the purview of the Versus forum is supposed to be about; you can't answer these questions or address these ideas with posts like "LT owns" or "Mr Terrible is more powerful" or "Beyonder curbstomps TOAA."

Anyways, whatever. If any Mods think it's a good idea to maybe work these concepts out in a single thread rather than dozens of pointless battles, then this thread should be open to that idea; if it doesn't belong in the Versus forum, then please move; and if you think it's a pointless thread, then, please, close it.

Thanks everyone I see what you did there. mmm

Mindset
I didn't read what you said, but I'll agree to anything Galan does.

ANYTHING

Galan007
Originally posted by Mindset
I didn't read what you said, but I'll agree to anything Galan does.

ANYTHING bansex

Yes/no/possibly?

Mindset
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k202/joshuame505/PBF/HardGay.gif

Galan007
g_boner

tjcoady
Hahahhaha. (that was pretty funny)

Okay, I was trashed and I thought it was a great idea.

Make fun of me all you like.

Priest
agreedz

Galan007
Originally posted by tjcoady
Okay, I was trashed and I thought it was a great idea. That statement, and a shot of penicillin, usually go hand in hand. ermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.