Cammy White vs Sonya Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
A grudge match for the ages.

Commando vs Commando.

Street Fighter vs Mortal Kombat.

The battle can only be contained inside the DOATEC wrestling ring, with fighters from all over watching this battle between the blonde bombshells.

Sonya's theme is played first (actually, since she doesn't have a official theme, she has to settle for the MK movie theme) as she is introduced by the announcer.

"Representing Mortal Kombat...from Austin, Texas, weighing in at 140 pounds...the second-in-command of the Outerworld Investigation Agency...SONYA BLADE!"

Sonya Blade strides down the ramp, dressed in her MK/DC getup, ready to kick some ass. She steps in between the ropes and waits for her opponent.

She doesn't have to wait long.

Cammy's theme begins to play, heralding the arrival of the Killer Bee.

"And representing Street Fighter...originally from Shadowlaw, now residing in London, England...weighing in at 101 pounds...the pride of Her Majesty's Secret Service...CAMMY WHITE!"

Cammy - in her Delta Red one-piece - rushes down the ramp and flips into the ring. She too is ready for action.

The two face off, Sonya being the taller of the two (5'10" to Cammy's 5'3"wink as the referee explains the rules.

This fight can only end in a knockout or submission. Super Moves and Fatalities are banned, as are weapons of any kind.

"READY...FIGHT!"

Final Blaxican
Cammy.

I base this on nothing. Well... I find her to be more attractive.

ThunderGodEneru
Agreed. Both are kinda featless.

Cammy is just hotter.

I-Drop
Ditto

ScreamPaste
Sonya's hotter as of MK vs DC. /whistle of innocence.

SmashBro
I never really understood what is so attractive about Cammy. I'm not saying she's ugly but what is it that people like? Is it the legs?

Final Blaxican
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Sonya's hotter as of MK vs DC. /whistle of innocence.

Her face looks like a mans.

Zack Fair
Chris's babelicious partner in RE5 > Both

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Final Blaxican
Her face looks like a mans. thumb up

Nemesis X
Sonya's ripped shirt makes up for the awfulness that is MKvsDC but Cammy's more better looking than Sonya so Cammy wins.

If Cammy dies, Chun Li won't go back into dating lol

Gumachi
Sonya.

Final Blaxican
No. Gumachi.

For the ****ing WIN.

Sheeva's too hot.

Gumachi
I vote for Sonya, but yeah, Cammy is way hotter.

ThunderGodEneru
Why vote for Sonya?

I mean, both are featless.

Gumachi
I rarely know anything about Cammy =\

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.