Ryuji Yamazaki vs Cammy White

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd108/headcrook/YamazakivsCammy.jpg

Who wins?

GenomeFrozener
Ryuji goes Orochi on Cammy.

Man of...
None of these characters have feats but Yamazaki is 1 cool ma'phucka next to Rock, so I give him the edge. He's pretty durable too, can't remember why tho.

Sado22
Yamazaki. crazy, orochi, dirty and toughass SOB.

OMG-Toothpaste
Cammy's always been my favorite female Street Fighter character, probably cause of that combat outfit she wears, but I feel she'd probably stand a decent chance against Yamazaki.

Mind you I've never actually seen or heard of Yamazaki until now, but after a long bout, he would probably take the win since he seems like he wouldn't fatigue easily.

And does anyone else think that the image looks like Cammy is giving Yamazaki head?

Zack Fair
Yamazaki pimp slaps Cammy.

Sado22
that's actually the plus of being Zaki. he can spank girls from 15ft away......with BOTH hands. that should be mentioned in his respect thread shifty

I-Drop
Originally posted by OMG-Toothpaste
And does anyone else think that the image looks like Cammy is giving Yamazaki head? Yep & that look on his face adds to it. Zaki wins

Kirikaze Fuuma
Yamazaki wins

TricksterPriest
Cammy in Killer-Bee mode would give Zaki a fight. Unfortunately, Yamazaki is a sadomasochist and probably one of the few video game fighters crazier than Vega. Let the raping commence. shock

Edit: Don't think he's crazier than Rugal though.

Joker1237
Cammy has a great shot if she gets in close and lets rip with her thown moves and spike attacks.

Ryuji has to keep Cammy away with his fireballs and what ever he has.

I might favor Cammy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.