No more powers: Redskull

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Redskull has a depowered cosmic cube and Dr. Doom's armor like in the recent what if. No prep for either side.

Who can beat Redskull equipped like this without super powers?

Dr Will Hatch
Ghost Rider.

Bentley
Ghost Rider without powers?

Dr Will Hatch
What do you mean without powers? In that case, Ironman. Batman. Steel.

Bentley
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
What do you mean without powers? In that case, Ironman. Batman. Steel.

Yep, stuff like that.

Except that there is no prep and that Doom's armor and a broken cosmic cube are likely more than enough to fly those three.

Dr Will Hatch
Well I would say that Tonys and Johns armor are enough to withstand Dooms armour and have many contingents Doom doesn't have. RS is great fighter, but Bruce is better and also has a great exoskeleton.

How does one operate the Cosmic Cube?

Bentley
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
Well I would say that Tonys and Johns armor are enough to withstand Dooms armour and have many contingents Doom doesn't have. RS is great fighter, but Bruce is better and also has a great exoskeleton.

How does one operate the Cosmic Cube?

Its a depowered one, in the comic it mostly threw blasts around, but it actually one-shotted Vision and War Machine among others.

Darkness_Within
isnt he already as good at hand to hand as captain america or close to it thus he doesnt really need batmans skills does he? Im just asking though

Bentley
Originally posted by Darkness_Within
isnt he already as good at hand to hand as captain america or close to it thus he doesnt really need batmans skills does he? Im just asking though

He is good in hand to hand, no Batman's level though. In this combat he has the armor and the cube, which is pretty much all he needs.

I'm thinking that Mr. Terrific may have a shot at this.

Silent Guardian
mister terrific, nightwing, moon knight, batman, ironman, steel, punisher, karate kid, blue beetle, bullseye, richard dragon, mister miracle, the question, wildcat, bronze tiger, lady shiva, war machine

etc.

Wei Phoenix
Steve Rogers.

Bentley
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
mister terrific, nightwing, moon knight, batman, ironman, steel, punisher, karate kid, blue beetle, bullseye, richard dragon, mister miracle, the question, wildcat, bronze tiger, lady shiva, war machine

etc.

With Doom's armor and a cosmic cube most of those cannot scratch Johann. no expression

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Steve Rogers.

In the other hand that's probably true.

Silent Guardian
Originally posted by Bentley
With Doom's armor and a cosmic cube most of those cannot scratch Johann. no expression

In the other hand that's probably true.

well to be honest I just listed all the non-superhuman individuals that popped into my head, but seeing as how I like most of these characters over Red Skull.

And given the right circumstances all of these guys could take him except maybe the question.

Bentley
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
well to be honest I just listed all the non-superhuman individuals that popped into my head, but seeing as how I like most of these characters over Red Skull.

And given the right circumstances all of these guys could take him except maybe the question.

Fair enough.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.