spawn vs the darkness

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darkness_Within
So witchblade vs spawn was basically witchblade would have lost from what ive read on the thread.......so how about darkness vs spawn

this is spawn after he lost his godlike powers and this is darkness after alot of time learning to use the powers of the darkness the fight takes place at night from 7 pm to five am the next day

Spawn who is the flagship character and comic of image can do basically anything with his suit EXCEPT it has a time limit i dont know if the limit still exists but beside the limit he could do basically anything not on a level of a devil of one of the 9 circles though

darkness he can make ANYTHING he wants out of darkness BUT he has to know how its built, he can also summen things that past darkness users have made, including tenticals, demons, he can make guns, wings, he usually makes body armour, he has a place made out of the darkness and it moves through time and space i think, hmmm oh he also made a girlfriend for himself to get around the no sex rule

in this forum spawn has only 3'rd level powers but no limit and the darkness has a great degree of mastery over ihs powers but not total mastery because that might be overkill beside that the fight takes place at night as stated above.

Lord Feron
Sorry everytime I read the words "the darkness" i think Charlie Murphy lol. Hmmm... making a gf for yourself thats much better power than most have in comics.....

Mindset
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Sorry everytime I read the words "the darkness" i think Charlie Murphy lol. Hmmm... making a gf for yourself thats much better power than most have in comics..... laughing out loud

Darkness_Within
"DARKNESS IS SPREADING CHARLIE MURPHY" "see this was before wesly snipes"

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Sorry everytime I read the words "the darkness" i think Charlie Murphy lol. Hmmm... making a gf for yourself thats much better power than most have in comics..... crylaugh

Darkness_Within
come on guys on to the topic

leonheartmm
spawn, if he has the power of MOM. {aka angel spawn}

otherwise, well, spawn, unless jackie gains enough control over the darkness to hold stars in place n stuff like that guy from the future in TALES of the darkness did.

Silent Guardian
spawn wins

Darkness_Within
i dont know who would win at there peak thats a amazingly tough decision but this is third age spawn and this is jackie at his current level of mastery over the darkness but that darkness that you mentioned sounds bad ass "holding the stars in place" SWEET so why the **** is witchblade so popular if all she can do is make pointy objects that squeeze and cut? CAN SHE HOLD THE DAMN STARS IN PLACE

Silent Guardian
Originally posted by Darkness_Within
i dont know who would win at there peak thats a amazingly tough decision but this is third age spawn and this is jackie at his current level of mastery over the darkness but that darkness that you mentioned sounds bad ass "holding the stars in place" SWEET so why the **** is witchblade so popular if all she can do is make pointy objects that squeeze and cut? CAN SHE HOLD THE DAMN STARS IN PLACE

why are you so obsessed with Witchblade? She is so overrated stick out tongue

(waits for id369 or Jalek moye confused roll eyes (sarcastic) )

jalek moye
Originally posted by Darkness_Within
lol jackie cant do that shit either. and why are you so obsessed with why she doesn't have the darkness's versatilty

id369

carnage52
spawn has so many high level feats that are in chronologial,we cant go by "what will happen" so we assume that jackie doesn't have bad-ass star holding ability and is just a male witchblade. spawn 10/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.