Darkness Vs Witchblade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darkness_Within
POPULARITY CONTEST.

which has the better story

characters

powers

skills

art

Darkness_Within
would one of you PLEASE give me your opinion?

Silent Guardian
Well witchblade is hotter. you should probably post some pictures. Both of their powers are cool so tie there.

Darkness_Within
i dont hear nothing about witchblade that makes her sound so damn bad ass her feats include............making pointy objects some that shoot out shooting energy healing making wings.

BUT..........the darkness in tales of the darkness holds fking stars in place

jalek moye
Story: witchblade comics have better storylines

Characters: i like her more

Powers: darkness has a more versatile power but both are useful. So i guess Darkness

Skills: Witchblade

art: they frequently have the same artists so tie

jalek moye
Originally posted by Darkness_Within

BUT..........the darkness in tales of the darkness holds fking stars in place
dude that wasn't jackie who did it. it was one of the future weilders of the darkness

Darkness_Within
so what man.........there is obviously a giant gap in powers.........there is a future witchblade isnt there what can she do that sara cant?

jalek moye
theres not really a gap. he's just more versatile but she can hang with him and could possibly beat him. They are more or less equals just that he can do more diverse things.

Darkness_Within
so the witchblade can hold stars in place?

jalek moye
the witchblade itself or sara? Sara can't (hell i'm actually not even show how holding stars in place makes sense) but the witchblade might be capable of it. It depends on how it did it, if it was phsyical or energy based then yea, if it had some type of construct or something then no.

Darkness_Within
im guessing the darkness did it because space is black

jalek moye
then obviosuly it cant do it by that method. Witchblade is more about augemtning and manipulating ones self, while darkness is like a green lantern ring only it effects darkness

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.