WWH vs Amazo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stormultt
so amazo and WWH have bumped heads who will actually have breath in their body when this is all done and over wink

xJLxKing
Originally posted by stormultt
so amazo and WWH have bumped heads who will actually have breath in their body when this is all done and over wink
Amazo

Enyalus
Man, Amazo in a huge mauling.

Raoul

good lord...

Enyalus
Originally posted by Raoul
good lord...

Heh. Y'know, I think McDuffie messed up when he did Amazo, too. I mean before, the strength of the League never stacked. But Diana said Amazo had more strength than her and Kal combined.

Silent Guardian
good lord...

what he said no expression

StiltmanFTW
WWH SMASH!!! hulk

Not really.

Raoul
you had me at:

Originally posted by Enyalus
Heh. Y'know, I think McDuffie messed up

iceman24567
Amazo easily kills Hulk.

Enyalus
you had me at:

Hey - you wanna help me put together a McDuffie Disrespect Thread?

wink

Raoul
Hey - you wanna help me put together a McDuffie Disrespect Thread?

wink

tease.

Sin I AM

I like your sig by the way

stormultt
u guys have yet to visit my humble site furious....bawling

thx sin ^^

TricksterPriest
Heh. Y'know, I think McDuffie messed up when he did Amazo, too. I mean before, the strength of the League never stacked. But Diana said Amazo had more strength than her and Kal combined.

Not true. Amazo's powers stack as well. Depends on the Amazo, but a large part of the time they stack and Amazo even uses multiple powers at the same time.

Enyalus
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Not true. Amazo's powers stack as well. Depends on the Amazo, but a large part of the time they stack and Amazo even uses multiple powers at the same time.

No, I realize he can use multiple powers at once and always has been able to. But for instance, in the JLA v3 issue (what was it, #27?), where he's got like 35 different JLAers powers, you think all of their strength and speed stacked? For instance, that he had Wonder Woman, Superman, and Flash's speed? Etc?

I hadn't seen Amazo written like that until his very latest incarnation by McDuffie in JLA 24ish.

Grinning Goku
Amazo would destroy WWH. This fight might last a few pages in a comic with serious CIS, but outside a comic, I'd give this fight 30 seconds.

Badabing
u guys have yet to visit my humble site furious....bawling

thx sin ^^ Try putting the link in your profile then.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Badabing
Try putting the link in your profile then.

Bada, I'm curious on your opinion here: would Amazo be able to use the Batkick? 'Cause I mean, a Batkick backed by above-Superman-level strength would collapse reality.

Darkness_Within
amazon would win if it was the one who copied all the jla till batman had to dispand the entire league.

Badabing
Bada, I'm curious on your opinion here: would Amazo be able to use the Batkick? 'Cause I mean, a Batkick backed by above-Superman-level strength would collapse reality. Above Super level strength<<<<<<<<Batman's batkick. biscuits

Darkness_Within
mandrakk is not the strongest in comics anymore. its............bruces kick DOES ANYONE KNOW HIS SHOE SIZE.

Raoul
Originally posted by Darkness_Within
amazon would win if it was the one who copied all the jla till batman had to dispand the entire league.

that was superman.

Galan007
How is this not spite?

Starscream M
Originally posted by Galan007
How is this not spite? WWH took on the entire Marvel Earth...that's earned him a spot in this discussion

Raoul
How is this not spite?

it is, we were just really bored.

Enyalus
How is this not spite?

Ti yletinifed SI etips ni eht tsom ralucatceps esnes.

Raoul
Ti yletinifed SI etips ni eht tsom ralucatceps esnes.

you're not zatanna... are you?

Galan007
it is, we were just really bored. Ohh, cool. thumb up

Enyalus
you're not zatanna... are you?

Only around Galan.

Silent Guardian
well to be fair WWH was like never defeated, so who knows how strong he actually is. His strength could be limitless (I know it is a stretch, but I am just trying to play Devil's advocate)

Galan007
Only around Galan. droolio

Raoul
Only around Galan.

T. M. I.

Enyalus
T. M. I.

Ask him about his fishnet fetish. Go ahead.

Silent Guardian

NOOOOOOOO!!!! sick

Raoul

i like fishnets. i just don't believe for one second that you'd look any good in them.

Mindset
I just threw up in your face

Silent Guardian
2 girls 1 cup anyone

Galan007
Originally posted by Mindset
I just threw up in your face Now THAT'S a fetish. thumb up

Enyalus
i like fishnets. i just don't believe for one second that you'd look any good in them.

Heh. True, and very off-topic story: few years ago I took a World Mythologies course, and we had to get into groups to reinact an assigned myth. My group got Loki becoming female to trick Thor into marrying him in order to get Mjolnir as a wedding present. And per vote, I had to play Loki for it lol.

But hey, I looked good in a size seven dress. So no complaints.

Raoul
Heh. True, and very off-topic story: few years ago I took a World Mythologies course, and we had to get into groups to reinact an assigned myth. My group got Loki becoming female to trick Thor into marrying him in order to get Mjolnir as a wedding present. And per vote, I had to play Loki for it lol.

hysterical

iceman24567

But hey, I looked good in a size seven dress. So no complaints. sick

Badabing
Enyalus, you've sickened Iceman and made me throw up a bit. Keep that crap in the OTF....uhuh

Bouboumaster
If Amazo have ONLY the power of Hulk, then I think that Hulk win.

If Amazo have not only the power of Hulk, but of those he absorbed before, then Amazo should win, well, pretty decisively.

D_Dude1210
Amazo copies WWH's powers, combines it with all the powers he's already stolen and uses WWH's head as a hand puppet.

Spire
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
If Amazo have ONLY the power of Hulk, then I think that Hulk win.

So WWH is better than himself and simultaneously worse than himself?

Marvelknight
Amazo.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
well to be fair WWH was like never defeated, so who knows how strong he actually is. His strength could be limitless (I know it is a stretch, but I am just trying to play Devil's advocate)

Go play Devil's Advocate in traffic. Amazo wins.

awesome

Avlon
Amazo wins in a spectacular spitestomp!!!

Bentley
Originally posted by Spire

More like, Amazo has crappy durability and WWH could get madder.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Spire

Hulk have power that goes better with emotions. Amazo would have to always adapt himself to that.

horrorwolf
Which Amazo? Each one has been different.

If he has only WWH's powerset, WWH wins due to amping from his rage-fueled dynamic powerset. Amazo could only match WWH's current levels...whereas WWH could continue getting more on more powerful in the fight.

Likely a stalemate.

jalek moye
Does amazo get any other powers, besides copying hulks?

Lord Feron

sick WTF man....

Phantom Zone
Man where you got to school...Amsterdam?

Kris Blaze

We performed it as a school play in the 6th grade.

I was the narrator and random troll #2.

Although the actual myth is Trym hiding Thor's hammer, and Thor dressing up as a bride to get close to him and steal it back.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Although the actual myth is Trym hiding Thor's hammer, and Thor dressing up as a bride to get close to him and steal it back.

There ya go.

6th grade, huh? Mine was a college class. sad Hence, even more embarrassing.

stormultt
Originally posted by jalek moye
Does amazo get any other powers, besides copying hulks?

hes current which means he has all the powers hes absorbed im assuming

Bouboumaster
hes current which means he has all the powers hes absorbed im assuming

If so, he destroy Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.