The 300 are replaced with

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UKR
This is of course from the movie 300.
-300 Marvel Asgardians (except they only have peak human stats, and their equipment is comparable to that of the Spartans from the movie), led by the mighty Thor (the same rules apply to him; Mjolnir is just a normal crushing implement like any medieval war hammer), and the best Asgardians are among their ranks (note, only actual Asgardians, not Hercules, Beta Ray Bill, etc)
-300 Knights of the Round Table (any depiction. Note that if you choose Monty Python, they can't have the Holy Hand Grenade)
-300 Samurai (The Last Samurai, although I intensely hated that movie)
-300 Violent Glaswegians (led by Groundskeeper Willy...E's git steel toecaps and nay f*ckin' tolerance)
-300 stereotypical Frenchmen (armed with stale French bread loafs, which can be used for bludgeons), but they're lead by Peep Le Pew, with Yvon of the Yukon for his second-in-command
-300 Cimmerians, led by Conan (these can be novel, Marvel or Dark Horse barbarians)

Silent Guardian
is this in the right area?

Are they fighting the persians?

Is this even serious?

UKR
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
is this in the right area?

Are they fighting the persians?

Is this even serious?

-The fight takes place in the same locale it did in the movie.
-Yes.
-I don't even know what you mean. This is a forum where people discuss fictional characters beating each other up. I'm asking, how well do you think the mentioned forces would each do against the Persians from the movie?

Badabing
Please read the rules. Too many combatants and Frenchman with stale French bread....facepalm

Closed.

You know better since several of your previous threads have been closed. Warning next time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.