My team vs JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phantom Zone
Sage with mind gem
Punisher with full acess to Tony Starks tech ( Assume Punisher knows how to use the tech. Tech prior to dark reign).
WWH
Hiriom
Humbug with upgrades

They full access to Warbound resources and Tony Starks tech. My team have 4 months to come up with a plan to beat them.

Darkness_Within
i dont know how strong hulk was he made the world shake didnt he.......but i still dont know how powerful that is compared to superman he might be the only one in this who stands a little bit more then a few seconds BECAUSE I dont know who sage or hiriom are.

occultdestroyer
The entire JLA is too much for 'em.

You've got Superman (epitome of strength) and Manhunter (who is more powerful than the JLA combined) and Wonder Woman (epitome of skill).

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
The entire JLA is too much for 'em.

You've got Superman (epitome of strength) and Manhunter (who is more powerful than the JLA combined) and Wonder Woman (epitome of skill).

They are not going to face them one-one-one they are going to use guerilla tactis before confronting them.

They are going to fight them similar to how Promotheus, Lex and The Hive fought JLA in WWIII

skygunner41
In 4 month can JLA had some prep also?

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by skygunner41
In 4 month can JLA had some prep also?

Nope.

Badabing
JLA wins

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Badabing
JLA wins

durhulk raargghhhhh!!!

Badabing
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
durhulk raargghhhhh!!! laughing out loud

I'm done. stick out tongue

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Badabing
laughing out loud

I'm done. stick out tongue

ha im not even pissed. stick out tongue

Darkness_Within
even with tony starks tech i dont see punisher pulling a win out of his ass i see him being torn limb from limb sorry but stark is smart but he aint no reed richards thats who you should have used. The DC characters are to fast, and durable. Extent couldnt beat them and he had a crap load of powers he mangled the flash the damn flash still healed himself.........you think that you can outplan the JLA? WITH BATMAN ON THE TEAM?

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Darkness_Within
even with tony starks tech i dont see punisher pulling a win out of his ass i see him being torn limb from limb sorry but stark is smart but he aint no reed richards thats who you should have used. The DC characters are to fast, and durable. Extent couldnt beat them and he had a crap load of powers he mangled the flash the damn flash still healed himself.........you think that you can outplan the JLA? WITH BATMAN ON THE TEAM?

They get batmans countermeasures. Sage hacks Batmans computer, she also has a boost from the mind gem. Also Humbug can send insects to spy on Batman.

skygunner41
Can Batman use batkick?

Phantom Zone
Can Batman use batkick?

Oi stop it! no expression

jalek moye
JLA crushes them

Silent Guardian
fine I'll play devils advocate your team wins. But i think you should change Punisher for someone better, even with the Stark tech it is hard to defend him winning against the JLA

occultdestroyer
5 dudes against dozens of superheroes?

No. Just no.

Silent Guardian
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
5 dudes against dozens of superheroes?

No. Just no.

yea i know sad

TricksterPriest
Fight them similar to WW3? Hell nah. Prometheus, Lex and co. spent much longer than 4 months on that plan, and they had outside help, in case you forgot.

MA-GEH-DUN! fear

Badabing
Can Batman use batkick? laughing out loud

Bouboumaster
Sage + MG soloes

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
fine I'll play devils advocate your team wins. But i think you should change Punisher for someone better, even with the Stark tech it is hard to defend him winning against the JLA

Bruv if Punisher can find a way to built Hulk without anything hi-tech. He can come up with something with what resources he has. You are forgetting they have WWH and an amped Sage, theres also a good chance they can get Bats countermeasures.

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Fight them similar to WW3? Hell nah. Prometheus, Lex and co. spent much longer than 4 months

You dont know atht.

Originally posted by TricksterPriest

on that plan, and they had outside help, in case you forgot.

MA-GEH-DUN! fear

Anyway Promotheus has done it on his own. My team is much more lethal than Promotheus.

Raoul
Sage with mind gem
Punisher with full acess to Tony Starks tech ( Assume Punisher knows how to use the tech. Tech prior to dark reign).
WWH
Hiriom
Humbug with upgrades

They full access to Warbound resources and Tony Starks tech. My team have 4 months to come up with a plan to beat them.

lets say that its the current JLA lineup:

Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Vixen
Flash
Red Arrow
GL John Stewart
Black Canary
Hawkgirl
Firestorm (Jason)

I think that's it.

Even with that prep, the higher JLA'ers are pretty much out of their reach.

Lex knew the ins and outs of Firestorm's powers, and could only disable him for a short while.

Wonder Woman has no real exploitable weaknesses.

Superman has gone up against Kryptonian Battlecruisers armed with Kryptonite Weaponry and held his own, and those are far more advanced than any Stark Tech. As are Apokolyptan Battlesuits tailiored to fight Superman.

GL John only has to tell his shield not to let in any psionic/sonic signals.

The Flash isn't getting hit if he doesn't want to.

Having Batman's resources is one thing, having his know how, his ability to exploit weaknesses, is quite another.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Raoul

Lex knew the ins and outs of Firestorm's powers, and could only disable him for a short while.

My team are most likely intellectually superior to Lex and have much more resources than Lex. They dont just have access to all Starks tech but all Warbound tech as well.

Wonder Woman has no real exploitable weaknesses.

I think theres a decent chance that Hiriom could beat her without any prep.

Superman has gone up against Kryptonian Battlecruisers armed with Kryptonite Weaponry and held his own, and those are far more advanced than any Stark Tech. As are Apokolyptan Battlesuits tailiored to fight Superman.

They have WWH, I dont think Supermans defeating WWH + prep which my team can come up with. Punisher on his own could give Superman a hard time.

GL John only has to tell his shield not to let in any psionic/sonic signals.

Dont need to just go for that attack they can use brute force.

The Flash isn't getting hit if he doesn't want to.

Unfortunately hes been punked many a time by traps. Even the Flash 1 Million got punked by a trap devised by Huntress and Plastic Man.

Having Batman's resources is one thing, having his know how, his ability to exploit weaknesses, is quite another.

Batman has notes. Punisher has been able to stop the Hulk while other villains like The Leader and Dr Doom have failed, if Punisher can do that with conventional weapons he can damn well exploit weakness from Batmans notes and tech.

Sage is also an expert at exploting weaknesses and she has a mental upgrade.

Humbug is able to communicate with all insects on earth and can spy on the JLA for 4 months.

Hiriom has magic that was more powerful than Iron Fists chi and was able to cancel out Dr Stranges wards, that certainly won't hurt to have and hes also a tactical expert.

Something tell me they will think of something.

ExodusCloak
Lulz Current Sage still has Roma's knowledge of the Omniverse and she now has the Mind Gem. Don't let Claremont see this thread you're giving him ideas. Which is a bad thing when you consider what Marvel just gave him at the NYCC.

Claramazon Aura on crack >>> Then Bat Aura.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Lulz Current Sage still has Roma's knowledge of the Omniverse and she now has the Mind Gem. Don't let Claremont see this thread you're giving him ideas. Which is a bad thing when you consider what Marvel just gave him at the NYCC.

Claramazon Aura on crack >>> Then Bat Aura.

Lets assume she doesnt have Romas knowledge and shes just regular Sage with mind gem.

Raoul
My team are most likely intellectually superior to Lex and have much more resources than Lex. They dont just have access to all Starks tech but all Warbound tech as well.

They have WWH, I dont think Supermans defeating WWH + prep which my team can come up with. Punisher on his own could give Superman a hard time.

Unfortunately hes been punked many a time by traps. Even the Flash 1 Million got punked by a trap devised by Huntress and Plastic Man.

Batman has notes. Punisher has been able to stop the Hulk while other villains like The Leader and Dr Doom have failed, if Punisher can do that with conventional weapons he can damn well exploit weakness from Batmans notes and tech.

Humbug is able to communicate with all insects on earth and can spy on the JLA for 4 months.

Hiriom has magic that was more powerful than Iron Fists chi and was able to cancel out Dr Stranges wards, that certainly won't hurt to have and hes also a tactical expert.

everything you just described is either PIS, not true, or badly informed, imo.

a non PIS superman would rape WWH. he doesn't have to be stronger, as he's thousands of times faster. and what would punisher do to him? they don't have access to kryptonian tech, which lex did. they won't have access to apokolyptan tech either.

brute force against a top tier gl?

is there any evidence to suggest hiroim could beat diana?

flash gets caught 99% of the time through plain old PIS.

batman had the tools beat the jla because he knew them intimately. not their powers, but them as people. that's not something sage has, amp or not. "notes" aren't everything.

"they'll think of something" isn't a valid argument.

Phantom Zone

flash gets caught 99% of the time through plain old PIS.

and we can end this debate here.

You're argument = Whatever you say is correct despite the evidence to the contrary. Im not going to waste my time and watch you twist everything around to suit your point of view....imo.

Philosophía
What the hell ?

Phantom Zone

batman had the tools beat the jla because he knew them intimately. not their powers, but them as people. that's not something sage has, amp or not. "notes" aren't everything.

Furthermore what cracks me up is you're trying to use this as an excuse. All Talia did was hold a rock of kryptonite in her hand in order to take out Superman and you're simply using small points and exaggerating their relevance.

I mean how the hell can two tactical genuises find a way to trick Superman into getting close to Red Kryptonite....I have no idea.

I dont even think Ras Al Ghul knew the JLA that well either exacept for Batman either, but that probably never crossed your mind.

jalek moye

what the hell could hirom even do to wonderwoman, and how can hulk or punisher stop superman when he takes them out before they even relize the fight started.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by jalek moye
what the hell could hirom even do to wonderwoman,

He can hit with class 100 force. Hes so skillful at MA he made Ironfist look like a chump. Hes magic is strong enough to take down Dr Stranges wards and overpower Iron fists chi.

Originally posted by jalek moye

and how can hulk or punisher stop superman when he takes them out before they even relize the fight started.

CIS indicates that Superman does not always use his speed straight away in fights.

Bare in mind that prep is involved in this thread and it wont be Superman vs WWH but Superman vs WWH + whatever plan my team can come up with that involves stealing Batmans countermeasures.

Bouboumaster
I think some dudes miss the part where it's said that Sage had the Mind gem.

TricksterPriest
Gem schmem. They get their asses killed.

psycho gundam
a non PIS superman would rape WWH. no he wouldn't.
wink

Raoul
and we can end this debate here.

You're argument = Whatever you say is correct despite the evidence to the contrary. Im not going to waste my time and watch you twist everything around to suit your point of view....imo.

laughing out loud wow. seriously... wow. pot, kettle, much?

Furthermore what cracks me up is you're trying to use this as an excuse. All Talia did was hold a rock of kryptonite in her hand in order to take out Superman and you're simply using small points and exaggerating their relevance.

I mean how the hell can two tactical genuises find a way to trick Superman into getting close to Red Kryptonite....I have no idea.

I dont even think Ras Al Ghul knew the JLA that well either exacept for Batman either, but that probably never crossed your mind.

lulz. PIS isn't applicable.

ra's did do it, i never said he didn't, but assuming the same trick would work twice is ridiculous.

Originally posted by psycho gundam
no he wouldn't.
wink

yuh-huh. uhuh

Phantom Zone

lulz. PIS isn't applicable.

What is PIS is a matter of opinion. It can be argued that in some cases its CIS especially when Flash isnt expecting to get hurt or does not take the threat serioulsy enough.

For example Flash 1 million was taken out by a distraction while Huntress sneaked up behind him and shoot him in the neck. You can't dodge what you cant see.

ra's did do it, i never said he didn't,

As usual thats not the point. You were exaggerating and trying to claim that you need batmans intimate knowledge of them to make the countermeasures work. That statement is clearly wrong you just need to be very smart

but assuming the same trick would work twice is ridiculous.

It probably would actually people seem to never learn in comics, I mean Flash keeps falling for the same shit again and again. Might argue that its PIS but its certainly in character for him to fall for the same tricks.

Most of the countermeasures involved shooting stuff at people can't see any proof that Wonder Woman somehow got even better at dodging.

My team as a whole is intellectually superior to Ras and have more resources than Ras, it is within their capability to think of a plan, the track record of Sage and Punisher speaks for itself.

Endless Mike
JLA 7/10 IMO

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Endless Mike
JLA 7/10 IMO

By the way its not a standard vs fight its a prep guerilla warfare situation.

Endless Mike
I know, that's why I gave your team 3 wins as opposed to none

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Endless Mike
I know, that's why I gave your team 3 wins as opposed to none

Fair enough.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.