PC Mongul versus Worldbreaker Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

horrorwolf
This is a one on one fight for brawling superiority. Who takes this in an all out slugfest?

cloud102
Mongul. He was taking it to most of the Pre-crisis Legion and was superior to PC Superman.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by cloud102
was superior to PC Superman.

Closing.

iceman24567
Mongul 10/10

skygunner41
SPITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enyalus
Originally posted by horrorwolf
This is a one on one fight for brawling superiority. Who takes this in an all out slugfest?

So it's only a slugfest?

In that case, Mongul wins...but it'd maybe be 6/10 or 7/10 as opposed to 10/10.

Batman-Prime
PC Mongul?

Honestly, this is spityspite, SPITE, and should be closed disgust

Anti-Monitor
Spite......

How come is WBH and not WWH from the other thread? oh wait nvm its still a spite.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Enyalus
So it's only a slugfest?

In that case, Mongul wins...but it'd maybe be 6/10 or 7/10 as opposed to 10/10.

How can you give Hulk even one against Mongul? What the f**k?

Enyalus
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
How can you give Hulk even one against Mongul? What the f**k?

Erm. No, "Hulk" would be KTFO with one punch. Worldbreaker Hulk has a decent shot because of the healing factor. He'd still lose. But in a pure slugfest, I think Mongul would end up hurt.

TricksterPriest
When PC Superman had to go all out to stop him the one time he actually did win a fight against him?

Healing factor means dick if your head is sent flying from your body and your body is ground up into mush.

janus77
didn't plane old savage hulk shrug PreC Superman into orbit?

I dunno... seems like people are forgetting that Hulk's got no limits when it comes to slugfests, noone is stronger or capable of being so.

Enyalus
Healing factor means dick if your head is sent flying from your body and your body is ground up into mush.

Probably to the first, but definitely not to the latter. This is speculation on my part, so feel free to call me on it, but IMO if you'd multiply WWH's stats x2, you might be approaching WB's power. That'd include HF. And as WWH healed his entire chest basically being destroyed in a matter of seconds. And was durable enough to have Wolverine's adamantium claws not be able to cut him. Pretty impressive.

But I fully agree that PC Mongul is stronger than WB. Just, not that far above. And the HF would allow him to take several. According to moi.

TricksterPriest
Probably to the first, but definitely not to the latter. This is speculation on my part, so feel free to call me on it, but IMO if you'd multiply WWH's stats x2, you might be approaching WB's power. That'd include HF. And as WWH healed his entire chest basically being destroyed in a matter of seconds. And was durable enough to have Wolverine's adamantium claws not be able to cut him. Pretty impressive.

But I fully agree that PC Mongul is stronger than WB. Just, not that far above. And the HF would allow him to take several. According to moi.

facepalm you are officially insane.

If you think ANYTHING World War Hulk or Worldbreaker Hulk did is equal to a single feat of PC Mongul.....no. Strike that. NOTHING Worldbreaker did is equal to even a single feat of PC Mongul.

Not that much? What the f**k? Pre-crisis level strength to take on the Legion, JLA, and Supes&Superboy?

http://blog.thisiskatie.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/gtfo-take-fail.jpg

Enyalus

That's not a newsflash to anyone here.

Anti-Monitor
Worldbreaker Hulk barely has any feats....oh wait, isnt this the one that got KOed by a satellite?

Naija boy

Actually id disagree. Id think WBH was far far more than two times WWH stat level(Durability,strength,HF etc) considering that his anger seemed to have grown to such insane levels that he was releasing enough energy to engulf Newyork.. But if PC mongul was stronger than PC superman (or around that level) then he wins.

xJLxKing
One punch from Mongul is stronger then PC Superman. One good punch from Mongul is al it takes. No amount of healing factor can help Hulk.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Naija boy
Actually id disagree. Id think WBH was far far more than two times WWH stat level(Durability,strength,HF etc)

I agree. I didn't want to be completely dogmatic.

vlaaad12345
Mongul stomps,and he could very very easily bfr hulk.

psycho gundam
can people get over pre-crisis era characters already, they were retconned for a reason.

vlaaad12345
So were beyonder and MM doesn't stop people from making threads with them.

Enyalus
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
So were beyonder and MM doesn't stop people from making threads with them.

I don't like those threads either, TBH.

psycho gundam
I don't like those threads either, TBH. qft.

threads with abstracts, pc characters, sky-fathers, and arch mages are ghey.

oh and dragon ball Z characters as well.

Silent Guardian
laughing laughing Oh man, I totally brought this thread on from my post in Superman & Hulk vs. Thor & Wonderwoman. HAHAHAHA.

The Great Galen
Hmmm.....I think Hulk will experience how it feels to have a fist forcfully plundged into his anal cavitity, for 10 direct matches in a row.

OneDumbG0

If you think ANYTHING World War Hulk or Worldbreaker Hulk did is equal to a single feat of PC Mongul.....no. Strike that. NOTHING Worldbreaker did is equal to even a single feat of PC Mongul.Name two feats please. Scans, if you can.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Name two feats please. Scans, if you can.
-Stronger then PC Superman
-Defeat the Legion like nothing

iceman24567
This is obvious spite and baiting.Pc Mongul is a Skyfather no Hulk should fight him.

Enyalus
Originally posted by iceman24567
This is obvious spite and baiting.Pc Mongul is a Skyfather no Hulk should fight him.

Ahem. Onslaught was skyfather-level and Mindless Hulk was superior to him in a slugfest. Not only that, but WB Hulk is supposed to be the strongest version of any Hulk.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by xJLxKing
-Stronger then PC Superman
-Defeat the Legion like nothing PC Superman got beat by far less than foes who could tow planets around. A lot.

Same with the Legion.

So... unless Mongul was chuckin planets at PC Superman or the Legion... feats? Please?

iceman24567
Ahem. Onslaught was skyfather-level and Mindless Hulk was superior to him in a slugfest. Not only that, but WB Hulk is supposed to be the strongest version of any Hulk. Onslaught never slugged it out with Pc Superman or anybody on his level.

Enyalus
Onslaught never slugged it out with Pc Superman or anybody on his level.

Yeah, yeah. Here we go again. "Since x character gave Superman hell x character would be y."

iceman24567
PC Superman got beat by far less than foes who could tow planets around. A lot.

Same with the Legion.

So... unless Mongul was chuckin planets at PC Superman or the Legion... feats? Please? So World Breaker Hulks only feat is almost sinking the eastern seaboard Mongul is still more impressive.

The Great Galen
PC Superman got beat by far less than foes who could tow planets around. A lot.

Same with the Legion.

So... unless Mongul was chuckin planets at PC Superman or the Legion... feats? Please?

Seriously ur discrediting his defeat over the legion and PC Supes because they have to far less foes....well damn hulk has been KO'ed by steve before so I guess he means shit eh lol.

Anti-Monitor
Ahem. Onslaught was skyfather-level and Mindless Hulk was superior to him in a slugfest. Not only that, but WB Hulk is supposed to be the strongest version of any Hulk.

Which means next to nothing because Hulk would never have beaten his engery form. And this is not Bannerless Hulk we are using here.

Anti-Monitor
All this thread is meant to be is for some Hulk fans to have some more wet dreams.

OneDumbG0
So World Breaker Hulks only feat is almost sinking the eastern seaboard Mongul is still more impressive. Based on what feats?
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Seriously ur discrediting his defeat over the legion and PC Supes because they have to far less foes....well damn hulk has been KO'ed by steve before so I guess he means shit eh lol. Except we're not using Savage Hulk. Feats? Maybe asking for two was far too much... how about one?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Anti-Monitor
Which means next to nothing because Hulk would never have beaten his engery form.

Did I say he would? What did I say, specifically? Note the words used:

"..in a slugfest."

The Great Galen
Based on what feats?
Except we're not using Savage Hulk. Feats? Maybe asking for two was far too much... how about one?

PC Supes mentioned he was 10 times his strength, and he solo'ed the PC legion....k ur turn.

Enyalus
PC Supes mentioned he was 10 times his strength, and he solo'ed the PC legion....k ur turn.

Oh, I know what's on here. You didn't read the arc.

OneDumbG0
PC Supes mentioned he was 10 times his strength, and he solo'ed the PC legion....k ur turn. Scan? K my turn, what? Maybe you haven't noticed, but I'm just really curious for scans of PC Mongul. You'd think me asking three times and now four times would make that obvious enough?

The Great Galen
Scan? K my turn, what? Maybe you haven't noticed, but I'm just really curious for scans of PC Mongul. You'd think me asking three times and now four times would make that obvious enough?

You've already made it clear that u would just dismiss the scans anyways based on ur previous response....u seriously thing anyone is gonna take u seriously with trying to argue this. Hell I should make a batgirl vs SS thread and just ask for scans as to why SS would win....try trolling a bit more discretly next time smile .

iceman24567
Based on what feats?
Except we're not using Savage Hulk. Feats? Maybe asking for two was far too much... how about one? Oh we got another Quan here. What is WWh known for? Fighting Marvel earths heroes not even the most powerful ones on top of that. Monguls fight beings way stronger then Hulk did on Marvel earth they were Pre Crisis level characters that could move planets fly way faster than the speed of light ect.. He even ***** Pc Hal Jordan the mans shields could take planet destroying attacks but Mongul shattered them with ease. Why don't you understand that? This is indeed spite.

vlaaad12345
Theres a mongul respect thread onedumb,and superman never said that pc mongul was 10x as strong as him as far as I can remember your prob thinking of validus and it was a dozen.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Theres a mongul respect thread onedumb,and superman never said that pc mongul was 10x as strong as him as far as I can remember your prob thinking of validus and it was a dozen.

.........**** lol, wow I don't even know how that happened but yeah thanks for reminding me.

OneDumbG0

A weakened Superman (from travelling) who then had to fight Draga... and who held back the first fight against Mongul, literally stomped on Mongul in the rematch.

And apparently, Mongul had a Sun-Eater's powers in the Legion fight? Since when is he able to shoot beams out his hands? And why do I even bother asking you guys questions? Nothing but sweeping generalizations. Thanks, vlaad12345, I already started looking for a respect thread after the inane responses I received. I'll have to d/l that JLA/Legion fight and read it for myself.

The Great Galen

A weakened Superman (from travelling) who then had to fight Draga... and who held back the first fight against Mongul, literally stomped on Mongul in the rematch.

And apparently, Mongul had a Sun-Eater's powers in the Legion fight? Since when is he able to shoot beams out his hands? And why do I even bother asking you guys questions? Nothing but sweeping generalizations. Thanks, vlaad12345, I already started looking for a respect thread after the inane responses I received. I'll have to d/l that JLA/Legion fight and read it for myself.

Sweeping generalizations.....coming from u that's rich. So just let me guess....u think Hulk wins right embarrasment

OneDumbG0
Sweeping generalizations.....coming from u that's rich. So just let me guess....u think Hulk wins right embarrasment i was asking for scans. I found em. You can post the second fight if you like. But considering how helpful you've been so far, just nvm. I'll do it for you:
Originally posted by Bad Ash231
Round-2

http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/7192/rematch24gt.th.jpg http://img461.imageshack.us/img461/1335/rematch33au.th.jpg http://img461.imageshack.us/img461/6063/rematch42ly.th.jpg http://img461.imageshack.us/img461/2743/rematch55as.th.jpg http://img461.imageshack.us/img461/4863/rematch64um.th.jpg http://img487.imageshack.us/img487/1395/rematch75tf.th.jpg

The Great Galen
So what was ur point again, Mongul wins....took u this long to come to that conclusion.

Mindset
Oh we got another Quan here. Not at all

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mindset
Not at all closedeyes

Mindset
Quan is one of a kind

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mindset
Quan is one of a kind thumb up

cloud102
What scans do you want? The ones where he took down some of the members of the Legion or the one where Superman needed to go all out to put him down?

vlaaad12345

Hes always had energy powers,he had a device to control the sun eater he wasn't drawing power from it or anything they destroyed the device in that fight,practically every fight they have had once mongul wanted to take supes down it pretty much happened.

TricksterPriest
Can't believe this isn't closed for spite.......

I'm never debating against either of you two idiots again. Pre Crisis?! Really? whatdur This exceeds even my tolerance for fanboyism. There is absolutely no reasoning with this kind of idiocy.

A PRE-CRISIS teamwrecker vs. a ****ing HULK?!

No. Absolutely not. This madness ends. I refuse to debate stupidity on this level. thumb down

Endless Mike
Mongul - many people simply don't realize how powerful he was

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.