Superman vs Doctor Strange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skyfather
superman gets 1 day sundip
strange gets one day prep

any spamming or trolling will be reported!

who wins?

skyfather
no takers huh.

Wade Wilson
'cause its obvious..

The Great Galen
Strange is a plot device, he'll probably get some spell from LT or some other abstract god to finish the fight for him. Although if I were to play the devil's advocate, the only chance supes would have is if he could blitz Strange in the early going of the fight....assuming strange doesn't have auto shields.

skyfather
Doc Strange for a very high majority me thinks

quanchi112
Strange wins.

Darkness_Within
strange opens his eyes and says WTF have i been doing all this time i can b!tch slap anyone who i meet? Then he ***** slaps superman takes lois lane as his chick, heals oracle and makes her his chick too, then he sends a post card to his x-wife from a hotel in las vegas which he took over using magic, and tells her

having fun, how about you? Oh yeah you went to rule a dimension full of demons and monsters........have fun with that.........PS DROP DEAD B!TCH

I'm Bran
Then he realizes he sucks currently, and gets absolutely demolished.

Silent Guardian
Strange should win with prep.

StiltmanFTW
Doctor Strange.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by skyfather

who wins?
WOW one day prep. Me thinks it a little due much. Strange Should win

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Darkness_Within
strange opens his eyes and says WTF have i been doing all this time i can b!tch slap anyone who i meet? Then he ***** slaps superman takes lois lane as his chick, heals oracle and makes her his chick too, then he sends a post card to his x-wife from a hotel in las vegas which he took over using magic, and tells her

having fun, how about you? Oh yeah you went to rule a dimension full of demons and monsters........have fun with that.........PS DROP DEAD B!TCH

laughing

Enyalus
Superman is abstract level with this much time to sundip. He breaks Current Strange in half.

stormultt

who wins?

WOO! MY GOD UR SIG IS GAWWWJUSSS

cloud102
The Doc.

shokosugi
Superman

Nihilist
strange in massive stomp

psycho gundam

who wins? vishanti

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.