Mojo vs Joker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Joker get 3 days of prep.

Mojo- http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Mojo_%28Mojoverse%29

Eternal Idol
The Joker will die a terrible, terrible death... Oh, no... That was the last thread. Okay, The Joker... Let me think... Ah, yes!

He will die a terrible, terrible death.

Silent Guardian
random fight I will say that much. Mojo wins at being the ugliest I will give him that

psycho gundam
mojo is a disgusting tub of goo, but he's too much for joker.

the only things they have in common are a big toothy grin and a twisted sense of humor, but overall power....... the scale is tipped heavily in mojo's favor.

Silent Guardian
this is what I think of when I think of Mojo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_rZn_eoETU&feature=related

warning not for those with weak constitutions wink

Darkness_Within
joker venom?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Silent Guardian

ack

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Darkness_Within
joker venom? overwhelming magical power?

and mojo can decay matter just by being near it, it's even said that he could kill the earth's ecosystem just by staying long enough on it's surface.

Darkness_Within
uh huh ok thats why he's such a major threat to the x-men GOT YA.

psycho gundam
he doesn't actually come to earth for extended periods, and he can be beaten that's true, but certainly not by joker.

Darkness_Within
not by the joker?............the joker gives batman a hard time and batman with prep could beat the entire jla which was obvious in tower of babel and the omac project yet YOU think that the joker who is the arch nemesis of batman cant do that? Why? cause he isnt as rich as bruce wayne? He's obviously a brilliant scientist and why does he have to get near mojo exactly is this a hand to hand fight? if so its pure spite, the joker would probably use venom against him, or blow him up, or something, he's outsmarted luthor why not a fat fk like mojo?

Darkness_Within
how durable is mojo? cant the joker just steal a nuke and bomb his ass? he's done it on two occassions ,once being in death in the family.

psycho gundam
firstly, do you even know who mojo is? no disrespect but he's a sourceror and that alone is extremely hard to prepare for. i'll just forget for now that mojo can mind rape or teleport out of any situation he can't handle from joker's arsenal.

just counter mojo's magic.

Darkness_Within
Originally posted by psycho gundam
firstly, do you even know who mojo is? no disrespect but he's a sourceror and that alone is extremely hard to prepare for. i'll just forget for now that mojo can mind rape or teleport out of any situation he can't handle from joker's arsenal.

just counter mojo's magic.

ok buddy why dont you just give me some feats? Of mojo? I can give you some feats of the joker if you please.

He screws with the batman who is on the jla roster thus he is a jla level villain.

He is so insane the spectre and martian manhunter cant go into his head for long periouds of time since the normal parts of them cant handle it.

He invented a chemical substance that can be used in various ways and on various lifeforms

He has vast knowledge to black mail people out of important information because he knows were secret basis are ones that even ra's al ghoul doesnt know about. How does a magic spell counter a nuclear bomb or a rocket? Being shot at him by a sniper or from a long ways away?

Im just asking........and if the joker cant do anything to him then why is this thread even open its obviously a spite thread.

Silent Guardian
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
ack laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Darkness_Within
Originally posted by Silent Guardian

what is wrong with you LOL

Eternal Idol
joker venom?

laughing

ok buddy why dont you just give me some feats? Of mojo? I can give you some feats of the joker if you please.

He screws with the batman who is on the jla roster thus he is a jla level villain.

He is so insane the spectre and martian manhunter cant go into his head for long periouds of time since the normal parts of them cant handle it.

He invented a chemical substance that can be used in various ways and on various lifeforms

He has vast knowledge to black mail people out of important information because he knows were secret basis are ones that even ra's al ghoul doesnt know about. How does a magic spell counter a nuclear bomb or a rocket? Being shot at him by a sniper or from a long ways away?

Im just asking........and if the joker cant do anything to him then why is this thread even open its obviously a spite thread.

The Joker is overrated. Just because he occasionally gets under Batman's skin DOES NOT make him a JLA-level villain. It makes him a street-level villain--a dangerous one--but street-level nonetheless.

Superman would kick his ass.
Wonder Woman would kick his ass.
Flash would kick his ass.
Green Lantern would kick his ass.
etc....

All of which could do so in nanoseconds. Batman doesn't have any powers (with the exception of the Batkick), so he's stuck matching wits with the Joker, who even then relies on threatening the lives of civilians to give him an edge. At the end of the day, Batman still wipes the floor with him while minimizing any casualties.

Mojo could give a rat's ass about anyone, so what the hell could the Joker possibly do to stop him before getting himself killed?

Bentley
Mojo is an accomplished magician that controls an entire reality, the Joker is a white-faced dude with a chemistry kit no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.