Thanos Vs Final Crisis Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darkness_Within
thanos

vs

darkseid (from final crisis)

iceman24567
Darkseid with ease.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darkness_Within
thanos

vs

darkseid (from final crisis) Does he have the ale?

Darkness_Within
He has whatever he had in final crisis

quanchi112
He has whatever he had in final crisis Is this current Thanos?

skygunner41
Originally posted by quanchi112
Is this current Thanos?

Current Thanos ? I thought he dead.

I'm Bran
lol

Darkness_Within
there is NO current thanos

The Great Galen
.......either DS sanctions him or simply drains the PC from him, either way Thanos a speck on DS's windshield.

quanchi112
Originally posted by skygunner41
Current Thanos ? I thought he dead. He is by mistress's death's side.Originally posted by Darkness_Within
there is NO current thanos Yes, there is.

Darkness_Within
Quanchi let me ask you something who CAN beat thanos in your eyes? can you name one or two people?

And being mistress deaths bed partner doesnt make him a cosmic level being in fact death is treated like trash by the likes of dr strange, the inbetweener, and the elders of the universe

Zack Fair
So...current Thanos just stands there besides Death...wondering wtf he is supposed to do since he is already dead and with his babe.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Zack Fair
So...current Thanos just stands there besides Death...wondering wtf he is supposed to do since he is already dead and with his babe.

QFT.

The Great Galen
Quanchi let me ask you something who CAN beat thanos in your eyes? can you name one or two people?

And being mistress deaths bed partner doesnt make him a cosmic level being in fact death is treated like trash by the likes of dr strange, the inbetweener, and the elders of the universe

Anyone shorT of Thanos with the IG.

Darkness_Within
are you going to name me at least two people quanchi who can beat thanos? in a fair fight PLEASE NAME THEM TWO NAMES hell ONE NAME PLEASE JUST GIVE ME ONE NAME.

Mindset
Squirrel Girl

The Great Galen
Adam,Drax,Wolverine,Thor....Supes.

quanchi112

And being mistress deaths bed partner doesnt make him a cosmic level being in fact death is treated like trash by the likes of dr strange, the inbetweener, and the elders of the universe Stay on topic. Don't take this so personally.

Mindset
Originally posted by The Great Galen

facepalm

Enyalus

None of those you mentioned. All would be wrecked.

Darkness_Within
You cant even name two characters can you? Your fingers would bleed and im not taking it personally in fact mind set and galan arent.........they see how much of a joke that this undefeatable thanos myth has become. Because if i put him vs darkseid before he started jobbing to superman youd say he'd lose even though that version of darkseid was equal to a dc skyfather. So im asking you WHO do you think can defeat thanos.........i mean NAME ME ONE character he can be from image, he can be from wildstorm ANYWERE

The Great Galen
Stay on topic. Don't take this so personally.

Hey Quan don't feel so bad, I have mind,Goober,onedumb and eny constantly trolling me and I just laugh it off.

quanchi112
Adam,Drax,Wolverine,Thor....Supes. What?

Darkness_Within
still no answer to who could beat thanos eh?

Enyalus
still no answer to who could beat thanos eh?

It's your topic. Why don't you stay on it? Or better yet...go back and read all of your posts today. And then check your blood pressure, light a cigarette, and calm down.

My god.

quanchi112
still no answer to who could beat thanos eh? That isn't relevant to the topic at hand.

The Great Galen
Look i get where he is coming from, even for some something so trivial like comics when someone gets to become so bias....it's annoying.

skygunner41
Originally posted by Enyalus

So Who?

Mindset
heh

Darkness_Within
That isn't relevant to the topic at hand.

just answer the question

Enyalus
Originally posted by skygunner41
So Who?

Pick a top tier skyfather and have fun. In the Thanos vs. Mordru thread, guess who I gave the win to?

quanchi112
just answer the question Send me a pm if you'd like to know the answer.

skygunner41
Pick a top tier skyfather and have fun. In the Thanos vs. Mordru thread, guess who I gave the win to?

galan_jesus

Darkness_Within
the lords or chaos and order are realy weird in DC they are not as powerful as a sky father i uno i say that because the JSA has defeated mordru

quanchi112
the lords or chaos and order are realy weird in DC they are not as powerful as a sky father i uno i say that because the JSA has defeated mordru Mordru is more powerful than Ds imo.

Darkness_Within
Oh and yes this darkseid has the ALE because i did say final crisis darkseid............now please come up with an explenation as to how thanos wins.........I KNOW YOU HAVE ONE..........you always have an explenation as to how thanos would beat ANYONE.........you probably have an explenation as to how he defeats the presance.

quanchi112
Oh and yes this darkseid has the ALE because i did say final crisis darkseid............now please come up with an explenation as to how thanos wins.........I KNOW YOU HAVE ONE..........you always have an explenation as to how thanos would beat ANYONE.........you probably have an explenation as to how he defeats the presance. When did I say Thanos wins?

TricksterPriest
You would if we said it was DS minus the ALE. Despite the immense display of power in his true form. roll eyes (sarcastic)

shokosugi
are you going to name me at least two people quanchi who can beat thanos? in a fair fight PLEASE NAME THEM TWO NAMES hell ONE NAME PLEASE JUST GIVE ME ONE NAME.

ROFL! laughing laughing laughing

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
You would if we said it was DS minus the ALE. Despite the immense display of power in his true form. roll eyes (sarcastic) Damn right I would. Ds did nothing physically to prove jacksquat in fc so he goes back to classic levels.

Zack Fair
El oh EL.

Batman-Prime
Look i get where he is coming from, even for some something so trivial like comics when someone gets to become so bias....it's annoying.

It shouldn't be. Quan likes Thanos a lot, what's wrong with it, everyone has an fav hero or villain he defends with an biased opinion.

This discussions are for fun only, Comics are about entertainment, one shouldn't take them too serious smile.

The next official DC/Marvel Crossover might be DS/Thanos vs Batman/Wolverine. With Bruce and Logan winning, we will call it PIS and bull***t but we can't do anything to change it.

Anyway, FC DS (with the ALE) Stomps.

Spire
The next official DC/Marvel Crossover might be DS/Thanos vs Batman/Wolverine. With Bruce and Logan winning, we will call it PIS and bull***t but we can't do anything to change it.

We could kill them...

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Spire
We could kill them...

And spend the rest of out lives in Jail?`

Hm, yeah we could kill them ^^

Endless Mike
Thanos doesn't have that symbol so doesn't he just get ALE'd?

TricksterPriest
That's a given. But they're claiming DS is someone who gets beat by Superman without it and that everything DS did was with the ALE in Final Crisis.

Except that they also want to argue with Grant Morrison as well. dur

KuRuPT Thanosi

at the same time even. Happy Dance

KuRuPT Thanosi
You would if we said it was DS minus the ALE. Despite the immense display of power in his true form. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Did you mean to say everything falling into place and some not by his design or under his own power? Yes that was on display in FC.

quanchi112
That's a given. But they're claiming DS is someone who gets beat by Superman without it and that everything DS did was with the ALE in Final Crisis.

Except that they also want to argue with Grant Morrison as well. dur If Ds did rise to new levels physically it wasn't shown. It is just like current Thanos. We cannot gauge his current power level in a fight just like we cannot gauge current Ds as he had the ale the entire time. That is why unless otherwise specified its pre death Thanos and classic Seid.

Darkness_Within
dude..........the thread says final crisis darkseid meaning whatever powers he had in that mini series he has in this battle, and were you not just saying before how the current thanos could defeat orin and king thor NOW your saying oh i dont know his powr to gauge it.

quanchi112
dude..........the thread says final crisis darkseid meaning whatever powers he had in that mini series he has in this battle, and were you not just saying before how the current thanos could defeat orin and king thor NOW your saying oh i dont know his powr to gauge it. I said unless otherwise specified. This thread is a bait thread imo. Ds has the ale and I do not know how a physical confrontation would go down if Thanos teleported right behind him.

Darkness_Within
oh yeah man pre death thanos or whatever can beat darkseid with teh ALE cause he can teleport behind him..............your the puriest definition of a fanboy savant.

quanchi112
oh yeah man pre death thanos or whatever can beat darkseid with teh ALE cause he can teleport behind him..............your the puriest definition of a fanboy savant. I didn't say he could, I just said that the thread itself is baiting. You have followed me in every Thanos thread and yelled at me for no reason. Get over it, it's just comics.

Nihilist
I didn't say he could, I just said that the thread itself is baiting. You have followed me in every Thanos thread and yelled at me for no reason. Get over it, it's just comics. seems like you have your own persoanl troll there in darkness.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Nihilist
seems like you have your own persoanl troll there in darkness. Yep, out of nowhere he showed up with his personal vendetta.

Philosophía
Originally posted by iceman24567
Darkseid with ease.

Darkness_Within
a troll.............i made half the threads you came into so how was it me following YOU around?

quanchi112
a troll.............i made half the threads you came into so how was it me following YOU around? I gave my opinion and you started hounding me.

Darkness_Within
hounding you in my own threads? thats like saying you came into my house and i kept following you around wanting you to leave or to shut the hell up with your nonsense............like i said your delusional

Darkness_Within
im baiting you? why? cause i think the surfer would use his powers properly to kick your fanboy idols ass? or that im showing you that your fanboy icon isnt the strongest there is? DIDNT you say that he could beat odin and king thor? are you not insane and if im insane ill be happy to admit it.........if you dont like me hounding you get the hell out of my thread.

quanchi112
hounding you in my own threads? thats like saying you came into my house and i kept following you around wanting you to leave or to shut the hell up with your nonsense............like i said your delusional Cease and desist.

Darkness_Within
get the hell out of my thread sir...........im sick of seeing your avatar

quanchi112
get the hell out of my thread sir...........im sick of seeing your avatar Just drop it. No need to start drama.

Kris Blaze
Well.

FC Darkseid didn't fight anyone hand to hand which wasn't very impressive.

Bentley
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Well.

True that.

Draco69
Well.

He didn't NEED to. His mere presence was sucking the entire DC multiverse into his 'soul'.

He was turning everything into extensions of his will.

Darkness_Within
tell that to psycho boy

quanchi112
Originally posted by Draco69
He didn't NEED to. His mere presence was sucking the entire DC multiverse into his 'soul'.

He was turning everything into extensions of his will. For the sake of the story he didn't need to, but this makes debating this version of Darkseid next to impossible. It's all speculation.

Darkness_Within
quanchi............didnt i ask you to leave my threads alone? and ill leave your precious thanos alone or ill try to?

Kris Blaze

He was turning everything into extensions of his will.

You're not good with irony, are you? big grin

Draco69
For the sake of the story he didn't need to, but this makes debating this version of Darkseid next to impossible. It's all speculation.

Thanos can't kill Darkseid. He can't even touch Darkseid physically.

Final Crisis Darkseid as imagined by Grant Morrison is a living idea.

He merely possessed Dan Turpin to give himself physical flesh.

Thanos can't 'kill' an idea.....

quanchi112
quanchi............didnt i ask you to leave my threads alone? and ill leave your precious thanos alone or ill try to? Put me on ignore then.

Darkness_Within
nah get out of my threads

quanchi112

Thanos can't 'kill' an idea..... What? You do have to kill someone to get a win on kmc. The fact that everything about Ds is speculative in terms of an actual confrontation makes it impossible to debate for him or against him imo.

Darkness_Within
thats bull.........he has feats since he was ruining the multiverse.

Bentley

If the idea is not in the ring its considered a with by bfr smile

Darkness_Within

leave quanchi alone he's insane he just said that thanos would defeat lucifer morningstar

Draco69
What? You do have to kill someone to get a win on kmc. The fact that everything about Ds is speculative in terms of an actual confrontation makes it impossible to debate for him or against him imo.

Yes, someone does die.

Thanos.

Darkseid simply can't lose. Did you read Final Crisis?

His mere presence will reduce Thanos to nonethingness.

Thanos could destroy Darkseid's physical body (Dan Trupin) but he can't destroy Darkseid's true form.

There is no speculation unless you didn't understand Final Crisis which you clearly don't.

Bentley
Yes, someone does die.

Thanos.

Thanos could destroy Darkseid's physical body (Dan Trupin) but he can't destroy Darkseid's true form.

There is no speculation unless you didn't understand Final Crisis which you clearly don't.

But Darkseid got destroyed in FC confused

Draco69
Originally posted by Bentley
But Darkseid got destroyed in FC confused

By Radion, the one substance that can 'kill' the New Gods.

But Darkseid isn't truly dead. His spirit is immortal, he just got sucked into obilvion created by his own time paradox.

Bentley
By Radion, the one substance that can 'kill' the New Gods.

But Darkseid isn't truly dead. His spirit is immortal, he just got sucked into obilvion created by his own time paradox.

That's not much better than saying Thanos is not death because he is just trapped in the realm of death!

Darkness_Within
the fact is DC always has some retarded weakness to there characters. radion.......oh gosh what a load why didnt someone just kill cosmic superman with kryptonite then its really retarded that people have gone after superman with kryptonite nad they cant kill him yet they go after a multiverse level destroying darkseid with his own version of it and boom he's dead

Kris Blaze
That's not much better than saying Thanos is not death because he is just trapped in the realm of death!

How is not better?

Bentley
How is not better?

Thanos gets lots of love in the realm of the death smile

Kris Blaze
Thanos gets lots of love in the realm of the death smile

Doesn't much compare....

Bentley
Doesn't much compare....

If DS doesn't get some love in oblivion then he is worse.

Kris Blaze
If DS doesn't get some love in oblivion then he is worse.

You didn't really understand Draco's post....

Bentley
You didn't really understand Draco's post....

You make me make way too many joke posts son.

Kris Blaze
You make me make way too many joke posts son.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/2h81si1.jpg

TricksterPriest
The Radion weakened him, but it wasn't the only thing used on him.

It also took Black Racer, Wondy holding him down with her lasso, the miracle machine generating the life equation which Superman used to shatter Darkseid's consciousness, and the Miracle Machine being used one more time to fix the massive damage to the multiverse.

Darkseid is the black hole at the center of our galaxy.

Mindset
No, Batman alone won.

Allankles
The Radion weakened him, but it wasn't the only thing used on him.

It also took Black Racer, Wondy holding him down with her lasso, the miracle machine generating the life equation which Superman used to shatter Darkseid's consciousness, and the Miracle Machine being used one more time to fix the massive damage to the multiverse.

Darkseid is the black hole at the center of our galaxy.

Darkseid is the master of the omega force, the power at the center of all destruction.

xJLxKing
FC Darkseid is just too strong. Before you know it, Thanos will Join the Dark Side Club just so he can be a vessel for the Idea of DS.

FC DS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thanos

Mindset
Thanos is multiversal, didn't you see his Death robe?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Mindset
Thanos is multiversal, didn't you see his Death robe?
DS is above that. His mere presence destroyed the "gods" smokin'

Mindset
Black Racer killed him.

Thanos = Death

xJLxKing
Black Racer killed him.

Thanos = Death
What? He didn't kill him? He said it at the end of FC

Mindset
No, he killed him.

xJLxKing
No, he killed him.
He killed his body. Batman shot him, and not to mention Superman wink

Mindset
And Black Racer killed him

xJLxKing
And Black Racer killed him
Only the "body"

Mindset
Which is all that matters

quanchi112
Yes, someone does die.

Thanos.

There is no speculation unless you didn't understand Final Crisis which you clearly don't. I have seen enough scans to understand as much. There is nothing to show anyone what or how a punch from someone as powerful as Thanos would affect him.

Thanos isn't truly dead either. He is chillin with mistress death. To destroy the body is to win the thread.

quanchi112
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Only the "body" Drax only killed Thanos' body as well.

TricksterPriest
Problem there quan, is that Thanos can't exist outside his body. Once the body dies, he dies. Darkseid's physical body has died before, and he's still survived. And as FC spelled out, his consciousness and spirit exist on multiple dimensions and his physical form means nothing.

Case in point. Shadow King. Rarely does he have a physical body, and never unless specified in a forum match. How do you kill the body there? He can be beaten, but killing the body never does shit to him in the comics. Just sticks him back on the astral plane.

Except in Darkseid's case, you're just left with the consciousness.....that singlehandedly crushed the multiverse. Killing Turpin won't stop DS. All it will do is make Thanos his next host, after a brief but brilliant struggle. evil face Though, Thanos is hardly a noble spirit worth breaking, unlike Dan.

quanchi112
Problem there quan, is that Thanos can't exist outside his body. Once the body dies, he dies. Darkseid's physical body has died before, and he's still survived. And as FC spelled out, his consciousness and spirit exist on multiple dimensions and his physical form means nothing.

Case in point. Shadow King. Rarely does he have a physical body, and never unless specified in a forum match. How do you kill the body there? He can be beaten, but killing the body never does shit to him in the comics. Just sticks him back on the astral plane.

Except in Darkseid's case, you're just left with the consciousness.....that singlehandedly crushed the multiverse. Killing Turpin won't stop DS. All it will do is make Thanos his next host, after a brief but brilliant struggle. evil face Though, Thanos is hardly a noble spirit worth breaking, unlike Dan. But as for the thread Ds would lose. Thanos still exists as well by Mistress Death's side. The problem we have here for you is that Thanos is happy where he is at while Ds isn't.

kevdude
FC Darkseid was in a very weakened state but still was incredibly powerful, now just imagine what would happene if he just showed up all healthy and nothing wrong?? Only thing we have to go by is what happened in Countdown and DTNG but even still those was just avatars and shadows of there real selves and we could not comprehend what was really happening, so we can't really count on them either just FC.... Scary huh? FC Darkseid btw

quanchi112
Originally posted by kevdude
FC Darkseid was in a very weakened state but still was incredibly powerful, now just imagine what would happene if he just showed up all healthy and nothing wrong?? Only thing we have to go by is what happened in Countdown and DTNG but even still those was just avatars and shadows of there real selves and we could not comprehend what was really happening, so we can't really count on them either just FC.... Scary huh? FC Darkseid btw Yes, but all in all fc Ds is undebatable.

Darkness_Within
But as for the thread Ds would lose. Thanos still exists as well by Mistress Death's side. The problem we have here for you is that Thanos is happy where he is at while Ds isn't.

starts singing, does that you crazyyyy does that make you crazyyy does that make you crazyyyyy probably

quanchi112
starts singing, does that you crazyyyy does that make you crazyyy does that make you crazyyyyy probably Is this really necessary?

TricksterPriest
Undebatable being code for: "I can't think of a way to justify Thanos winning and I didn't understand Final Crisis." dur

You're arguing Thanos wins, but you're also claiming FC Darkseid is undebatable. And you haven't given us a single way as to how Thanos has a chance.

xJLxKing
Drax only killed Thanos' body as well.
DS is an idea. He doesn't have only one body but a lot. Thanos only has one. If you saw FC the last one (I think) DS is still alive even though he has no body.

quanchi112
DS is an idea. He doesn't have only one body but a lot. Thanos only has one. If you saw FC the last one (I think) DS is still alive even though he has no body. Ok, but to win a thread you don't have to kill someone. If you destroy the body you win the thread.

TricksterPriest
But if there's no body to begin with, what then? Or what if the battle is for whether Thanos becomes Darkseid's new host, thus making Thanos's body the battlefield?

What then? whistle

Mindset
Undebatable being code for: "I can't think of a way to justify Thanos winning and I didn't understand Final Crisis." dur

You're arguing Thanos wins, but you're also claiming FC Darkseid is undebatable. And you haven't given us a single way as to how Thanos has a chance. Thanos is multiversal Death, didn't you see his robe?

Mindset
But if there's no body to begin with, what then? Or what if the battle is for whether Thanos becomes Darkseid's new host, thus making Thanos's body the battlefield?

What then? whistle Thanos wins, that's what.

xJLxKing
Ok, but to win a thread you don't have to kill someone. If you destroy the body you win the thread.
Says who? DS is strong because he has no real body. He exist even without a body. However, can Thanos even escape the ALE? I don't think so!!!

comicfan11
FC DS wins.

As for physical confrontations, true he didn't have any in FC (he didn't need them anyway) but after Supes grabbed him from the neck DS in fact removed his hand and had him mobbed with his possessed human avatars.

But anyway DS ftw

Mindset
Originally posted by comicfan11
FC DS wins.

As for physical confrontations, true he didn't have any in FC (he didn't need them anyway) but after Supes grabbed him from the neck DS in fact removed his hand and had him mobbed with his possessed human avatars.

But anyway DS ftw Superman let go of him.

kevdude
Says who? DS is strong because he has no real body. He exist even without a body. However, can Thanos even escape the ALE? I don't think so!!!

Can Thanos even live without a body is what you meant to say right?? wink

comicfan11
Superman let go of him.

Highly debatable at best, since DS had some moments ago killed his best friend (Batman).
And the whole universe was being wrecked by him.
And you actually see DS grab Supes hand.

But I agree it's debatable.

Kris Blaze

xJLxKing
Can Thanos even live without a body is what you meant to say right?? wink
Yes

kevdude
Highly debatable at best, since DS had some moments ago killed his best friend (Batman).

But I agree it's debatable.

DS did this to Turpin as well when he was in another body (FC 1) we see and forcing him to the ground, though Turpin is no Superman, we can see Supes staring at DS then DS did grab him and he walks away and the crowd surrounds him..

Allankles

What then? whistle

That's the best idea on how a battle between FC DS and other characters would play out. I think he would feed on Thanos' soul if it came down to it.

FC: "Wrestling with Darkseid, well... it's like trying to beat the ocean unconscious."

comicfan11
DS did this to Turpin as well when he was in another body (FC 1) we see and forcing him to the ground, though Turpin is no Superman, we can see Supes staring at DS then DS did grab him and he walks away and the crowd surrounds him..

Good catch.
I think these are the only times DS went physical in FC.
And he was actually dying when Supes grabbed him but still he was taunting him all the time.

Mindset

But I agree it's debatable. Not debatable, he let him go.

comicfan11
Not debatable, he let him go.

I'm inclined to play the game that many posters play and say that I want on panel proof that specifically states "I Superman let go of DS know" but I won't even bother.

So whatever make's you happy. laughing

KuRuPT Thanosi
Okay let me get this straight... DS with the help of the ALE, The war and his body dying... none of which was his plan or under his own power cauesd a breach in space and time and thus allowed him to form a sigularity and continue messing up what was already messed up. So, the theory is that he would possess thanos body now for the win? Funny how if it was so easy you'd think he would've done this to supeman seeing as though he should've known once again he couldn't even take over poor little earth and accomplish his goals. Seems that would've been the one person to possess or maybe batman lol. Point being somebody with Thanos's will power certainly should be able to resist such an attempt as I'm sure supes among others was/would. The fact is guys the stuff that happened in FC waasn't all under his own power or his own doing. The sooner you accept that the better.

iceman24567
Thanos dies 10/10

TricksterPriest
Shut up. It's been proved the ALE had nothing to do with his feats.

And the reason he didn't grab Superman, was because he wanted to kill him with his own hands, not use him for a host. And Turpin was his host at the time, so why the need?

Not a theory about the possession. Only problem is that Thanos's spirit is weak. It has nothing to do with will. Corruption is something Thanos is very very vulnerable to. He is not above the concept of evil. And his own nature means he cannot resist.

Martian_mind
Not a theory about the possession. Only problem is that Thanos's spirit is weak. resistIt has nothing to do with will. Corruption is something Thanos is very very vulnerable to. He is not above the concept of evil. And his own nature means he cannot .

Shut up.

comicfan11
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Okay let me get this straight... DS with the help of the ALE, The war and his body dying... none of which was his plan or under his own power cauesd a breach in space and time and thus allowed him to form a sigularity and continue messing up what was already messed up. So, the theory is that he would possess thanos body now for the win? Funny how if it was so easy you'd think he would've done this to supeman seeing as though he should've known once again he couldn't even take over poor little earth and accomplish his goals. Seems that would've been the one person to possess or maybe batman lol. Point being somebody with Thanos's will power certainly should be able to resist such an attempt as I'm sure supes among others was/would. The fact is guys the stuff that happened in FC waasn't all under his own power or his own doing. The sooner you accept that the better.

Still in denial eh?

It has been proven that everything DS did in FC was under his own power except the mind possessing that was because of the ALE.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Shut up. It's been proved the ALE had nothing to do with his feats.

And the reason he didn't grab Superman, was because he wanted to kill him with his own hands, not use him for a host. And Turpin was his host at the time, so why the need?

Not a theory about the possession. Only problem is that Thanos's spirit is weak.

It's been proved the ALE had nothing to do with his feats LOL. Your a funny guy Trick. Problem is the ALE has been used by other people thus it's more like a powerup.

The ALE has been stated on panel to have given him the victory in the war WHICH also rocked space and time..... which then when he died really caused things to go ape shit. Again none of which was under his own power but things falling in place. Then of course he did use some of his power to create the singularity and run with it. If those things didn't fall into place he would've never been able to do anything of this magnitude as he's shown in the past. He would never be able to fold space and time and collapse the multiverse under his own power because if it was that easy he would've done this long long ago insteady of getting wrecked by superman and dd in his home world.

Also, it was stated on panel among other things that the ALE re-made creation which says it's not just a controlling of the minds but can do so much more then just that.

Lastly, Ooo i see trick so it's your theory that he didn't want to posses superman even though yet again DS failed to conquer anything including one planet named earth. So, knowing that once again supes and batman would try and stop him he thought it best to not try and go for the kill? No I think it's more reasonable that he can't just possess whoever he wants to possess when he wants to. That is the more logical explanation.

Allankles
Not a theory about the possession. Only problem is that Thanos's spirit is weak. It has nothing to do with will. Corruption is something Thanos is very very vulnerable to. He is not above the concept of evil. And his own nature means he cannot resist.

Exactly Darkseid is the god of evil. He needs time to break noble souls (Turpin) but a spirit that is already corrupted? Very easy to overcome it and feed on it. A noble soul makes a better meal because of the struggle against his corrupting influence.

Allankles
So, knowing that once again supes and batman would try and stop him he thought it best to not try and go for the kill? No I think it's more reasonable that he can't just possess whoever he wants to possess when he wants to. That is the more logical explanation.

Why don't people read things? Darkseid gets a better meal when his victims struggle. Turpin struggled enough to at least provide a decent meal, so he didn't need to repeat the process as he had a human host already.

He said he would have gone for Bats but he would have struggled longer than Turpin which would have potentially screwed with his time schedule.

Darkseid wanted a good meal (a noble soul that would resist his evil) but he didn't want one too noble that he would struggle against his evil for longer than was appropriate to his plans.

xJLxKing
People evil won hello!! DS wins big grin

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Allankles
Why don't people read things? Darkseid gets a better meal when his victims struggle. Turpin struggled enough to at least provide a decent meal, so he didn't need to repeat the process as he had a human host already.

He said he would have gone for Bats but he would have struggled longer than Turpin which would have potentially screwed with his time schedule.

Darkseid wanted a good meal (a noble soul that would resist his evil) but he didn't want one too noble that he would struggle against his evil for longer than was appropriate to his plans.

So, he's an idiot then... so if he only could struggle for one good meal he choose that meal to be turpin instead of Batman or Superman? What a wise choice by a brilliant tactician

skyfather
People evil won hello!! DS wins big grin evil was foiled and darkseid failed

TricksterPriest
"
It's been proved the ALE had nothing to do with his feats LOL. Your a funny guy Trick. Problem is the ALE has been used by other people thus it's more like a powerup."

RETCONNED. The ALE itself has been retconned by Grant Morrison.

The remaking of creation was the stealing of FREE WILL.

skyfather
"
It's been proved the ALE had nothing to do with his feats LOL. Your a funny guy Trick. Problem is the ALE has been used by other people thus it's more like a powerup."

RETCONNED. The ALE itself has been retconned by Grant Morrison.

The remaking of creation was the stealing of FREE WILL. thaos was able to master THOTU by sheer will power and magus with the ig had trouble forcing thanos to bow to his will HOTU/IG(incomplete)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ALE

xJLxKing
Originally posted by skyfather
evil was foiled and darkseid failed
DS lives and it far from over. The blackest night is yet to come

Enyalus

Except in Darkseid's case, you're just left with the consciousness.....that singlehandedly crushed the multiverse. Killing Turpin won't stop DS.

Problem there, TP, is that once Darkseid's physical body was killed he did nothing. As I'm sure you remember, he was there when Superman used the Life Equation machine or whatever it was, taunting him. If he could have stopped Superman, he would have. He can't do anything without his body, except be that singularity. If DS doesn't have a body, there's no way for him to actually beat Thanos, either.

xJLxKing
Problem there, TP, is that once Darkseid's physical body was killed he did nothing. As I'm sure you remember, he was there when Superman used the Life Equation machine or whatever it was, taunting him. If he could have stopped Superman, he would have. He can't do anything without his body, except be that singularity. If DS doesn't have a body, there's no way for him to actually beat Thanos, either.
What's stopping DS from taking Thanos Soul like he did to everyone

Allankles
So, he's an idiot then... so if he only could struggle for one good meal he choose that meal to be turpin instead of Batman or Superman? What a wise choice by a brilliant tactician

What are you illiterate? Trying to take Batman (since Superman wasn't in the picture at the time) would have taken DS longer than was appropriate to his plans, he said as much in FC, if you read.

And how does reading my post lead you to your conclusion?

Silent Guardian

cause Thanos never went out like a punk by getting shot by a gun and killed

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
cause Thanos never went out like a punk by getting shot by a gun and killed
You mean a Gun that had bullets which can kill "Gods". It's like Kryptonite to them

KuRuPT Thanosi
In the end who would it have been better to possess if possible batman or superman or turpin?

Allankles

He was paralyzed by the Radion, that's the reason he couldn't act. When he took Turpin his previous body was dying out. So he most certainly can act outside of a body.

Enyalus

And whose soul did he take in FC? Libra, Cain, and Spectre did the work. Not DS.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>