The Midnighter Vs Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
Who takes the majority?

Mindset
Midnighter

Anti-Monitor
Mid 9/10

tjcoady
Midnighter ten out of ten.

LordofBrooklyn
Midnighter takes 11 out of 10 fights!

This is annihilation.

The fighting ESP would make this a 3 panel fight.

Endless Mike
Midnighter FTW

occultdestroyer
No contest.
Midnighter for the extremely easy win.

Wild Shadow
extremely easy..

midnighter ftw

carnage52
midnighter.

Battlehammer
as usual mid nighter is vastly overrated. There nothing easy about this fight. DD will give him all hell.

Anti-Monitor
And how much Authority/Midnighter do you read Battle? oh yeah you already told me you know next to nothing about him.

This in fact is a stomp.

occultdestroyer
Stop bumping this thread.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Anti-Monitor
And how much Authority/Midnighter do you read Battle? oh yeah you already told me you know next to nothing about him.

This in fact is a stomp.
actaully ive read a few issues true it not my most knowledgable character but I know a good amount.

how much DD do you read if any?

Pleases midnighter has shown inferior skill to DD.

He not much faster or much better reflexes if at all.

All midnighter has over DD is strength, damage soak, durabiulity.

None of which grants him a stomp of DD. He might beat DD heavy majority, but he not stomping DD. DD make him work for it.

Mindset
Originally posted by Battlehammer
actaully ive read a few issues true it not my most knowledgable character but I know a good amount.

None of which grants him a stomp of DD. He might beat DD heavy majority, but he not stomping DD. DD make him work for it. He's stronger and can compute moves

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Mindset
He's stronger and can compute moves
yes and DD is more skilled can see in 360 degrees and tell when midnighter will attack.

Midnighter is only able to compute what sceneriors can happen, making the one he wants happen is a completely different story.

Mindset
yes and DD is more skilled can see in 360 degrees and tell when midnighter will attack.

Midnighter is only able to compute what sceneriors can happen, making the one he wants happen is a completely different story. More skilled based on what?

MNer will be able to predict what moves DD is likely to make, which is a big advantage in a fight. MNer can tell when DD is attacking because he can see big grin

tjcoady

None of which grants him a stomp of DD. He might beat DD heavy majority, but he not stomping DD. DD make him work for it.

If you actually think that, then you're lying about having read any Authority.

Anti-Monitor
In all fairness here...one time Mid's battle PC was shut off he got is ass kicked by super soldier. So DD might has skill on him but that wont matter here for he still gets stomped.

Mindset
In all fairness here...one time Mid's battle PC was shut off he got is ass kicked by super soldier. So DD might has skill on him but that wont matter here for he still gets stomped. True, i forgot about that.

But I still hate you

Battlehammer
More skilled based on what?

MNer will be able to predict what moves DD is likely to make, which is a big advantage in a fight. MNer can tell when DD is attacking because he can see big grin

based on the fact he got his ass kick by a simply jutisu fighter when his calculations abiltiy was turned off.

how? He can see scnerior not chooses which one is play out. Not to mention he not going to know that DD blind.

lol

Mindset
based on the fact he got his ass kick by a simply jutisu fighter when his calculations abiltiy was turned off.

how? He can see scnerior not chooses which one is play out. Not to mention he not going to know that DD blind.

lol Isn't that common knowledge?

idk

The fact the he sees multiple scenarios gives him the advantage, if he only saw one you'd be right.

Anti-Monitor

lol

He only had it battle PC turned off only once unless its in a Midnighter comic. Are you talking about in the Human on the Inside story with Danny Chan?? hes a Cyborg.

Anti-Monitor
Bottom line is who cares about skill, he will stomp them. Mid will stomp Batman but skill only applys when his battle PC is off which DD cannot not do.

I am done here.

Anti-Monitor

Bentley
His kicking a bullet after its shot owns Daredevil.

StyleTime
as usual mid nighter is vastly overrated. There nothing easy about this fight. DD will give him all hell.
Agreed. Some people make it seem like he never has trouble at all with skilled, human combatants.

tjcoady
Originally posted by StyleTime
Agreed. Some people make it seem like he never has trouble at all with skilled, human combatants.

That's because he doesn't.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by StyleTime
cosined. what worses is that they think his pc means everything when he dont. aure it a good thing but what happens when the secenerior he dident want happens or a scenerior he dident think happens. also what has he even done that makes people would stomp DD

OneDumbG0

lol That makes no difference in a fight where his powers are not turned off. Like this one. It's like belittling Thor when he reverts to Donald Blake, "Lulz, he gets pwned, he's not so special without his powers." Exactly what point are you trying to make? Is this some half-witted attempt to challenge Midnighter's ability to take on street-levelers so you can revisit it in some Wolverine vs Midnighter thread?

facepalm ...and Midnighter's enhancements allow him to see other people's meta enhancements, so yeah, he would know DD is blind:

http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/9772/m7yr2.th.jpg

Battlehammer
I still not seeing how this is a curb. yes midnihter takes the majority, but hard fought, his inferior skills and DD radar will give him all hell.

ow and onedumbgo you know I cant read your comments and nver could ive had you block for ages

OneDumbG0
^ Ah, forgot. Been awhile since I've been posted on here. As long as you don't play hide-and-go-seek with the ignore function, I shall not respond to anymore of your posts.

Midnighter 10/10.

Mindset
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
That makes no difference in a fight where his powers are not turned off. Like this one. It's like belittling Thor when he reverts to Donald Blake, "Lulz, he gets pwned, he's not so special without his powers." Exactly what point are you trying to make? Is this some half-witted attempt to challenge Midnighter's ability to take on street-levelers so you can revisit it in some Wolverine vs Midnighter thread?

facepalm ...and Midnighter's enhancements allow him to see other people's meta enhancements, so yeah, he would know DD is blind:

http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/9772/m7yr2.th.jpg Here you go BH

Anti-Monitor
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ Ah, forgot. Been awhile since I've been posted on here. As long as you don't play hide-and-go-seek with the ignore function, I shall not respond to anymore of your posts.

Midnighter 10/10.

thumb up

Hes back on my ignore also.

Anti-Monitor
I guess DD can take a few wins from Jack or Apollo also because he can beat Mid a few times.... laughing

Mindset
He could probably beat Jack now.

OneDumbG0
Here you go BH Actually, I honestly respect his use of the ignore function. As long as he doesn't play hide-and-go-seek with me. So I'd like to personally request that nobody quote me when responding to him if you can avoid it...

... or you could tell me to go #&^@ myself, in which case, screw you. mad

No, but seriously. If you can avoid it. Thanks in advance.

tjcoady
cosined. what worses is that they think his pc means everything when he dont. aure it a good thing but what happens when the secenerior he dident want happens or a scenerior he dident think happens. also what has he even done that makes people would stomp DD

That doesn't happen because it's impossible. He's not pre-cognitive. Did you ever see the movie "Tranquility?" It's more like an infinitely stronger version of "Gun-kata" then pre-cognition.

And I've never seen the Midnighter have trouble with unenhanced martial artists without MASSIVE PIS going on.

And I have seen every single one of his appearances.

Battlehammer
Here you go BH

not sure how that makes senses or disproves my arguement.

Midnighter not that skilled. He out classed in skill by DD. However his powers make him apeare extremely skill.

now as for seeing enhancesments.........how will that help him tell that DD blind? How is being blind an enhancesment? that was just stupid.

Battlehammer
thumb up

Hes back on my ignore also.
oh your endrict nuul, dident realize it, though I should have sinces your always licking midnighter balls.

anyways people I am not saying DD even takes a few wins. I am saying he put up a fight. He not gunna simply get stomp. He a tough ****, skilled, can see in 360 degrees due to radar senses ect. He not going down like a chump.

Bentley
"Cassandra Cain is not that skilled but since she can read every movement of her opponent she can beat them. Hence, she is not skilled and loses."

no expression

iceman24567
Originally posted by Bentley
"Cassandra Cain is not that skilled but since she can read every movement of her opponent she can beat them. Hence, she is not skilled and loses."

no expression laughing I see what you did there but Cassie is extremely skilled she beat David Cain recently.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Bentley

no expression
ecpt cassie trained her body to have this ability.......it was not given to her........which would mean it due to her skill.............so this does not really work.....try a better example.

.......also when did I say midnighter loses?

Bentley
ecpt cassie trained her body to have this ability.......it was not given to her........which would mean it due to her skill.............so this does not really work.....try a better example.

.......also when did I say midnighter loses?

Given that Midnighter has actual superspeed, and Daredevil's detection is not in anyway better than Midnighter's I fail to see how its even a fight.

Kinkin
MD wins.

Some people are just stupid, its obvious who from reading this topic.

Enyalus
Originally posted by iceman24567
laughing I see what you did there but Cassie is extremely skilled she beat David Cain recently.
Meh, Cassie without his body reading ability was struggling with street-level assassins, and she herself claimed that half her speed was gone because of it. She also questioned if she had the skills to strike someone without killing them (since she typically only disabled them.) So...yeah, Cassie without the body reading ability would not do well against most of the elite street levelers.

But um, on topic...Midnighter 9/10.

Prep-Man
bump. Does anyone else think Midnighter would still win this easily?

The Nuul
I've changed since I last posted in this thread.

DD is way more skilled but I still think that Mid wins by a good amount.

King Castle
i concur

complexbrother
I'm thinking about all their feats and their powerset and after that thought I belive Midnighter would soundly take this.

Eon Blue
Midnighter.

Juk3n
Midnighter wins 10/10, he gets tagged in each fight, and were it not for his durability he would sustain some damage in each fight,but as it stands i dont see DD causing too much damage in any encounter.
Id like to see how this fight would go with special stips like, Billy club and vibranium mesh (t'calla) armor in play for DD.

Strictly h2h Mner' stat advantage make him losing to any peak range street v.unlikely

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Juk3n
Midnighter wins 10/10, he gets tagged in each fight, and were it not for his durability he would sustain some damage in each fight,but as it stands i dont see DD causing too much damage in any encounter.
Id like to see how this fight would go with special stips like, Billy club and vibranium mesh (t'calla) armor in play for DD.

Strictly h2h Mner' stat advantage make him losing to any peak range street v.unlikely

Stat Advantage? UM... yeah. Midnighter's best strength feat is bending a rail road track and his best speed feat is dodging a bullet - which is a street level staple - or maybe close lining zombie Impetus (but Impetus wasn't all that fast to begin with and was killed by Swift). Not exactly leagues above peak human... hell... not even above Daredevil's own feats. Midnighter is at best class 2 with low (low) level superhuman speed, he isn't taking any high end street 10/10 anymore than Captain America is.

And encase some joker wants to dispute the class 2 strength level, kicking a missile a battle computer calculation feat, or baring that PIS, IT IS NOT A STRENGTH FEAT.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.