Gladiator, Silver Surfer and Thor vs Cpt. Marvel, Superman and Martian Manhunter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

D_Dude1210
Use all the current versions of all the above characters.

No BFR, fight is not bloodlusted, but they all must fight to the best of their abilities (let's assume that their realities will be destroyed if they lose).

It's until KO/Death, whatever it would take to remove the combatants from the battle.

Pure Brawl. Gladiator is at full confidence. Superman's weakness to red sun radiation and kryptonite is removed. No Odinforce. Telepathy is not allowed. It's a brawl after all.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Use all the current versions of all the above characters.

No BFR, fight is not bloodlusted, but they all must fight to the best of their abilities (let's assume that their realities will be destroyed if they lose).

It's until KO/Death, whatever it would take to remove the combatants from the battle.

Pure Brawl. Gladiator is at full confidence. Superman's weakness to red sun radiation and kryptonite is removed. No Odinforce. Telepathy is not allowed. It's a brawl after all.

Is captain marvel the new kid or billy/wizard captain marvel

jalek moye
so its just hand 2 hand or in thors case hammer to hand

Silent Guardian
Team 1

quanchi112
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Is captain marvel the new kid or billy/wizard captain marvel It doesn't matter, team one wins.

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by jalek moye
so its just hand 2 hand or in thors case hammer to hand

Hammer is very useable.

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by quanchi112
It doesn't matter, team one wins.

Wudn't it at least be an interesting fight? The teams seem pretty balanced to me.

Batman-Prime
Team 2 6/10

Silent Guardian
Wudn't it at least be an interesting fight? The teams seem pretty balanced to me.

switch Gladiator with someone. He is ridiculously strong. I mean even with a switch team one wins. Unless you give them like punisher or someone.

But as it stands everyone on team one could take anyone on team 2 one on one. Unless you let MM use all his powers. Than it maybe more interesting, maybe (but team 1 would still win.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
switch Gladiator with someone. He is ridiculously strong. I mean even with a switch team one wins. Unless you give them like punisher or someone.

But as it stands everyone on team one could take anyone on team 2 one on one. Unless you let MM use all his powers. Than it maybe more interesting, maybe (but team 1 would still win.
yea manhunter with all his powers would be the most powerful,

quanchi112
Wudn't it at least be an interesting fight? The teams seem pretty balanced to me. It is balanced I just seem team one winning mainly due to the fact surfer is designed to take out superman. Captain Marvel hasn't done one thing impressive as it relates to battle to show he is more powerful than his classic version.

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by Silent Guardian

I dunno, current Cpt Marvel has Shazam's powers doesn't he (wanted him to match up against Glad)?

And how can be Capt Marvel AND Superman be the weak link here? >_<

jalek moye
I dunno, current Cpt Marvel has Shazam's powers doesn't he (wanted him to match up against Glad)?
why does he get magic but manhunter does get telepathy

D_Dude1210
Removed Telepathy so that MM doesn't mess with Glad's head. Thus, I removed Superman's weaknesses to make it fair. Basically, I don't want any cheesy weakness exploitation here.

Odinforce would make this spite.

Anything else is a go tho.

I dunno, seems like a pretty balanced fight.

jalek moye
Removed Telepathy so that MM doesn't mess with Glad's head. Thus, I removed Superman's weaknesses to make it fair. Basically, I don't want any cheesy weakness exploitation here.

o i thought it was just a melee brawl

Team 2 should win

quanchi112

I dunno, seems like a pretty balanced fight. Ah. Didn't read the entire opening post. Team 1 wins by the skin of their teeth. Manhunter is the weak link here imo.

jalek moye
Ah. Didn't read the entire opening post. Team 1 wins by the skin of their teeth. Manhunter is the weak link here imo.
how is manhunter the weak link? he has superman's physical stats and heat vision but with a healing factor along with intagibilty and telekinsis

quanchi112
how is manhunter the weak link? he has superman's physical stats and heat vision but with a healing factor along with intagibilty and telekinsis He is beneath superman. It is just the way it is. he is beneath Gladiator as well imo. Glads has knocked Thor around which shows how bad his punches can be.

jalek moye
He is beneath superman. It is just the way it is. he is beneath Gladiator as well imo. Glads has knocked Thor around which shows how bad his punches can be.
how is he beneath him, they are equals. I'd actually give manhunter the edge do to his other powerful abilites

Mindset
how is he beneath him, they are equals. I'd actually give manhunter the edge do to his other powerful abilites No, he is beneath him.

Only statements put him above Supes.

xJLxKing
He is beneath superman. It is just the way it is. he is beneath Gladiator as well imo. Glads has knocked Thor around which shows how bad his punches can be.
What the f**k? Glad would be assaulted. He mind would be under constant attack, and his attacks would be useless. Glad would be @#$2

jalek moye
Originally posted by Mindset
No, he is beneath him.

Only statements put him above Supes.

when limited to superman's powers yea. with his telepathy and stuff he should be able to beat supes

Silent Guardian

And how can be Capt Marvel AND Superman be the weak link here? >_<

Current Superman would lose to Thor and SS. I use to think Supes and Glads would be a good fight, but I think Glads is stronger.

And your right I was thinking of normal Captain Marvel without the Shazam power up. But does he have any feats, if I recall didn't he just get owned by Black Adam and that girl Isis or whatever

Mindset
when limited to superman's powers yea. with his telepathy and stuff he should be able to beat supes should be

Martian_mind
Team 2.

shokosugi
team 2

Eel O'Brien
Team 1. This match would be about an even split just looking at the players, but if SS is smart, he will amp both himself AND Gladiator which will give them a healthy edge.

And yes, Martian Manhunter is below Supes...

Enyalus
Originally posted by Eel O'Brien
Team 1. This match would be about an even split just looking at the players, but if SS is smart, he will amp both himself AND Gladiator which will give them a healthy edge.

I'd give Team One the small majority, too. Glads over CM, Norrin would lose in a decent battle to Kal, and Thor would beat J'onn because of the edge in H2H experience, etc. Could be broken down other ways, too, but meh. In an all out, virtually no-CIS brawl, Glads and Supes are definitely the stars.

Naija boy
IS norrin allowed to blast creates shileds, matter manip and basically do evrything except weakness exploitation?

quanchi112
how is he beneath him, they are equals. I'd actually give manhunter the edge do to his other powerful abilites Superman is stronger, hits harder, and is more durable. Originally posted by xJLxKing
What the f**k? Glad would be assaulted. He mind would be under constant attack, and his attacks would be useless. Glad would be @#$2 Mental attacks are out. Glads can hang with any of these guys.

xJLxKing
Superman is stronger, hits harder, and is more durable. Mental attacks are out. Glads can hang with any of these guys.
Wow so SS can you his power, and everything while MM can't use his most potential attack. That's stupid! Any ways if SS can use his Energy attacks, and others, then I will go with team 1. If he can't, team 2

Enyalus
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Wow so SS can you his power, and everything while MM can't use his most potential attack. That's stupid! Any ways if SS can use his Energy attacks, and others, then I will go with team 1. If he can't, team 2

Glads is highly resistant to mental assaults, anyway. His bio-aura automatically adjusts to counter. The only one to do it was Cassandra Nova, who freakin' mind-raped a Cerebra-amped Xavier. And she didn't do so for very long.

Naija boy

I dunno, seems like a pretty balanced fight.

Ok after seeing this, team 1 wins. Surfer really isnt that handicapped and is still the most powerful in the field(though without weakness exploitation he wont drop superman as quickly) and I assume that by no odin force with thor u r referring to classic thor powerset only.

quanchi112
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Wow so SS can you his power, and everything while MM can't use his most potential attack. That's stupid! Any ways if SS can use his Energy attacks, and others, then I will go with team 1. If he can't, team 2 Silver Surfer cannot exploit Superman's weaknesses just like MM can't mindrape Gladiator.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Naija boy
Ok after seeing this, team 1 wins. Surfer really isnt that handicapped and is still the most powerful in the field(though without weakness exploitation he wont drop superman as quickly) and I assume that by no odin force with thor u r referring to classic thor powerset only. I think that Thor is more powerful than the Surfer. Surfer is a close second and definitely is the most versatile here though.

Naija boy
I think that Thor is more powerful than the Surfer. Surfer is a close second and definitely is the most versatile here though. Meh in a sense maybe though its arguable. It doesnt matter either way though cuz they arent facing each other so ill just leave it at that.

Spire
With no weakness exploitation, team 2 definitely takes this.

MM would be a good match up against Thor. With natural flight, super speed, and phasing, he would give him trouble.

Slaanesh
team 1 FTW..

D_Dude1210
Team 1 would win if SS uses his powers to amp the other guys up (he can also amp himself, Glad and Thor's magic attacks if he needs to). That is, if they are given the time to do so.

Team 2 would win in a straight-up blitz, tho.

Basically, with the right teamwork and strat, one team will dominate the other.

But a vs. fight is kinda blitz friendly with no prep. I dunno, I think it's 6/10 Team 2 for me.

carver9
I just dont understand why people is giving team two any kind of victories over team one when team one is generally more powerful then team 2. Gladiator>anyone on team 2-Silver surfer>>anyone on team two (yep, he just that powerful) and thor>>anyone on team two (hell the only reason anyone on the dc team pulls wins from him is due to speed).

Team one 8/10 and yes, thor IS more powerful then surfer but not by a large gap and he's also just as versatile.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Spire
With no weakness exploitation, team 2 definitely takes this.

MM would be a good match up against Thor. With natural flight, super speed, and phasing, he would give him trouble. Who takes the Surfer?

I'm Bran
^

Thor

Originally posted by carver9
I just dont understand why people is giving team two any kind of victories over team one when team one is generally more powerful then team 2. Gladiator>anyone on team 2-Silver surfer>>anyone on team two (yep, he just that powerful) and thor>>anyone on team two (hell the only reason anyone on the dc team pulls wins from him is due to speed). Originally posted by carver9
Team one 8/10 That makes... no sense...

Anyway, having just re-read Vulva vs the Imperial Guard, Gladiator eyepokes out the eye of whoever he's fighting.

Mindset
Originally posted by I'm Bran

Anyway, having just re-read Vulva vs the Imperial Guard, Gladiator eyepokes out the eye of whoever he's fighting. Please let it be MM

carver9
^

Thor

That makes... no sense...

Anyway, having just re-read Vulva vs the Imperial Guard, Gladiator eyepokes out the eye of whoever he's fighting.

What didnt make sense?

iceman24567
Team 2 takes the majority in a straight brawl.

Mindset
Team 1 wins, MM is the weak link because he sucks.

carver9
Originally posted by iceman24567
Team 2 takes the majority in a straight brawl.

Due to surfer. Thor and gladiator could get a nice majority over anyone on the dc side.

carver9
Originally posted by Mindset
Team 1 wins, MM is the weak link because he sucks.

Lol, naah, martian manhunter is the most powerful on his team.

iceman24567
Nah Superman would eat Surfer or Gladz alive.

D_Dude1210
if it goes 1v1, good matchups would be:

Thor vs Marvel
Glads vs Supes
SS vs MM

Hm. Actually, team 2 might get demolished this way...

Mindset
Thor beats Marvel

Supes beats Glads

SS beats MM

Batman-Prime
if it goes 1v1, good matchups would be:

Thor vs Marvel
Glads vs Supes
SS vs MM

Hm. Actually, team 2 might get demolished this way...

Not in an brawl.

Thor v Marvel = Stalemate

Glads vs Supes = Supes

SS vs MM = MM (brawl)

Supes + MM + CM vs Thor? Thor = crutch

Enyalus
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
SS vs MM = MM (brawl)

SS would own MM in a brawl...

....BTW, does Gladiator's HV count as fire?

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Enyalus
SS would own MM in a brawl...

....BTW, does Gladiator's HV count as fire?

No he wouldn't.

But even if I gave SS the win over MM it would mean

SS vs Supes = Supes

CM + Supes vs Thor ?

It really doesn't matter.

Though it's a pity that MM is so underrated

D_Dude1210
Thought the SS vs Supes thread had SS pulling a win over Superman? This is current SS, not 90s SS.

Mindset
He's not underrated.

He doesn't live up to the hype.

Batman-Prime
Thought the SS vs Supes thread had SS pulling a win over Superman? This is current SS, not 90s SS.

In an brawl?

You can't be serious^^

quanchi112
Nah Superman would eat Surfer or Gladz alive. I beg to differ.

iceman24567
Thought the SS vs Supes thread had SS pulling a win over Superman? This is current SS, not 90s SS. Without weaknesses to exploit i would give Superman the win.

Mindset
In an brawl?

You can't be serious^^ I was under the impression SS could still use his powers.

iceman24567
I beg to differ. Doesn't surprise me.

Mindset
Doesn't surprise me. I beg to differ.

D_Dude1210
It's not H2H (or a fistfight per se). Brawl means they simply bash or blast each other with their powers. No telepathy or plot devices, etc. Energy Blasts, matter manipulation, amping, etc are allowed, tho.

However, I DO give this to team 2 cuz of the blitz factor.

They'd prolly ALL jump Glad at the start to take him out early.

Surfer and Glad cud prolly keep up with the speed, but Thor would be slow to react.

Glad would go down pretty quick. So it becomes 2v3 really fast (with one of Team 2 being injured by SS's attack).

Batman-Prime
I beg to differ.

I agree with you wink

He wouldn't eat Glads alive, it would be an challange, but Supes would still win.

SS would loose way faster.

Mindset

So while this is happening Surfer is braiding Thor's hair?

Enyalus
Damnit. I swore to argue for Superman except against SS or Thanos, and you're not helping matters.

Naija boy

The only match up SS loses to supes is in fisticuffs (which his match isnt). Calling this a brawl is a bit misleading if SS can still use his powers (save weakness exploitation). He still takes supes without weakness exploitation.

carver9
I agree with you wink

He wouldn't eat Glads alive, it would be an challange, but Supes would still win.

SS would loose way faster.

I dont know where you're getting this from when it has been proven time and time again that glads is>supes.

Batman-Prime
I dont know where you're getting this from when it has been proven time and time again that glads is>supes.

Proven? How?

no2

D_Dude1210
Thought brawl meant: "Straight up fight" not "boxing match". Hm. I'll be more careful with my terminologies next time.

Yeah, powers are still allowed. Just no weakness exploitation. Would be an AWESOME fight to watch.

SS would definately be blasting some1 as they blitz down Glad, but ppl in team 2 are durable enough to take a few hits. One of em would prolly be injured by a combined Glad+SS attack but they'd be able to blitz down Glad pretty quick.

iceman24567
Proven? How?

no2 He hasn't proved anything.

Aztec123
Team two for the win.

Superman > Thor
Captain Marvel > Gladiator
Martian Manhunter <= Silver Surfer (but can hold his on against the surfer.

Naija boy
Thought brawl meant: "Straight up fight" not "boxing match". Hm. I'll be more careful with my terminologies next time.

Yeah, powers are still allowed. Just no weakness exploitation. Would be an AWESOME fight to watch.

SS would definately be blasting some1 as they blitz down Glad, but ppl in team 2 are durable enough to take a few hits. One of em would prolly be injured by a combined Glad+SS attack but they'd be able to blitz down Glad pretty quick.

Who is going to be blitzing down glads? what on panel blitz feats does MM or Captain marvel have that are comparable to glads( im tempted to even add superman to that list ) who has had his fights being measured in nanoseconds? they certainly wont be blitzing him. Further i dont see why SS will just be standing by and watching such a thing happening instead of blasting the hell out of the other team.

I'm Bran
What didnt make sense? That everyone on team one is supposedly way more powerful than everyone on team two, yet they still lose twice...

I'm Bran
I dont know where you're getting this from when it has been proven time and time again that glads is>supes. ...

carver9
Proven? How?

no2

Strength- glads has moved planets and busted planets with his hands and collapse stars.
Speed-glads has been clocked at 100 times the speed of light and hey, the guy flew across the universe in one panel
Durability-Gladiator flew out of a solar system destroying blast without suffering ANY damage, hell he didnt even and then he used his cosmic powers and CONTAINED the solar system destroying blast. The guy flew through stars, etc..

Gladiator>supes

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by Aztec123
Team two for the win.

Superman > Thor

Don't think MM is equal to SS at all >_<

carver9
That everyone on team one is supposedly way more powerful than everyone on team two, yet they still lose twice...

The reason they lose twice is due to team two will power, especially supes. Supes just dont give the hell up when fighting, along with the rest of the dc squad and they'll find a way to win, even against there superiors. I never give ANYONE a 10/10 against supes, not even galactus himself.

carver9
Team two for the win.

Superman > Thor

Answer this, what makes supes>thor and captain marvel>glads?

Naija boy
I never give ANYONE a 10/10 against supes, not even galactus himself.

eer

Spire
Who takes the Surfer?

Yo.

With no exploitation, Superman. Then again I really want Superman against Gladiator so his confidence bottoms out.

I'm Bran
The reason they lose twice is due to team two will power, especially supes. Supes just dont give the hell up when fighting, along with the rest of the dc squad and they'll find a way to win, even against there superiors. I never give ANYONE a 10/10 against supes, not even galactus himself. laughing out loud

Carver, do you even read what you write in your headbox?

carver9
eer

Lol, I'm sorry, I just dont give anyone a 10/10 against him, will power is a beast and superman is filled with it.

Aztec123
Don't think MM is equal to SS at all >_<

There fighting to the best of their abilities. Theoretically speaking, the martian should be a team wrecker. Can you imagine what a shape shifting, super strengh, speed, intagiable bloodluste martian would be capable of doing. And even if he isn't on the surfer's level, he can handle him long enough for Clark or billy to aid him.

carver9
laughing out loud

Carver, do you even read what you write in your headbox?

Lol, I knew that you all was going to get on me about my post BUT that is how I feel about it. Superman is the greatest hero and he always find ways to beat anyone.

Enyalus
Then again I really want Superman against Gladiator so his confidence bottoms out.

...Gladiator went mano-a-mano with Supreme for an entire, 40-something page comic without losing his confidence.

jalek moye
Lol, I knew that you all was going to get on me about my post BUT that is how I feel about it. Superman is the greatest hero and he always find ways to beat anyone.
yet you were arguing with me about me thinking he can beat thor

Naija boy
Yo.

With no exploitation, Superman.

Erm no

I'm Bran
Lol, I'm sorry, I just dont give anyone a 10/10 against him, will power is a beast and superman is filled with it.
Cable and grey 10/10

That took less than a minute.

Naija boy

Carver did u seriously just say that superman can beat Galactus?

carver9
That took less than a minute.

One on one, not against two people because his teammate was a none factor.

jalek moye
Erm no
I don't know supes actually has a good chance of beating him when you take away his weakness's. Even if surfer wins he'd be in for the fight of his life

I'm Bran
Lol, I knew that you all was going to get on me about my post BUT that is how I feel about it. Superman is the greatest hero and he always find ways to beat anyone. So then he wins here.

I'm Bran
One on one, not against two people because his teammate was a none factor. Nate Grey and Moses Cable are less than Galactus.

smile

carver9
Carver did u seriously just say that superman can beat Galactus?

Will you please stop bringing that up, I do think that he could beat a weakened, hungry galactus. Well not beat but have galactus thinking twice about pissing this guy off.

carver9
Nate Grey and Moses Cable are less than Galactus.

smile

Leave me alone.

Spire
...Gladiator went mano-a-mano with Supreme for an entire, 40-something page comic without losing his confidence.

k.

Erm no

He does though.

carver9
So then he wins here.

He can pull some wins but the people on the other team could get a majority. Like I said, will power is a beast and superman is filled with it. I will never give anyone a 10/10 over him because he's superman.

Naija boy
I don't know supes actually has a good chance of beating him when you take away his weakness's. Even if surfer wins he'd be in for the fight of his life

I never said it woudnt be a good fight but still when u come right down to it surfer has got most of the advantages still even without weakness exploitation.

Naija boy

He does though.
How so?

Enyalus
With no exploitation, Superman.

I don't really have a problem with this. I think without exploitation good arguments could be made for both sides.

Naija boy
Will you please stop bringing that up, I do think that he could beat a weakened, hungry galactus. Well not beat but have galactus thinking twice about pissing this guy off.

Great Galen would be proud.

I'm Bran
Will you please stop bringing that up, I do think that he could beat a weakened, hungry galactus. Well not beat but have galactus thinking twice about pissing this guy off. lol
He can pull some wins but the people on the other team could get a majority. Like I said, will power is a beast and superman is filled with it. I will never give anyone a 10/10 over him because he's superman. He always finds a way to win. He wins here following the previous post.

You gave Adolf Cable, and Nate Grey 10/10 over his team. smile

iceman24567
I don't really have a problem with this. I think without exploitation good arguments could be made for both sides. thumb up

kgkg
I will never give anyone a 10/10 over him because he's superman. I must be reading this incorrectly but I have seen you slap that 10/10 against superman many times

I'm Bran
Originally posted by kgkg
I must be reading this incorrectly but I have seen you slap that 10/10 against superman many times Me too, just can't find a post.

Naija boy
I don't really have a problem with this. I think without exploitation good arguments could be made for both sides.

Very true. The arguments would be much better than the regular nonsense in the normal supes vs surfer threads.

Spire
How so?

No trolling! It's only obvious!

Bursts into a Christian Bale rant until surfer cries and bfr's himself.

stick out tongue

Thank you sir.

Your a knowledgeable follow.

carver9
Great Galen would be proud.

Leave me alone, thats a insult. I'm just saying this because he's superman, if it was anybody else with superman powerset I wouldnt say the things that I'm saying.

Naija boy
No trolling! It's only obvious!

Bursts into a Christian Bale rant until surfer cries and bfr's himself.

stick out tongue

Obvious? I think not.

iceman24567
Leave me alone, thats a insult. I'm just saying this because he's superman, if it was anybody else with superman powerset I wouldnt say the things that I'm saying. Don't be mad durhulk
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/Picture005.jpg

Enyalus
Don't be mad durhulk

Wolverine > E-22 Supes.

I'm Bran
Back to the fight warrior madness thor 10/10 since thor does have the ability to teleport behind superman and buss him in the back of the head with his hammer.

There.

Naija boy
Leave me alone, thats a insult. I'm just saying this because he's superman, if it was anybody else with superman powerset I wouldnt say the things that I'm saying.

lol.Ok man if u say so. But just know this is going on ur record. stick out tongue

carver9
lol
He always finds a way to win. He wins here following the previous post.

You gave Adolf Cable, and Nate Grey 10/10 over his team. smile

I know what I gave cable and nate but look who it is, cable and nate and I'm referring to one on one battles. The only time that I might have said 10/10 in a one on one battle against supes was against surfer and that was due to people saying stupid crap that superman just couldnt do to beat surfer but honestly I wouldnt give even surfer a 10/10 against him now can we please change the subject.

iceman24567
Wolverine > E-22 Supes. Wolverine won't be alive in 1000 years!! mad

jalek moye
Don't be mad durhulk
whose the old man?

kgkg
Don't be mad durhulk
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/Picture005.jpg lol that looks like Gandhi

iceman24567
whose the old man? Earth 22 Superman.

carver9
lol.Ok man if u say so. But just know this is going on ur record. stick out tongue

Lol, I know it is but hey, all of us have SOMETHING on our record.

carver9
There.

Lol, read that post and see if you can tell if I was being sarcastic.

I'm Bran
I know what I gave cable and nate but look who it is, cable and nate and I'm referring to one on one battles. The only time that I might have said 10/10 in a one on one battle against supes was against surfer and that was due to people saying stupid crap that superman just couldnt do to beat surfer but honestly I wouldnt give even surfer a 10/10 against him now can we please change the subject. Cable and Nate are far less powerful than a weak Galactus. smile

Did you not bring up it? Based on a terrible stance of willpower that no one could beat Supes 10/10? Well, then how do they beat him once?

Anyway, I just found that funny is all Carvy... how it just doesn't make sense.

Enyalus
Wolverine won't be alive in 1000 years!! mad

In a FF issue, he was alive in 2505...500 more years after that, meh. I can see it.

I'm Bran
Lol, read that post and see if you can tell if I was being sarcastic. You made the thread talking about how wrong your roommate is, and agreed on the the first page that Thor would slaughter Superman. smile

now can we please change the subject. Apparently you don't want the subject changed. Make up your mind Carvy.

Enyalus
You made the thread talking about how wrong your roommate is, and agreed on the the first page that Thor would slaughter Superman. smile

Apparently you don't want the subject changed. Make up your mind Carvy.

Your intimate knowledge of Carver, what he wants, and your petname for him are all deeply disturbing...and strangely arousing.

I'm very jealous.

iceman24567
In a FF issue, he was alive in 2505...500 more years after that, meh. I can see it. The point is Earth 22 Superman >>> Wolverine on the coolness scale don't make me get a plethora of scans to pwn you eek!

carver9
Cable and Nate are far less powerful than a weak Galactus. smile

Did you not bring up it? Based on a terrible stance of willpower that no one could beat Supes 10/10? Well, then how do they beat him once?

Anyway, I just found that funny is all Carvy... how it just doesn't make sense.

Now can you please leave me alone, OMG, Lol, but I do get what you're saying though. wink

carver9
Your intimate knowledge of Carver, what he wants, and your petname for him are all deeply disturbing...and strangely arousing.

I'm very jealous.

Now this was nasty.

I'm Bran

I'm very jealous. That's dandy, isn't it?

Now can you please leave me alone, OMG, Lol, but I do get what you're saying though. wink Slacks.

carver9
You made the thread talking about how wrong your roommate is, and agreed on the the first page that Thor would slaughter Superman. smile

Apparently you don't want the subject changed. Make up your mind Carvy.

I know but I was still being sarcastic. Read all of my thor vs supes post and see how I feel about the battle.

carver9
That's dandy, isn't it?

Slacks.

Lol

I'm Bran
I know but I was still being sarcastic. Read all of my thor vs supes post and see how I feel about the battle. lol

What is that, lies?

Besides, don't respond to me, leave me alone:
Now can you please leave me alone, OMG, Lol, but I do get what you're saying though. wink

Enyalus
The point is Earth 22 Superman >>> Wolverine on the coolness scale don't make me get a plethora of scans to pwn you eek!

You will take that back right now, good sir! Very few are cooler than Wolverine, and none of that list includes any Superman! Especially a rather emo, and elderly one.

stick out tongue

iceman24567
You will take that back right now, good sir! Very few are cooler than Wolverine, and none of that list includes any Superman! Especially a rather emo, and elderly one.

stick out tongue But it's true confused

james2099
It's not H2H (or a fistfight per se). Brawl means they simply bash or blast each other with their powers. No telepathy or plot devices, etc. Energy Blasts, matter manipulation, amping, etc are allowed, tho.

However, I DO give this to team 2 cuz of the blitz factor.

Surfer and Glad cud prolly keep up with the speed, but Thor would be slow to react.

Glad would go down pretty quick. So it becomes 2v3 really fast (with one of Team 2 being injured by SS's attack). There is no one on team 2 that can outrun SS or Gladiator. How can anyone blitz someone that moves at 100 times lightspeed?? In FULL control of that speed and knew where he was going. If anything, team 2 gets blitzed and then gets beaten to death. MM would have to stay in ghost form to live until thor gets tired of him and kill him with his hammer..WHICH CAN HIT THE GHOST.

carver9
lol

What is that, lies?

Besides, don't respond to me, leave me alone:

I am going to respond to you; yes, I was lying to get to my roommate. Anybody that he votes for or like I either hate them or give that person a huge vote. I used to like Kobe but when I found out that he was a Kobe fan I started to hate Kobe Bryant ball hogging a**.

carver9

stick out tongue

I agree with this post; it cant get any better then wolverine; a hero that kills you when he have or want to.

james2099
There fighting to the best of their abilities. Theoretically speaking, the martian should be a team wrecker. Can you imagine what a shape shifting, super strengh, speed, intagiable bloodluste martian would be capable of doing. And even if he isn't on the surfer's level, he can handle him long enough for Clark or billy to aid him. Clark and billy would be dead.

fangirl101
Originally posted by james2099
There is no one on team 2 that can outrun SS or Gladiator. How can anyone blitz someone that moves at 100 times lightspeed?? In FULL control of that speed and knew where he was going. If anything, team 2 gets blitzed and then gets beaten to death. MM would have to stay in ghost form to live until thor gets tired of him and kill him with his hammer..WHICH CAN HIT THE GHOST.
Superman has flown far far faster than 100 times light. Vega to earth anyone? Lulz.

thor is the problem. he'd get blitzed to all hell by anyone on team 2 fairly quickly. And With at least being able to muck with his reflexes and mind, Thor would go down fast. Then it's 3 on two.

Gladiator is also easily defeated by MM's telepathy. And with no one on team two to counter mm's tp, Glads is also out for the count.

darthgoober
Originally posted by fangirl101
Superman has flown far far faster than 100 times light. Vega to earth anyone? Lulz.

thor is the problem. he'd get blitzed to all hell by anyone on team 2 fairly quickly. And With at least being able to muck with his reflexes and mind, Thor would go down fast. Then it's 3 on two.

Gladiator is also easily defeated by MM's telepathy. And with no one on team two to counter mm's tp, Glads is also out for the count.
No TP in this fight, and if there were it could be countered by Surfer.

fangirl101
Originally posted by darthgoober
No TP in this fight, and if there were it could be countered by Surfer.
Yes becuz surfer is so skilled with tp. he has a plethora of feats that suggest he's any where near MM's level. You know the guy who could feel the entire galaxy's feelings. LUlz. LMAO. LMAO. LOL.

darthgoober
Yes becuz surfer is so skilled with tp. he has a plethora of feats that suggest he's any where near MM's level. You know the guy who could feel the entire galaxy's feelings. LUlz. LMAO. LMAO. LOL.
Good then we're in agreement about it big grin .

Not that it matters of course because niether of them are allowed to use TP in this match.

fangirl101
Good then we're in agreement about it big grin .

Not that it matters of course because niether of them are allowed to use TP in this match.
I agree that your Love of surfer is freaking annoying. That we can agree too. wink

Thor still gets speed blitzed at start of the match.

darthgoober
I agree that your Love of surfer is freaking annoying. That we can agree too. wink

Thor still gets speed blitzed at start of the match.
I'm sure it is for someone like you who likes to downplay his abilities whenever possible...

Naw, Supes is likely the only one fast enough to actually put down Thor with a blitz without getting tagged and even that's not definite given Thor's reflexes. BA vs Thor would be a killer fight but Thor would drop the hammer on MM.

james2099

Gladiator is also easily defeated by MM's telepathy. And with no one on team two to counter mm's tp, Glads is also out for the count. Here we go again, superman has NEVER flown at speeds approaching 100 times the speed of light. That vega to earth thing has you fooled, supes can barely reach lightspeed. Do me a favor, give me supes fastest speed by number, not by what you think or by going from one point to another, rogue went from point one to point two very quick, did she outrun light? Did you read where the OP said that no telepathy allowed? supes has said he cannot outrace light, needed help to move a moon, a planet. Struggles with WW and CM? Team one in a stomp. Team one consists of warriors with fighting skills, team two needs sundips, telepathy and help to compete.

fangirl101
I'm sure it is for someone like you who likes to downplay his abilities whenever possible...

Naw, Supes is likely the only one fast enough to actually put down Thor with a blitz without getting tagged and even that's not definite given Thor's reflexes. BA vs Thor would be a killer fight but Thor would drop the hammer on MM.
Yeah thor would drop the hammer on a guy who could make a hole in himself for the hammer to fly thru. Or A guy who could just phase. Or hell, if MM even allows anyone to see him. As he could turn invisable or shrink to the size of a fly. Um yeah. Dropping a hammer on this guy would be really tuff.

fangirl101
Originally posted by james2099
Here we go again, superman has NEVER flown at speeds approaching 100 times the speed of light. That vega to earth thing has you fooled, supes can barely reach lightspeed. Do me a favor, give me supes fastest speed by number, not by what you think or by going from one point to another, rogue went from point one to point two very quick, did she outrun light? Did you read where the OP said that no telepathy allowed? supes has said he cannot outrace light, needed help to move a moon, a planet. Struggles with WW and CM? Team one in a stomp. Team one consists of warriors with fighting skills, team two needs sundips, telepathy and help to compete.
When I read that retarded ass statement that said Superman could barely reach light speed, I knew the rest of the post was crap. Here's some tissue to wipe this shit off the screen.

james2099
When I read that retarded ass statement that said Superman could barely reach light speed, I knew the rest of the post was crap. Here's some tissue to wipe this shit off the screen. Nice way to go down in defeat, i knew you would replace proof with frustation and cursing. No numbers, just cursing, how predictable. Team one in a stump.

darthgoober
Yeah thor would drop the hammer on a guy who could make a hole in himself for the hammer to fly thru. Or A guy who could just phase. Or hell, if MM even allows anyone to see him. As he could turn invisable or shrink to the size of a fly. Um yeah. Dropping a hammer on this guy would be really tuff.
You think Thor's hammer can't touch intangible characters laughing out loud ...

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/3862/62634071nx7.th.jpg

The Great Galen
Pure brawl stipulation, team 2 takes it handily.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>